Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Rocky Adkins
(04-20-2021, 09:40 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(04-20-2021, 08:44 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(04-20-2021, 07:18 PM)jetpilot Wrote: So OSH has Rand clapping for the president like everyone else does and Cardfan has nothing. LOL anyone else want to give it a shot? They could not have set the bar any lower.

Big Grin 
it wouldn’t matter what we post because you support it and him. For your pleasure he grilled Dr. Fauci twice.  What the hell did that accomplish?  Why did he try to torch a Dr. trying to give medical advice?  The politicians enacted the measures.  Rand Paul, an eye doctor, told an epidemiologist where he was wrong.

Rand Paul Boucher was embarrassing both of those days.  

Considering how insignificant he has been I have a hard time remembering the other moronic things he says.
More excuses for again coming up with nothing. And Fauci LOL? He has been wrong a million times. I'm glad Texas and Florida stopped listening to him long ago. They are fully open with very low Covid cases. But you being a gov't sheep can't even take a poop without Fauci's permission. Anyone else? Please, you can't do worse than these guys.
Denial
what has he done ?
^^^I could make a long list, but you aren't worth the time because you add nothing here. You just regurgitate far-left talking points your state controlled propaganda TV gives you. You are ignorant and wouldn't want it any other way.

I will give you one thing he does, he votes against Schumer, Pelosi, AOC, Maxine Waters, Tlaib, Sanders, Corey Booker, and the rest of those deranged fools you throw all your support to.

Rand Paul will beat Booker like a drum. It will be one of the first races called in the nation on election night.
(04-20-2021, 10:25 PM)jetpilot Wrote: ^^^I could make a long list, but you aren't worth the time because you add nothing here. You just regurgitate far-left talking points your state controlled propaganda TV gives you. You are ignorant and wouldn't want it any other way.

I will give you one thing he does, he votes against Schumer, Pelosi, AOC, Maxine Waters, Tlaib, Sanders, Corey Booker, and the rest of those deranged fools you throw all your support to.

Rand Paul will beat Booker like a drum. It will be one of the first races called in the nation on election night.
Could you or Catturd give us a short list
(04-20-2021, 07:18 PM)jetpilot Wrote: So OSH has Rand clapping for the president like everyone else does and Cardfan has nothing. LOL anyone else want to give it a shot? They could not have set the bar any lower.

Big Grin 
it wouldn’t matter what we post because you support it and him. For your pleasure he grilled Dr. Fauci twice.  What the hell did that accomplish?  Why did he try to torch a Dr. trying to give medical advice?  The politicians enacted the measures.  Rand Paul, an eye doctor, told an epidemiologist where he was wrong.

Considering how insignificant he has been I have a hard time remembering the other moronic things he says.
More excuses for again coming up with nothing. And Fauci LOL? He has been wrong a million times. I'm glad Texas and Florida stopped listening to him long ago. They are fully open with very low Covid cases. But you being a gov't sheep can't even take a poop without Fauci's permission. Anyone else? Please, you can't do worse than these guys.

You may need to check your sources concerning Florida.  You also need to consider the number of people who contact it there while visiting and take it back to their home states, so it's not included in Florida's numbers.

ttps://www.healthline.com/health-news/here-are-the-states-where-covid-19-is-increasing-2

The
CDC reported that Michigan once again had the most new cases in the past 7 days with 48,459. That’s 2,500 fewer than the previous week.

Florida was second with 43,963 new cases this past week, about 4,000 more than the previous week.
Florida was second with 418 reported deaths, followed by Texas with 400 and Pennsylvania with 283.
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Outsider's post:
  • Cardfan1
There is such much "what-about-ism" and false righteousness, from both liberals and conservatives, in this thread and other threads I've seen in the politics fourum. If you are on the left you refuse to acknowledge blatantly wrong things that the left is doing. If you are on the right you refuse to acknowledge blatantly wrong things that the right is doing. Instead of having a real discussion its all about scoring points for "your team".

Nobody wants to call a spade a spade anymore. This thread is a perfect example of that. Anybody that calls Rocky Adkins a far left, radical extremist is either 1) not being serious or 2) does not know anything about Rocky. Is Rocky more liberal than Rand Paul on issues like healthcare expansion and supporting unions? Yes. But he is also more culturally conservative than most Democrats and has bucked his party to vote Pro-Life in the past. Are there members of the Democratic Party that are too extreme? Yes, both nationally and in Kentucky. But Rocky isn't one of them. If Rocky were to switch his party registration to Republican there would be a ton of Republicans supporting him even if he didn't change a single policy stance.

Also nobody wants to acknowledge that two things can be right at the same time because again everything is about scoring political points. A perfect example of this is the other thread about Matt Gaetz. Two things can be right at the same time. If Matt Gaetz sexually assaulted minors and was in any way involved in a sex trafficking ring then he should resign. If Andrew Cuomo was sexually assaulting his female staffers then he should resign. It should not matter that Gaetz is a Republican and Cuomo is a Democrat.
(04-21-2021, 01:14 PM)Mister D Wrote: There is such much "what-about-ism" and false righteousness, from both liberals and conservatives, in this thread and other threads I've seen in the politics fourum.  If you are on the left you refuse to acknowledge blatantly wrong things that the left is doing. If you are on the right you refuse to acknowledge blatantly wrong things that the right is doing. Instead of having a real discussion its all about scoring points for "your team".

Nobody wants to call a spade a spade anymore. This thread is a perfect example of that. Anybody that calls Rocky Adkins a far left, radical extremist is either 1) not being serious or 2) does not know anything about Rocky. Is Rocky more liberal than Rand Paul on issues like healthcare expansion and supporting unions? Yes. But he is also more culturally conservative than most Democrats and has bucked his party to vote Pro-Life in the past. Are there members of the Democratic Party that are too extreme? Yes, both nationally and in Kentucky. But Rocky isn't one of them. If Rocky were to switch his party registration to Republican there would be a ton of Republicans supporting him even if he didn't change a single policy stance.

Also nobody wants to acknowledge that two things can be right at the same time because again everything is about scoring political points. A perfect example of this is the other thread about Matt Gaetz. Two things can be right at the same time. If Matt Gaetz sexually assaulted minors and was in any way involved in a sex trafficking ring then he should resign. If Andrew Cuomo was sexually assaulting his female staffers then he should resign. It should not matter that Gaetz is a Republican and Cuomo is a Democrat.
Rocky will vote with the Dems every single time if he were to ever be in Congress. Fact, and end of story. But I will play along with your theory, name something conservatives are doing that is blatantly wrong?
(04-21-2021, 09:38 AM)The Outsider Wrote:

Big Grin 

You may need to check your sources concerning Florida.  You also need to consider the number of people who contact it there while visiting and take it back to their home states, so it's not included in Florida's numbers.

ttps://www.healthline.com/health-news/here-are-the-states-where-covid-19-is-increasing-2

The
CDC reported that Michigan once again had the most new cases in the past 7 days with 48,459. That’s 2,500 fewer than the previous week.

Florida was second with 43,963 new cases this past week, about 4,000 more than the previous week.
Florida was second with 418 reported deaths, followed by Texas with 400 and Pennsylvania with 283.
Florida has substantially less deaths than NY, despite not being locked down for a year like NY has been. Cases are about 1/3 what they were in January. If you like the NY, CA, MICH and other blue-state lockdown models better than FL and TX models, go for it..
.The bold is just more propaganda, I guess you just forgot to consider millions of visitors fleeing lockdown blue states coming to FL and infecting Floridians, which do count in FL numbers.

Big Grin 

The

I'm sure you also know FL has 12 million more residents than Michigan. So I'll let you figure the infection rates, and again FL is open and people are getting on with their lives for quite some time now and Michigan has been a disaster even with all the lockdowns.
(04-21-2021, 02:25 PM)jetpilot Wrote:

Big Grin 

The

Florida has substantially less deaths than NY, despite not being locked down for a year like NY has been. Cases are about 1/3 what they were in January. If you like the NY, CA, MICH and other blue-state lockdown models better than FL and TX models, go for it..
.The bold is just more propaganda, I guess you just forgot to consider millions of visitors fleeing lockdown blue states coming to FL and infecting Floridians, which do count in FL numbers.
You do know NY got hit first that means they really didn't know how bad it was or how to treat it and there also was a shortage of PPE. So the rest of the states had more time to prepare for it and how to treat it better.
I would like to see the numbers after memorial day that would give you a better example.

And there is probably no way to see how many traveled to Florida and took the disease back home

(04-21-2021, 02:41 PM)jetpilot Wrote:

Big Grin 

The

I'm sure you also know FL has 12 million more residents than Michigan. So I'll let you figure the infection rates, and again FL is open and people are getting on with their lives for quite some time now and Michigan has been a disaster even with all the lockdowns.
That's more than likely the snowbirds
(04-21-2021, 02:15 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(04-21-2021, 01:14 PM)Mister D Wrote: There is such much "what-about-ism" and false righteousness, from both liberals and conservatives, in this thread and other threads I've seen in the politics fourum.  If you are on the left you refuse to acknowledge blatantly wrong things that the left is doing. If you are on the right you refuse to acknowledge blatantly wrong things that the right is doing. Instead of having a real discussion its all about scoring points for "your team".

Rocky will vote with the Dems every single time if he were to ever be in Congress. Fact, and end of story. But I will play along with your theory, name something conservatives are doing that is blatantly wrong?

Being a conservative is not the issue here. But the fact that you would have to "play along" to think of a single example of conservatives doing something wrong is the problem. It seems like you've drank the Koolaid that Republicans are the heroes and all Democrats are evil. But there is no person, politician, or political ideology that is infallible.

The Gaetz example seems to be relevant right now. I've not read very much of the Gaetz thread so this may not apply to you and if not, fair enough. A lot of the time that the Gaetz issue is brought up to conservatives they seem to answer in one of two ways. 1) Andrew Cuomo sexually assaulted people and the media did not say anything or, 2) well that is fake news and they are just trying to tear him down because he is a conservative. Just because Andrew Cuomo did something wrong does not make what Matt Gaetz did okay. That's moral relativism.

It seems like people on both sides are just giving a free pass to people as long as they are on the same team. Lets just hold people to the same standards regardless of whether they are a Democrat or Republican and regardless of what the media does.

Honestly this does not seem like its going to be a productive conversation so we should just agree to disagree and move on. You are entitled to your opinion and I respect that.
(04-21-2021, 04:26 PM)Mister D Wrote:

Being a conservative is not the issue here. But the fact that you would have to "play along" to think of a single example of conservatives doing something wrong is the problem. It seems like you've drank the Koolaid that Republicans are the heroes and all Democrats are evil. But there is no person, politician, or political ideology that is infallible.

The Gaetz example seems to be relevant right now. I've not read very much of the Gaetz thread so this may not apply to you and if not, fair enough. A lot of the time that the Gaetz issue is brought up to conservatives they seem to answer in one of two ways. 1) Andrew Cuomo sexually assaulted people and the media did not say anything or, 2) well that is fake news and they are just trying to tear him down because he is a conservative. Just because Andrew Cuomo did something wrong does not make what Matt Gaetz did okay. That's moral relativism.

It seems like people on both sides are just giving a free pass to people as long as they are on the same team. Lets just hold people to the same standards regardless of whether they are a Democrat or Republican and regardless of what the media does.

Honestly this does not seem like its going to be a productive conversation so we should just agree to disagree and move on. You are entitled to your opinion and I respect that.
1. No, the problem is I asked you to cite an example and you typed all this and didn't answer my very simple question.
Which happens every time with liberals on this site.

2. Moral relativism LOL. No, I didn't say what about Cuomo or fake news, although it is fake news, rumor and innuendo so far. I said wait until some actual facts come out, or ANY evidence, or ANY charges. And still NOTHING. BTW since you brought it up, 10 women are making charges against Cuomo, compared to ZERO against GAETZ. So really apples and oranges even comparing their situations.

3. I agree it isn't going to be productive. It never is with you guys when I ask for any facts. You guys can't get 1 second beyond Dem state-run media propaganda talking points.
(04-21-2021, 04:51 PM)jetpilot Wrote:

1. No, the problem is I asked you to cite an example and you typed all this and didn't answer my very simple question.

2. Moral relativism LOL. No, I didn't say what about Cuomo or fake news, although it is fake news, rumor and innuendo so far. I said wait until some actual facts come out, or ANY evidence, or ANY charges. And still NOTHING. BTW since you brought it up, 10 women are making charges against Cuomo, compared to ZERO against GAETZ. So really apples and oranges even comparing their situations.

3. I agree it isn't going to be productive. It never is with you guys when I ask for any facts. You guys can't get 1 second beyond Dem state-run media propaganda talking points.

What I should have said was that no person is infallible, except for JetPilot. Lol. Especially if he says “end of story”. That phrase some how turns his opinions into facts!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mister D's post:
  • Cardfan1

#1 Telling them the election was stolen and showing NO real proof just a bunch of Catturd's the lawsuits will show that
#2 Inciting the mob to try to stop the count more than likely #1 but without the big lie there would be NO insurrection
#3 With holding federal money to a foreign country unless they investigate his political opponent 
#4 Giving Russia polling data to hurt his political opponent
#5 Didn't concede the election
#1 Should be enough but the Dear Leader's sheep has let him get away with some bad stuff that now will be normalized
(04-21-2021, 03:56 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(04-20-2021, 08:44 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Big Grin 

The

You do know NY got hit first that means they really didn't know how bad it was or how to treat it and there also was a shortage of PPE. So the rest of the states had more time to prepare for it and how to treat it better.
I would like to see the numbers after memorial day that would give you a better example.

And there is probably no way to see how many traveled to Florida and took the disease back home

(04-20-2021, 08:44 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Big Grin 

The

LOL. New York had its own hospital ship and Arena the governor didn't even use, and instead sent infected people into elderly-care facilities, killing thousands and thousands. And he got more PPE than he could ever use. "More than likely snowbirds" is one of your best ones yet!
(04-21-2021, 05:11 PM)Mister D Wrote:

What I should have said was that no person is infallible, except for JetPilot. Lol. Especially if he says “end of story”. That phrase some how turns his opinions into facts!
Now you are off the rails lol...When I said end of story that was the end of story for Rocky WITH ME. I won't vote for him no matter what. Even when liberals try to pass him of as moderate or any other tag. Anyway we have gone back and forth several times and not one attempt by you to simply give one example of what I asked for...as expected.
(04-21-2021, 05:38 PM)vector#1 Wrote:

#1 Telling them the election was stolen and showing NO real proof just a bunch of Catturd's the lawsuits will show that
#2 Inciting the mob to try to stop the count more than likely #1 but without the big lie there would be NO insurrection
#3 With holding federal money to a foreign country unless they investigate his political opponent 
#1 Should be enough but the Dear Leader's sheep has let him get away with some bad stuff that now will be normalized
I'm talking about CONSERVATIVES and you just come with fake news stuff about TRUMP.
(04-21-2021, 06:00 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(04-21-2021, 03:56 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(04-20-2021, 09:40 PM)jetpilot Wrote: More excuses for again coming up with nothing. And Fauci LOL? He has been wrong a million times. I'm glad Texas and Florida stopped listening to him long ago. They are fully open with very low Covid cases. But you being a gov't sheep can't even take a poop without Fauci's permission. Anyone else? Please, you can't do worse than these guys.

The

(04-20-2021, 09:40 PM)jetpilot Wrote: More excuses for again coming up with nothing. And Fauci LOL? He has been wrong a million times. I'm glad Texas and Florida stopped listening to him long ago. They are fully open with very low Covid cases. But you being a gov't sheep can't even take a poop without Fauci's permission. Anyone else? Please, you can't do worse than these guys.

The

LOL. New York had its own hospital ship and Arena the governor didn't even use, and instead sent infected people into elderly-care facilities, killing thousands and thousands. And he got more PPE than he could ever use. "More than likely snowbirds" is one of your best ones yet!
NY City was hit first them and Washington State but NY mostly they had no ideal how to treat it, test for it, and they have a very dense population. And yes there was shortage of PPE at first. Did the governor make mistakes with the nursing homes yes. And if he is found guilty of intentionally killing the nursing home residents then yes he will be prosecuted.

(04-21-2021, 06:09 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(04-21-2021, 05:38 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(04-21-2021, 02:15 PM)jetpilot Wrote: Rocky will vote with the Dems every single time if he were to ever be in Congress. Fact, and end of story. But I will play along with your theory, name something conservatives are doing that is blatantly wrong?

I'm talking about CONSERVATIVES and you just come with fake news stuff about TRUMP.
Dear Leader is the King of the CONSERVATIVES they are going to Mar-a-lago every weekend to kiss the ring when's your flight ?
You sheep have normalized a lot of bad things to cover for the Dear Leader
The lawsuits that are filed over the Big Lie will show if there is any proof unless they settle out of court.
But i think it will be more like what Dear Leader's lawyer said in court NO reasonable person would believe the BullSh!t i was peddling.

The Kraken Cracks Under Pressure Sidney Powell Claims No Reasonable Person Would Conclude That Her Statements Were Truly Statements Of Fact | Elections (ga.gov)

Gaetz is guilty. Cuomo is guilty. Both should resign and face the criminal courts. 

not one left leaning person on this board has defended Cuomo.

@Mister D

You are just getting going here. You will learn some of these guys only see one way.
Rand Paul says Biden should burn his mask on TV.
Over the half the nation isn’t vaccinated ...what the hell kind of statement is that ?

1. Stupid
2. Embarrassing
(04-21-2021, 07:46 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(04-21-2021, 02:15 PM)jetpilot Wrote: Rocky will vote with the Dems every single time if he were to ever be in Congress. Fact, and end of story. But I will play along with your theory, name something conservatives are doing that is blatantly wrong?

Gaetz is guilty. Cuomo is guilty. Both should resign and face the criminal courts. 

not one left leaning person on this board has defended Cuomo.

@Mister D

You are just getting going here.  You will learn some of these guys only see one way.
NO evidence, NO charges, NO NOTHING. STILL.
(04-21-2021, 10:07 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Rand Paul says Biden should burn his mask on TV.
Over the half the nation isn’t vaccinated ...what the hell kind of statement is that ?

1. Stupid
2. Embarrassing
No, what is stupid and embarrassing is getting a vaccination and then having all the same restrictions like a good little brainwashed sheep.
(04-21-2021, 11:06 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(04-21-2021, 10:07 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Rand Paul says Biden should burn his mask on TV.

1. Stupid
2. Embarrassing
No, what is stupid and embarrassing is getting a vaccination and then having all the same restrictions like a good little brainwashed sheep.
Biden is trying to model good behavior since you idiots (and I do mean you @jetpilot) pushed this was fake and masks and vaccines weren’t needed.  

But I lean toward ole Rand Boucher these days; Maybe it’s time to decrease the surplus population.  If people are too stupid to get a vaccine...well...good luck.

1. Stupid
2. Embarrassing

The good doctor is the same f***er who found out he had been exposed to COVID and was tested.  Before finding out the results of his test he went about his usual business, including going to the Senators' gym and also swimming in the pool.  His test was positive and , as a result of the doctor's irresponsibility, several senators, including Mitt Romney, had to self-quarantine.   Rand doesn't care. That's who Rand is. Think about the message this mask-burning, COVID spreader is sending to impressionable young people.   They say to themselves, "this guy is a doctor and he doesn't seem to be taking it seriously, so why should I?"I read where only about 15% of teens and young adults planned on getting vaccinated.  They take their cues from nuts like Paul, who consistently spread misinformation.

[Image: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/image...A&usqp=CAU]
(04-22-2021, 12:26 AM)Old School Hound Wrote:

1. Stupid
2. Embarrassing

The good doctor is the same f***er who found out he had been exposed to COVID and was tested.  Before finding out the results of his test he went about his usual business, including going to the Senators' gym and also swimming in the pool.  His test was positive and , as a result of the doctor's irresponsibility, several senators, including Mitt Romney, had to self-quarantine.   Rand doesn't care. That's who Rand is. Think about the message this mask-burning, COVID spreader is sending to impressionable young people.   They say to themselves, "this guy is a doctor and he doesn't seem to be taking it seriously, so why should I?"I read where only about 15% of teens and young adults planned on getting vaccinated.  They take their cues from nuts like Paul, who consistently spread misinformation.

Ran Paul is all about noise he came in with the Tea Party Gang nothing but a bunch of nuts

Here is another CONSERVATE flying to Mar-a-Largo to kiss the ring.
When is your flight Jet ?

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/21/politics/...index.html
(04-21-2021, 11:23 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(04-21-2021, 11:06 PM)jetpilot Wrote:

1. Stupid
2. Embarrassing
Biden is trying to model good behavior since you idiots (and I do mean you @jetpilot) pushed this was fake and masks and vaccines weren’t needed.  

But I lean toward ole Rand Boucher these days; Maybe it’s time to decrease the surplus population.  If people are too stupid to get a vaccine...well...good luck.
You are stupid, brainwashed, and full of hate. You guys are totally useless, sitting around whining and waiting for some government stooge to tell you when you can take a poop. You will always find a way to be miserable no matter what.
(04-22-2021, 12:26 AM)Old School Hound Wrote:

1. Stupid
2. Embarrassing

Now Rand is killing healthy teenagers. Dumbest take yet.
Catturd ™
@catturd2
·
1h
Florida has been open, free, and back to normal for so long - I sometimes forget that other states are still living in Democrat Communist Governor lockdown hell.

But you guys better stay home another year so Rand Paul can't kill you. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
(04-22-2021, 09:26 AM)jetpilot Wrote: Catturd ™
@catturd2
·
1h
Florida has been open, free, and back to normal for so long - I sometimes forget that other states are still living in Democrat Communist Governor lockdown hell.

But you guys better stay home another year so Rand Paul can't kill you. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
When is your flight or are you waiting on Catturd to tell you ?
(04-22-2021, 09:38 AM)vector#1 Wrote:
@catturd2
·
1h

I'm afraid to fly because Rand Paul might shoot the plane down. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
(04-22-2021, 10:13 AM)jetpilot Wrote:
(04-22-2021, 09:38 AM)vector#1 Wrote:
@catturd2
·
1h

I'm afraid to fly because Rand Paul might shoot the plane down. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
You just made my Day a name like Jetpilot and afraid of flying
Take a bus