Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Boehner With a Boner to Pick With the Trumpster and His Sycophants
Never one to mince words, John Boehner levels some very harsh criticism at the disgraced ex-President.  According to excerpts from his new book, "On the House: A Washington Memoir,"  the former GOP Speaker of the House lays the blame for the Capitol insurrection squarely at the feet of Trump.

Boehner writes ,  [Trump]  " incited that bloody insurrection for nothing more than selfish reasons, perpetuated by the bullsh!t he'd been shoveling since he lost a fair election the previous November."

Going after members of his own party, the former Speaker opined further, " Some of the people involved did not surprise me in the least.  The legislative terrorism that I'd witnessed as speaker had now encouraged actual terrorism." 

Unfortunately, today's Republican Party isn't listening to John Boehner; it's listening the former inciter-in-chief, Donald Trump . Btw, on Friday ,Trump  endorsed crazy Mo Brooks for Alabama's  senate seat .  Brooks is the nut in the HOR who touted Trump's Big Lie and helped incite the insurrection at the Capitol.

The Grand Old Party of Reagan of 1984 bears no resemblance to the cultish  George Orwell's Pigs  of  today.  

I wish our conservative friends would be as honest and forthright as Mr. Boehner and admit that Trump was at fault for inciting the insurrection and for touting the Big Lie that sparked all of the violence. They know Boehner is right but they just can't bring themselves to admit they have been propagating the same falsehoods and making excuses for violent insurrectionists.
I hesitate to pat Boehner on the back too much. In office, he was one of the worst offenders of the pay-to-play swamp. However, he does step over the low bar of calling out treason and sedition. Most on the right are still playing limbo.
I wonder how dumb one has to be to think one political party is the cause of all the problems in this country. But I think even if I had a lobotomy I still wouldn't be that dumb.
Ted Cruz
@tedcruz
·
19h
The Swamp is unhappy.

I wear with pride his drunken, bloviated scorn.

Please don’t cry.
Quote Tweet
CBS Sunday Morning Sun with face
@CBSSunday
· 20h
"I don't beat anybody up, it's not really my style, except that jerk."

Former House Speaker John Boehner, author of “On the House,” talks with John Dickerson about two Congressional Republicans he deems to be “political terrorists."

Tune in this Sunday https://cbsn.ws/3fWfq72
(04-10-2021, 09:49 AM)jetpilot Wrote: Ted Cruz
@tedcruz
·
19h
The Swamp is unhappy.

Please don’t cry.
Quote Tweet
@CBSSunday
· 20h

Former House Speaker John Boehner, author of “On the House,” talks with John Dickerson about two Congressional Republicans he deems to be “political terrorists."

Boehner nailed Cruz: A senator that makes tons of noise to get an ignorant electorate to keep him office. He never does anything, but look like a jackass. 
Good thing purple Texas will send his rear home or to Cancun next election.
(04-10-2021, 09:44 AM)jetpilot Wrote: I wonder how dumb one has to be to think one political party is the cause of all the problems in this country. But I think even if I had a lobotomy I still wouldn't be that dumb.
After last 4 years and the mess 1 political party left maybe you did already had a lobotomy can't see hoe you can keep defending Dear Leader after how he left it
Unless you are a box checker

(04-10-2021, 01:14 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(04-10-2021, 09:49 AM)jetpilot Wrote: Ted Cruz
@tedcruz
·
19h
The Swamp is unhappy.

Please don’t cry.
Quote Tweet
@CBSSunday
· 20h

Boehner nailed Cruz: A senator that makes tons of noise to get an ignorant electorate to keep him office. He never does anything, but look like a jackass. 
Good thing purple Texas will send his rear home or to Cancun next election.
This what he is most remember by

"If you killed Ted Cruz on the floor of the Senate, and the trial was in the Senate, nobody would convict you.”
—Lindsey Graham