Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley @ Bath County
Valley (2-1) takes on Bath Co (2-2)
How does the outcome look?
this will be a good game for the high school football fan to watch. Should be very evenly matched..been a tough week for SV, but I think theyll bounce back in this one.
SV 28 Bath 20
yes they have had a very hard week but i see them comeing out 0n top of this one by two TD'S
This will be a very good game. Both teams are very similar and they both like to run and pass. Metz for Bath should have a very good game on both sides of the ball. Shelby Valley cannot afford to let Clemons get into the open field, because if they do then he is gone. Johnson for Valley needs to lead this team late in the game, cause this one will come down to the wire. Valley is coming off a tough loss to Belfry and Bath has lost two straight, so I think Bath is gonna be fired up for this one, and since this one is a home game for Bath I'll give the advantage to them. Good Luck to both!

Bath County- 28
Shelby Valley- 26
forgot to make me pick, but i say valley by 9
Shelby Valley by a Touchdown.
i am gonna go with Bath co. by just a field goal. 31-28
I've never really heard anything on Bath Co. Could someone give me some info about them so I can make a better score prediction. I dont want to look like an idiot...lol
Big Grin
RB#2 Wrote:I've never really heard anything on Bath Co. Could someone give me some info about them so I can make a better score prediction. I dont want to look like an idiot...lol
Big Grin

I watched them play my blackcats, and they can move the ball very well. They have an explosive back in Clemons, and they have a good kicker as well. There defense couldn't do much against the run, but they have the speed and agility to stop the pass. Oh, there quarterback (Zach Metz) is a beast on both sides of the ball. They are capable of putting up some big numbers.
Sv 7+
Valley by 8
Bath by 2 touchdowns
blackcat_student Wrote:I watched them play my blackcats, and they can move the ball very well. They have an explosive back in Clemons, and they have a good kicker as well. There defense couldn't do much against the run, but they have the speed and agility to stop the pass. Oh, there quarterback (Zach Metz) is a beast on both sides of the ball. They are capable of putting up some big numbers.

Wow sounds like they are a good team...this one should be a hard game for Valley with it being played at Bath Co. Im going to say:

Bath Co.-21
Valley-28
Wow, this is such a hard game to predict...

Most people here on the east end of the state probably know very little about Bath County, while I'd say those up around Morehead know very little about Shelby Valley. Someone whose team usually plays one team every year, and has already played the other team this year (i.e., Prestonsburg) is probably the best bet to make an accurate assessment on this game.

So, my guess is based purely on how each team has performed in their previous games this year. I will go with...

Valley 32
Bath 26
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
who are the offensive weapons for shelby valley?
I'm taking Valley 35 - 12.
Nuffsaid23 Wrote:who are the offensive weapons for shelby valley?

justice, mitchell, kinney, and mullins is great for the running game bryant kid to
simpkins and adkins for the passing game
Don't let the 51-8 loss to Belfry fool ya... SV actually played Belfry somewhat competitively and moved the ball on perhaps the best defense in 3A.

I would not be one bit surprised to see SV take this game by a couple TD's, and with a couple breaks, give Pburg a good game with an outside chance of pulling a huge upset.

The key to SV is how they use the emotions of the past week...

Sv 33
Bath 21
for valley to win they got to contain the outside and watch the cutback on the run....and if bath comes out passin short the watch the snake route deep
SV-21
Bath - 17
Does anyone know the directions to the Bath Co. football field, I know how to get to Bath Co. but never been to the field...I would love to go watch this game. Any info would be appreciated!
I think Valley will come ready to play after the long trip to BC.

SV-32

BC-13
Well, if your coming to bath and getting off the I-64 exit, all u have to do is go up the hill to the stoplight beside the courthouse. Take a left at the light, then go about a mile down main street and then turn left into the elementary school parking lot(there are signs), then just pull around the elementary school and there will be people taking up money for the game. If all else fails, look for the lights, u can see them from the interstate.
footballdaddy10 Wrote:Well, if your coming to bath and getting off the I-64 exit, all u have to do is go up the hill to the stoplight beside the courthouse. Take a left at the light, then go about a mile down main street and then turn left into the elementary school parking lot(there are signs), then just pull around the elementary school and there will be people taking up money for the game. If all else fails, look for the lights, u can see them from the interstate.

Thank you for the information!
Bath County in a close one.
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Well unfortunately I wont be able to go to the game (had to work late) but if someone could post the scores or keep me updated then that would be great, or if anyone knows if its going to be broadcasted over the radio please inform me of that station...thank you!