Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County vs. Boyd County -- 9/21
Let's move on to next week and get some thoughts about this match up....
I see LC Comeing out with there frist win by a TD
LC by 12
I think LC will pick up the win this week
I deffinately think this one is in the bag for Lawrence!! It's about time.. cause they need the win!!
I'm taking the bulldogs! Good Luck to both teams.

Lawrence County- 26
Boyd County- 21
Alot of Bulldog fans pick the dawgs if they were playing the steelers but I really think we will beat Boyd County.We should show improvement this week.Look for chandler sheppard to take some snaps early if boone is missing his receivers.
Noexcuses Wrote:Alot of Bulldog fans pick the dawgs if they were playing the steelers but I really think we will beat Boyd County.We should show improvement this week.Look for chandler sheppard to take some snaps early if boone is missing his receivers.

Why do you always think thats going to happen? Do you know something we don't?
Noexcuses Wrote:Alot of Bulldog fans pick the dawgs if they were playing the steelers but I really think we will beat Boyd County.We should show improvement this week.Look for chandler sheppard to take some snaps early if boone is missing his receivers.

And yea we would support 'em no matter who they were playing!!!

Why would you even say that I think the world of both these young men. But Boone played a hell of a game friday. Made several great throws and did a great job running the offense.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
First thing supporting a team doesnt mean yoiu think there going to win every game.Second on my post the rolling eyes didnt show on the chandler for goldsmith at qb.That was based on what Billy had said to Boone yesterday.Talk about making a post sound bad.Cheer up Batbuff dont let all this losing make you sour and quick to wrath.There is not a better boy than boone but as billy has said, he is young and he has missed quite a few receivers.Now if we lose to Boyd I will still be at every game but not with as much enthusiam because boys really sucks.
Boone is not a threat to run and chandler is maybe our biggest threat when he has the ball.Playing him at QB when were not scoring would be a good move.
Noexcuses Wrote:First thing supporting a team doesnt mean yoiu think there going to win every game.Second on my post the rolling eyes didnt show on the chandler for goldsmith at qb.That was based on what Billy had said to Boone yesterday.Talk about making a post sound bad.Cheer up Batbuff dont let all this losing make you sour and quick to wrath.There is not a better boy than boone but as billy has said, he is young and he has missed quite a few receivers.Now if we lose to Boyd I will still be at every game but not with as much enthusiam because boys really sucks.

To start with the only thing I am sour about is when stupid remarks like that are made that these kids read. I have been a long supporter of the program losing or winning. I won t sit back and let anyone bad mouth any of those kids,.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Smile

I hope the team gets along better among themselves than the fans do.
I never badmouthed no player batbuff.You cant protect players from reading gee whiz!!I will rephrase one thing Boone has not been a threat to run.Chandler is one of the fastest kids around and has a good arm but Boone has a college type arm.I dont see one thing wrong with saying the same thing coach says.
Noexcuses Wrote:Boone is not a threat to run and chandler is maybe our biggest threat when he has the ball.Playing him at QB when were not scoring would be a good move.
Well to start with the offense is based on the QB having to run. Now I am not saying Chandler cant run the offense but he is young and missed alot of practice while playing baseball. Boone does a damn good job as well as everyone else on the team. Remember this is a team sport.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Its just some LC fans wont tolerate an idea different from their own and this fear that a player will be affected by a post.I dont think it matters.
Noexcuses Wrote:Its just some LC fans wont tolerate an idea different from their own and this fear that a player will be affected by a post.I dont think it matters.
If the truth be known, I'll bet the players read this stuff and roll in floor laughing.Smile
Noexcuses Wrote:First thing supporting a team doesnt mean yoiu think there going to win every game.Second on my post the rolling eyes didnt show on the chandler for goldsmith at qb.That was based on what Billy had said to Boone yesterday.Talk about making a post sound bad.Cheer up Batbuff dont let all this losing make you sour and quick to wrath.There is not a better boy than boone but as billy has said, he is young and he has missed quite a few receivers.Now if we lose to Boyd I will still be at every game but not with as much enthusiam because boys really sucks.

why would you roll your eyes at chandler anyway?
I agree with that batpuff so I dont see us having a problem then.I just dont think this forum affects our players.They do notice who is at the games.The true fans are not the fans who say what they want to hear but the same fans who have been going to games the last 30 years even with no kids playing.I saw alot of good things Friday night and still think we will win the district.
Batpuff Wrote:Well to start with the offense is based on the QB having to run. Now I am not saying Chandler cant run the offense but he is young and missed alot of practice while playing baseball. Boone does a damn good job as well as everyone else on the team. Remember this is a team sport.

But he was playing baseball in baseball season-it wasn't football season?
Dawgheart trying to make it sound like I dont like the kid or anything similair is plain false and shame on you..The rolling eyes to me means this is just something we dont need now.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Smile

I hope the team gets along better among themselves than the fans do.

We fans get along just fine..
Dawgheart you wanting to argue with everyone today.
Noexcuses Wrote:Dawgheart trying to make it sound like I dont like the kid or anything similair is plain false and shame on you..The rolling eyes to me means this is just something we dont need now.

okay-got it/just wasn't clear on that
Noexcuses Wrote:Dawgheart you wanting to argue with everyone today.

not at all-nevermind-i'll send a PM
All fans have disagreements but on friday night everone gets along like family.Well like a close family.
Dawg@heart Wrote:We fans get along just fine..

Yeah Boy!!!! I can see that.Big Grin
You guys can say what you want they read it and some take it to heart. Would nt you if someone was always putting you down.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
why do you always chime in with sarcasm?