Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard vs. Perry Central -- Black Gold Bowl
Another season, different bowl, same schools, same rivalry, who do u all think is gonna win.

I'll take Hazard by atleast 3 TD's
Hazard in a blowout. This one will get ugly QUICK.
Hazard 66 PCC 12
The Dores always play Hazard good, seems to me thats the only game they come to play is against the Dawgs, Yes I know its a big rivlary but if they played like they do against Hazard they would win a lot more.Im going with Hazard but closer than what much think. Browne will have his troops ready!

Hazard-42
PCC-28
Not even close!
Dawgs 56-
PCC -0

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!
Perry Central has some big guys but Hazard has too much speed. Good Luck to both teams!

Hazard- 42
Perry Central- 14
No chance

Hazard-56
PCC-6
Hazard by as many as they want. Browne better hope the Bulldogs just want to get it over and go to the Black Gold.
Come on Dawgs...let's make it 5 in a row!!!!!!

KEEP ROLLIN' DAWGS!!!!!!!
yes the dawgs are on a roll, but they shouldnt be expecting to many more wins....they are getting into the heart of their district and its gonna get tough for the dawgs....perry central is alot better than people think....Hazard does have a better at beating the dores but its gonna be tough for them. People dont expect hazard to go to deep in the playoffs, they are very inexperienced on the offensive line and not to deep at every position and besides they are just getting lucky, like hazard did last year.
Its not even gonna be close.. the jv will be in by 3rd quarter

I got Hazard by 30 Smile
GOOD JOB HAZARD this barney5 guy just has no clue what he is talking about. So show him and everyone else that thinks hazards no good how football is really played.
GO DAWGS!!!!!
barney5 Wrote:yes the dawgs are on a roll, but they shouldnt be expecting to many more wins....they are getting into the heart of their district and its gonna get tough for the dawgs....perry central is alot better than people think....Hazard does have a better at beating the dores but its gonna be tough for them. People dont expect hazard to go to deep in the playoffs, they are very inexperienced on the offensive line and not to deep at every position and besides they are just getting lucky, like hazard did last year.

wait.....? their getting lucky and their beating people by like 40?
63-7 Hazard
barney5 Wrote:yes the dawgs are on a roll, but they shouldnt be expecting to many more wins....they are getting into the heart of their district and its gonna get tough for the dawgs....perry central is alot better than people think....Hazard does have a better at beating the dores but its gonna be tough for them. People dont expect hazard to go to deep in the playoffs, they are very inexperienced on the offensive line and not to deep at every position and besides they are just getting lucky, like hazard did last year.

wow........:Thumbs: That is the most retarded thing Ive ever heard.....good job...you just made me laugh harder than I have in a week. Good job man....:Clap:

And how many games have you attended????My guess -0-!!!
The dawgs will win big!!!

GOOOO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Actually I've Been To Every Game In The Past 5 years, and Trust Me I Know What Im Talkin About people
Hazard by 3 touchdowns.
Whats the starting time on this game??
barney5 Wrote:Actually I've Been To Every Game In The Past 5 years, and Trust Me I Know What Im Talkin About people

hahha....yea ..ok.. sure
idk what games barney has been watching for the past 5 years, but what i have seen and experienced with the hazard football team is that even tho they may have many miss matches in a game, they give it their all, they have something called heart which drives them to succeed and get better every quarter, every half, every game, and every year.

I dont think wins with a difference of atleast 30-40 points is gettin lucky, i think its got something to do with better gameplay, wanting it more and dedication.
punjabi_bulldog79 Wrote:idk what games barney has been watching for the past 5 years, but what i have seen and experienced with the hazard football team is that even tho they may have many miss matches in a game, they give it their all, they have something called heart which drives them to succeed and get better every quarter, every half, every game, and every year.

I dont think wins with a difference of atleast 30-40 points is gettin lucky, i think its got something to do with better gameplay, wanting it more and dedication.

:rockon:
MVP2 Wrote:Whats the starting time on this game??

According to my schedule this game begins at 6:30 pm on Friday evening at HHS's Daniel Field.

GOOOOO DAWGS!!!!
Blue-N-Gold Wrote:According to my schedule this game begins at 6:30 pm on Friday evening at HHS's Daniel Field.

GOOOOO DAWGS!!!!
Thats right....
punjabi_bulldog79 Wrote:I dont think wins with a difference of atleast 30-40 points is gettin lucky, i think its got something to do with better gameplay, wanting it more and dedication.

They beat Jenkins and Harlan by 30 or 40. LOL. I give them credit they are a good team but lets not have them winning state just yet. And yes they will beat Perry Central.... but how many games have they won?
TakeItToTheHouse/The2nd Wrote:And yes they will beat Perry Central.... but how many games have they won?

Who Perry?? ....They have won 1 game and how many has Leslie won??
They have won one.The teams they have played have won a few more games than Hazards opponets. Don't get your panties in a wadBig Grin . I really don't care how many they will win during the regular season. Im sure Jenkins and Harlan would beat them. Jenkins, Harlan, and Perry Central have a combined record of 2 wins and 10 losses is all I'm saying. When they beat Perry it's not like they will be beating anyone awsome. They have had a cake walk so far.
TakeItToTheHouse/The2nd Wrote:They beat Jenkins and Harlan by 30 or 40. LOL. I give them credit they are a good team but lets not have them winning state just yet. And yes they will beat Perry Central.... but how many games have they won?

Didnt see anyone write about winning the state!:confused:

GOOOOO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!
TakeItToTheHouse/The2nd Wrote:They beat Jenkins and Harlan by 30 or 40. LOL. I give them credit they are a good team but lets not have them winning state just yet. And yes they will beat Perry Central.... but how many games have they won?

lol , yea , but still hazard has practically won perrys district
Hazard
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]