Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brohm still better than Woodson
You can finally see that at the very least, Woodson is just as good as Brohm when he has some good receivers to throw to. It's really hard to make any kind of comparison based on numbers, because the pansy schedule Louisville plays gives Brohm a much better chance to pile on the yards and TD's. Let him go up against the defenses in the SEC week in and week out and see what his stats would look like at the end of the year. I'll give you the answer, about the same as Woodson's.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This weeks Heisman Watch update. Analysis vote for Heisman.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/heisman07/index
Noexcuses, give us one hard fact/statistic/example as to why Brohm is hands down better. I haven't seen you post any, except that you seem to think that everyone outside of this state says that Brohm is an All-star and Woodson is terrible. I gave you my hard fact about pressure - the UK pick and the 2nd half at Rutgers, now you give me mine.
Woodson has accomplished so much more than Brohm when you compare what each of them has had to work with over the last 3 seasons.
DevilsWin Wrote:Woodson has accomplished so much more than Brohm when you compare what each of them has had to work with over the last 3 seasons.

Exactly, and not only that, compare the schedules. Woodson has played a MUCH MUCH more tougher schedule each year.
Whoever thought that Kentucky would produce two of the highest rated QB's in the nation? Brohm vs. Woodson is a matter of what a team needs. Brohm is the more accurate passer, and Woodson has been to the school of hard knocks. Woodson's early struggles, both as a QB, and with a losing team, to the level he is at now is just unbelievable. I just hope that neither of them gets in a situation like Tim Couch did, when Cleveland literally let him get beat to death. It is Cleveland's fault that Couch's career seems to be over. But, with all that being said, congrats to both QB's, they are putting football in Kentucky on the map.