Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Biden pulling ALL troops from Afghanistan
Amen. 

Trump admin agreed to remove troops May 1.  I commend the timeline Biden will now adhere to: Sept. 11.  Congressional Republicans are slamming Biden.  I don’t know if they would have slammed Trump, but these troops need to be home.
(04-13-2021, 07:46 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Amen. 

Trump admin agreed to remove troops May 1.  I commend the timeline Biden will now adhere to: Sept. 11.  Congressional Republicans are slamming Biden.  I don’t know if they would have slammed Trump, but these troops need to be home.
Hell NO they wouldn't slam Dear Leader after what he did after the election and handling of the Trump Flu there's nothing they would do to harm there Dear Leader.
If anything they would more than likely give him another bowl.
P.S. Nicki Haley didn't last long spineless that's all you can say
[-] The following 1 user Likes vector#1's post:
  • Cardfan1
(04-13-2021, 08:13 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(04-13-2021, 07:46 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Amen. 

Hell NO they wouldn't slam Dear Leader after what he did after the election and handling of the Trump Flu there's nothing they would do to harm there Dear Leader.
If anything they would more than likely give him another bowl.
P.S. Nicki Haley didn't last long spineless that's all you can say

Haley is trying to play both sides of the political game, to hell with morals.  Who knows, it may work out well for her in today's world.
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Outsider's post:
  • Cardfan1
Won’t work.
She forgets most conservatives are misogynistic and xenophobic.
And it's already starting

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/lin...d=msedgdhp
(04-14-2021, 09:00 AM)vector#1 Wrote: And it's already starting

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/lin...d=msedgdhp
Fear-mongering.
After almost 20 years if they can't defend themselves there's no help for them
I’d like to see us do work in our hemisphere. The WWs took us away from our side of the world. We have the capabilities to eradicate cartels and nation building in places that border us. It’s a long swim from the ME to here, but we see the ramifications of poverty and war constantly at our Southern border. If we would have spent a 5th of the time we’ve screwed around in the ME over here in Central America this nation would be much better off.
(04-15-2021, 05:10 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: I’d like to see us do work in our hemisphere. The WWs took us away from our side of the world.  We have the capabilities to eradicate cartels and nation building in places that border us.  It’s a long swim from the ME to here, but we see the ramifications of poverty and war constantly at our Southern border.  If we would have spent a 5th of the time we’ve screwed around in the ME over here in Central America this nation would be much better off.
I believe we are going have to deal with Russia first.
After 4 years of Dear Leader ignoring Putin we are right now seeing what kind of damage he and his sheep have done.

Trump campaign chief Paul Manafort employee Kilimnik gave Russia election data (cnbc.com)

Of course he is, you cant have your own troops getting killed by their own weapons that hes going to sell to the other side.