Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt 47 Estill 8
Other than Estill's opening drive (took it from their own
16 to Breathitt's 45 or so and used 7+ minutes on clock),
this game was a MISMATCH. Breathitt Co. on offense
basically did what they wanted when they wanted. On
defense, Breathitt Co. clogged up the running lanes and
effectively shut down the Engineers vaunted rushing attack.
These teams could play ten times and Breathitt would not
be touched.
Congrats Breathitt..
Congrats Breathitt
thecavemaster Wrote:Other than Estill's opening drive (took it from their own
16 to Breathitt's 45 or so and used 7+ minutes on clock),
this game was a MISMATCH. Breathitt Co. on offense
basically did what they wanted when they wanted. On
defense, Breathitt Co. clogged up the running lanes and
effectively shut down the Engineers vaunted rushing attack.
These teams could play ten times and Breathitt would not
be touched.

I don't know that you would call it a vaunted rushing attack. They just run the double wing which is hard to defend.
The Score Was 47-8:p
Congrats Breathitt..
Estill scored late in the game, and that showed that they did not just give up, good for them. There was a running clock, but for how long, does anyone know or have the halftime score and such?
Twitter: @tc_analytics

TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Estill scored late in the game, and that showed that they did not just give up, good for them. There was a running clock, but for how long, does anyone know or have the halftime score and such?

21-0 at halftime.
Good job guys
i just want to say that when our boys [[Estill]] play they give it their all. last night against breathitt was no different. i agree this game was a mismatch. look at it this way breathitt is 4th in state. we all knew it was going to be a rough game. our boys still played with heart. Good job guys on on great season so far this year. one loss is nothing dont let it get you down!! =]. Go Engineers!!
kayla_dawn_echs_08 Wrote:i just want to say that when our boys [[Estill]] play they give it their all. last night against breathitt was no different. i agree this game was a mismatch. look at it this way breathitt is 4th in state. we all knew it was going to be a rough game. our boys still played with heart. Good job guys on on great season so far this year. one loss is nothing dont let it get you down!! =]. Go Engineers!!

Well said.