Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Collusion is back
I know this is SO 2017, but some new info out this week about exactly what Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort had his minions doing with Russians. 

“The Treasury Department on Thursday for the first time said an associate of former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort's passed "sensitive" campaign polling information to Russian intelligence in 2016.
The revelation came as the Biden administration imposed new sanctions on Russia, including Manafort associate Konstantin Kilimnik, in response to both the SolarWinds hack and the Kremlin's efforts to influence U.S. elections.
"During the 2016 U.S. presidential election campaign, Kilimnik provided the Russian Intelligence Services with sensitive information on polling and campaign strategy," the Treasury Department wrote in announcing the sanctions.”

Something tells me without obstruction we’re going to find out this wasn’t a hoax, and somebody’s campaign was colluding with foreign adversaries to win an election.  

https://thehill.com/policy/national-secu...paign-2016
(04-16-2021, 08:53 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote: I know this is SO 2017, but some new info out this week about exactly what Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort had his minions doing with Russians. 

“The Treasury Department on Thursday for the first time said an associate of former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort's passed "sensitive" campaign polling information to Russian intelligence in 2016.
The revelation came as the Biden administration imposed new sanctions on Russia, including Manafort associate Konstantin Kilimnik, in response to both the SolarWinds hack and the Kremlin's efforts to influence U.S. elections.
"During the 2016 U.S. presidential election campaign, Kilimnik provided the Russian Intelligence Services with sensitive information on polling and campaign strategy," the Treasury Department wrote in announcing the sanctions.”

Something tells me without obstruction we’re going to find out this wasn’t a hoax, and somebody’s campaign was colluding with foreign adversaries to win an election.  

Anyone with any common sense knows the fix was in
There will be a lot that comes out since Dear Leader can no longer control things
Biden sanctions Russia for diddling in our elections. Big Grin

This after sending a delegation to Taiwan last week.

So much for a weak democrat and soft on China.
(04-16-2021, 03:39 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Biden sanctions Russia for diddling in our elections. Big Grin

This after sending a delegation to Taiwan last week. 

So much for a weak democrat and soft on China.
This is what a REAL Leader looks like
LOL Biden looks like a real leader hahaha. You guys are too funny, you have a future in stand up comedy once Fauci lets you out of the house.
(04-16-2021, 08:53 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote: I know this is SO 2017, but some new info out this week about exactly what Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort had his minions doing with Russians. 

Something is always telling you fake stupid sh!t that always turns out to be false.
(04-22-2021, 12:06 PM)jetpilot Wrote:

Something is always telling you fake stupid sh!t that always turns out to be false.
Commrade

Treasury Escalates Sanctions Against the Russian Government’s Attempts to Influence U.S. Elections | U.S. Department of the Treasury
(04-22-2021, 12:21 PM)vector#1 Wrote:

Commrade

Treasury Escalates Sanctions Against the Russian Government’s Attempts to Influence U.S. Elections | U.S. Department of the Treasury
Only the biggest idiots on the planet think Russia influences our elections 1% as much as China and our DNC run media and social media.
(04-22-2021, 12:29 PM)jetpilot Wrote:

Commrade

Only the biggest idiots on the planet think Russia influences our elections 1% as much as China and our DNC run media and social media.
And this is coming from a idiot who gets his advice from a Catturd
(04-22-2021, 12:33 PM)vector#1 Wrote:

Commrade

I don't take advice from Catturd or you turds lol. Catturd hates most Republicans too as I have told you before but your feeble little brain can't process it unless it comes from DNC propaganda outlets.
(04-22-2021, 12:50 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(04-22-2021, 12:06 PM)jetpilot Wrote: Something is always telling you fake stupid sh!t that always turns out to be false.
Commrade

I don't take advice from Catturd or you turds lol. Catturd hates most Republicans too as I have told you before but your feeble little brain can't process it unless it comes from DNC propaganda outlets.
But he votes for Republicans your not making any sense could be a side effect from the Trump Flu
(04-22-2021, 01:04 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(04-22-2021, 12:21 PM)vector#1 Wrote: Commrade

But he votes for Republicans your not making any sense could be a side effect from the Trump Flu

You realize your telling Jet what he says 'doesn't make any sense,' just cheers him up, right?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(04-22-2021, 02:34 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(04-22-2021, 01:04 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(04-22-2021, 12:29 PM)jetpilot Wrote: Only the biggest idiots on the planet think Russia influences our elections 1% as much as China and our DNC run media and social media.

You realize your telling Jet what he says 'doesn't make any sense,' just cheers him up, right?
he said and i quote " Catturd hates most Republicans " BUT Catturd votes Republican every time does that make sense to you Commrade ?