Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morgan County vs. Prestonsburg
Any ideas?
Should be a numbers game for the Blackcats. The offensive line had been making some big holes for Taylor, Craynon, and Setser to run threw. And Hughes has been moving the ball very good also. The Prestonsburg defense has looked solid against some good offenses. Good Luck to both teams.

Prestonsburg- 56
Morgan County- 06
I agee! P-burg by at least 50! Too much for Morgan County to handle.
Prestonsburg by as much as they want
Why put this on here. Prestonsburg can score as many as they want on Morgan. Morgan is the worst team in the state.
Pburg by as many as they want
launchpad4 Wrote:Why put this on here. Prestonsburg can score as many as they want on Morgan. Morgan is the worst team in the state.

Because this type of thing is exactly what the forum is built for? Just a thought.
Some stats for Prestonsburg going into this game.

Rushing
Allen Craynon
70 carries
628 rushing yards
9 touchdowns

Seth Setser
35 carries
334 rushing yards
5 touchdowns

Passing
Bobby Hughes
5-15 196 yards 3 touchdowns 1 interception

Receiving
Allen Craynon
2 receptions
91 yards
2 touchdowns

Austin Gearheart
2 Receptions
81 yards
1 touchdown
Pburg-54
Morgan-0
morgans not necessary the worst team in the state...they beat magoofin didnt they
P-burg
p-burg
Prestonsburg by 4 touchdowns.
P-burg 58-12
i honestly don't know much about morgan county but as good of a roll prestonsburg is on i expect them to win as much as they want by..goodluck to both teams though..
Morgan Co is way down. Prestonsburg wins by whatever they want.
P-Burg names the score in this one
:rockon:
Prestonsburg
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Pburg-50+
Morgan-8
Prestonsburg by at lest 50......
Pburgh by 3 touchdowns.
Won't it be sweet when, come December, the 1A champs are either Hazard or Pikeville, the 2A champs are Pburg, 3A champs are Belfry, and 5A champs are JC?

Pburg wouldn't surprise me to go undefeated this season, since they don't play Belfry, and AFAIK they don't play JCHS Tongue
P-burg wins this one 42-12.
im gonna go with p burg on a big 1
Sarrr Wrote:Won't it be sweet when, come December, the 1A champs are either Hazard or Pikeville, the 2A champs are Pburg, 3A champs are Belfry, and 5A champs are JC?

Pburg wouldn't surprise me to go undefeated this season, since they don't play Belfry, and AFAIK they don't play JCHS Tongue

I like the way you're thinking, and I hope you're right, but Prestonsburg has already been beaten by Breathitt. Wink