Rocky Adkins
(04-22-2021, 10:48 AM)vector#1 Wrote:
(04-22-2021, 10:13 AM)jetpilot Wrote:
(04-22-2021, 09:38 AM)vector#1 Wrote:
(04-22-2021, 09:26 AM)jetpilot Wrote: Catturd ™
@catturd2
·
1h
Florida has been open, free, and back to normal for so long - I sometimes forget that other states are still living in Democrat Communist Governor lockdown hell.

But you guys better stay home another year so Rand Paul can't kill you. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
When is your flight or are you waiting on Catturd to tell you ?
I'm afraid to fly because Rand Paul might shoot the plane down. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
You just made my Day a name like Jetpilot and afraid of flying
Take a bus
Republicans made me scared to fly, and I can't take a bus because Rand Paul might get on there with no mask on! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
(04-22-2021, 11:33 AM)jetpilot Wrote:
(04-22-2021, 09:38 AM)vector#1 Wrote:
(04-22-2021, 09:26 AM)jetpilot Wrote: Catturd ™
@catturd2
·
1h
Florida has been open, free, and back to normal for so long - I sometimes forget that other states are still living in Democrat Communist Governor lockdown hell.

But you guys better stay home another year so Rand Paul can't kill you. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
When is your flight or are you waiting on Catturd to tell you ?
I'm afraid to fly because Rand Paul might shoot the plane down. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Take a bus
Republicans made me scared to fly, and I can't take a bus because Rand Paul might get on there with no mask on! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Just get a t shirt with a picture of his neighbor on it and that should take care of Rand just go kiss the ring
(04-22-2021, 11:36 AM)vector#1 Wrote:
(04-22-2021, 09:38 AM)vector#1 Wrote: When is your flight or are you waiting on Catturd to tell you ?
Take a bus
Just get a t shirt with a picture of his neighbor on it and that should take care of Rand just go kiss the ring
Is it the one where he's in prison?
(04-22-2021, 11:50 AM)jetpilot Wrote:
(04-22-2021, 10:13 AM)jetpilot Wrote: I'm afraid to fly because Rand Paul might shoot the plane down. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Take a bus
I think he is out now but go and get the t shirt bet it will work
(04-22-2021, 11:56 AM)vector#1 Wrote:
(04-22-2021, 10:48 AM)vector#1 Wrote: You just made my Day a name like Jetpilot and afraid of flying
Take a bus
I might after Fauci tells me it's safe to go outside. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
(04-22-2021, 11:59 AM)jetpilot Wrote:
(04-22-2021, 11:33 AM)jetpilot Wrote: Republicans made me scared to fly, and I can't take a bus because Rand Paul might get on there with no mask on! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
I might after Fauci tells me it's safe to go outside. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Just wear your mask that's all and kiss the ring
(04-22-2021, 12:22 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(04-22-2021, 11:36 AM)vector#1 Wrote: Just get a t shirt with a picture of his neighbor on it and that should take care of Rand just go kiss the ring
I've had the virus and been vaccinated. I threw my mask away many months ago and so did most people. I got my life back long ago, but you better stay inside and wait for Fauci to let you know when it's safe. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
(04-22-2021, 12:32 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(04-22-2021, 12:22 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(04-22-2021, 11:50 AM)jetpilot Wrote: Is it the one where he's in prison?
I've had the virus and been vaccinated. I threw my mask away many months ago and so did most people. I got my life back long ago, but you better stay inside and wait for Fauci to let you know when it's safe. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
I say you have had the virus after pulling your head out of Dear Leader's Rear more than likely that's where your mask is

That's where i heard that loud popping noise
Lame
(04-22-2021, 12:51 PM)jetpilot Wrote: Lame
Weak
Ole Randy is having a bad week. He has appeared unhinged in interviews, YouTube suspended him, and now the AMA has pulled his medical license for his COVID misinformation.
(08-11-2021, 10:24 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Ole Randy is having a bad week. He has appeared unhinged in interviews, YouTube suspended him,  and now the AMA has pulled his medical license for his COVID misinformation.
He has to be one of the most ignorant Senators in Washington Can't believe he claims to be a doctor even though he is a eye doctor. I wouldn't let him clean my sunglasses. He is a embarrassment for the state of KY.
[-] The following 1 user Likes vector#1's post:
  • Cardfan1
(08-11-2021, 10:33 AM)vector#1 Wrote:
(08-11-2021, 10:24 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Ole Randy is having a bad week. He has appeared unhinged in interviews, YouTube suspended him,  and now the AMA has pulled his medical license for his COVID misinformation.
He has to be one of the most ignorant Senators in Washington Can't believe he claims to be a doctor even though he is a eye doctor. I wouldn't let him clean my sunglasses. He is a embarrassment for the state of KY.
Dr. Paul is a medical doctor. What are your medical credentials? His YouTube suspension is purely political. Everybody who tells the truth about the misinformation peddled by Dr. Fauci gets their YouTube accounts suspended.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hoot Gibson's post:
  • TheRealThing
The AMA has no authority to license a doctor to practice, so I am skeptical that it can "pull" anybody's license. You are truly a doofus.
(08-11-2021, 12:54 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
Dr. Paul is a medical doctor. What are your medical credentials? His YouTube suspension is purely political. Everybody who tells the truth about the misinformation peddled by Dr. Fauci gets their YouTube accounts suspended.
Quooter Paul is a ophthalmologist  BGR needs to pull your post for misinformation but that would be a job since you have posted so many of them
(08-11-2021, 01:51 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
Quooter Paul is a ophthalmologist  BGR needs to pull your post for misinformation but that would be a job since you have posted so many of them
An ophthalmologist is a medical doctor, dumbass. That is what the "M.D." abbreviation following his name stands for. An ophthalmologist is a medical doctor who specializes in the care of eyes. Dr. Paul performs eye surgery, just as a cardiologist performs heart surgery. If there is a more ignorant duo on BGR than the Twin Ticks, I hope that they stay away from this forum. We have enough idots posting here already.
(08-11-2021, 12:55 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
The AMA has no authority to license a doctor to practice, so I am skeptical that it can "pull" anybody's license. You are truly a doofus.
Big Grin 
I knew that would get you, Hooter. Had to come Randy’s defense. 

He better keep that license in good standing, because he will be hawking “prescription” sunglasses in a few years.
(08-11-2021, 03:20 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
Big Grin 

He better keep that license in good standing, because he will be hawking “prescription” sunglasses in a few years.
You ignorantly and excitedly report that the AMA has revoked Paul's license to practice medicine and then post a laughing icon when I call out your lie? I am not defending Paul, I am defending the truth. You and the other Twin Tick are the most prolific liars on this forum. Anybody who believes anything that you post without checking your posts thoroughly is a fool. You two are ignoramuses for 1) not knowing that doctors are not licensed by the AMA and 2) for not knowing what an ophthalmologist is.
(08-11-2021, 02:28 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(08-11-2021, 01:51 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
An ophthalmologist is a medical doctor, dumbass. That is what the "M.D." abbreviation following his name stands for. An ophthalmologist is a medical doctor who specializes in the care of eyes. Dr. Paul performs eye surgery, just as a cardiologist performs heart surgery. If there is a more ignorant duo on BGR than the Twin Ticks, I hope that they stay away from this forum. We have enough idots posting here already.
Quooter it's a eye doctor you Dumb A$$ if I had problems with might EYES I still wouldn't see that guy. Buy if you have problems with your lungs Dr. Paul is not your gut. Damm can't believe how Dumb you are.
(08-11-2021, 03:29 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
Big Grin 

You ignorantly and excitedly report that the AMA has revoked Paul's license to practice medicine and then post a laughing icon when I call out your lie? I am not defending Paul, I am defending the truth. You and the other Twin Tick are the most prolific liars on this forum. Anybody who believes anything that you post without checking your posts thoroughly is a fool. You two are ignoramuses for 1) not knowing that doctors are not licensed by the AMA and 2) for not knowing what an ophthalmologist is.
Awww, Hooter was sweating for one of his heroes for a minute.  

The problem with Rand is he may be an eye expert but he wants to pretend that makes him an expert in viral diseases. Then goobers like you, Hooter, will listen to his nonsense instead of the real experts.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cardfan1's post:
  • vector#1
(08-11-2021, 03:56 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
Big Grin 

The problem with Rand is he may be an eye expert but he wants to pretend that makes him an expert in viral diseases. Then goobers like you, Hooter, will listen to his nonsense instead of the real experts.
You forgot to include your laughing idiot smiley. Sweating? Hardly. I am smart enough to know that doctors are licensed by state boards of licensure. Apparently, you're not.
(08-11-2021, 04:54 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(08-11-2021, 12:55 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: The AMA has no authority to license a doctor to practice, so I am skeptical that it can "pull" anybody's license. You are truly a doofus.
Big Grin 

You forgot to include your laughing idiot smiley. Sweating? Hardly. I am smart enough to know that doctors are licensed by state boards of licensure. Apparently, you're not.
Crying maybe Big Grin 

“Federation of State Medical Boards threaten disciplinary action. Physicians who intentionally spread misinformationor disinformation about the COVID-19 vaccines could be disciplined by state medical boards and may have their licenses suspended or taken away, said the Federation of State Medical Boards (FSMB).“

from Medpagetoday.com

while not the AMA, but could be a movement of holding frauds like Rand accountable.
(08-11-2021, 08:19 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(08-11-2021, 03:20 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Big Grin 

Crying maybe Big Grin 

“Federation of State Medical Boards threaten disciplinary action. Physicians who intentionally spread misinformationor disinformation about the COVID-19 vaccines could be disciplined by state medical boards and may have their licenses suspended or taken away, said the Federation of State Medical Boards (FSMB).“

from Medpagetoday.com

while not the AMA, but could be a movement of holding frauds like Rand accountable.
You have already made a fool of yourself. You lied and you got caught. No wiggling out of this one. Not only did you lie, but there was also not a shred of truth in what you posted that would have caused anybody with an IQ above room temperature to believe your lie.
(08-11-2021, 08:26 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(08-11-2021, 03:29 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: You ignorantly and excitedly report that the AMA has revoked Paul's license to practice medicine and then post a laughing icon when I call out your lie? I am not defending Paul, I am defending the truth. You and the other Twin Tick are the most prolific liars on this forum. Anybody who believes anything that you post without checking your posts thoroughly is a fool. You two are ignoramuses for 1) not knowing that doctors are not licensed by the AMA and 2) for not knowing what an ophthalmologist is.

Crying maybe Big Grin 

from Medpagetoday.com

You have already made a fool of yourself. You lied and you got caught. No wiggling out of this one. Not only did you lie, but there was also not a shred of truth in what you posted that would have caused anybody with an IQ above room temperature to believe your lie.

Just think, Hooter, me and you will be as much of a Doctor as Ole Rand.  Big Grin 

Maybe Rand will be able to mow yards for a living in 2023.

https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-worl...treatment/

Oh hell…he’s an insider trader too.

What a crook?!
(08-11-2021, 08:34 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(08-11-2021, 03:56 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Awww, Hooter was sweating for one of his heroes for a minute.  

Crying maybe Big Grin 

from Medpagetoday.com

Just think, Hooter, me and you will be as much of a Doctor as Ole Rand.  Big Grin 

What a crook?!
Damm if those Trumpsters sure are Sneaky Little Sh!ts that's for sure.
[-] The following 1 user Likes vector#1's post:
  • Cardfan1
(08-11-2021, 03:56 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Awww, Hooter was sweating for one of his heroes for a minute.  

Crying maybe Big Grin 

from Medpagetoday.com

What a crook?!
How does it feel to be exposed as a blatant liar, CardFan1? I see lots of lies repeated by you American Marxists, but rarely do we seem somebody just make up a "fact" that is so obviously an original fabrication by a member.  Big Grin Having been exposed as a shameless liar again, you are busy trying to detract attention from yourself. I am just going to assume that the articles to which you link are full of lies or you would not have posted them. You had no credibility and now you have even less. Don't worry, as long as vector can draw a breath, he will vouch for your honesty. The Twin Ticks, spreading American Marxist propaganda for free!
(08-11-2021, 10:37 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(08-11-2021, 04:54 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: You forgot to include your laughing idiot smiley. Sweating? Hardly. I am smart enough to know that doctors are licensed by state boards of licensure. Apparently, you're not.
Crying maybe Big Grin 

from Medpagetoday.com

What a crook?!
How does it feel to be exposed as a blatant liar, CardFan1? I see lots of lies repeated by you American Marxists, but rarely do we seem somebody just make up a "fact" that is so obviously an original fabrication by a member.  Big Grin Having been exposed as a shameless liar again, you are busy trying to detract attention from yourself. I am just going to assume that the articles to which you link are full of lies or you would not have posted them. You had no credibility and now you have even less. Don't worry, as long as vector can draw a breath, he will vouch for your honesty. The Twin Ticks, spreading American Marxist propaganda for free!
I don’t know you tell me. You have propagated the big lie for months.  

focus on me and not the crooks you support, Hooter.

Your boy Rand has influenced Science deniers using a form of stolen valor from real doctors all the while knowing the real seriousness of the Trump flu. So much so he had his wife buy up Gilead on Feb. 26 and withheld the info for well over a year.  
I’m flattered I grind your gears but the fact my mistakes sets your hair on fire more than Rand’s malarkey is honestly troubling.
(08-11-2021, 11:12 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(08-11-2021, 08:19 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Crying maybe Big Grin 

from Medpagetoday.com

What a crook?!

Your boy Rand has influenced Science deniers using a form of stolen valor from real doctors all the while knowing the real seriousness of the Trump flu. So much so he had his wife buy up Gilead on Feb. 26 and withheld the info for well over a year.  
I’m flattered I grind your gears but the fact my mistakes sets your hair on fire more than Rand’s malarkey is honestly troubling.
We are not talking about your mistakes. You lied about Rand Paul having his license revoked by the AMA. That is two whoppers in one sentence. I don't always agree with Senator Paul's positions, especially on foreign policy, but he is not stupid and ophthalmologists are as much medical doctors as any other specialist. You seem to be confusing them with optometrists. By all accounts, Sen. Paul is a highly regarded ophthalmologist and has performed many free eye surgeries for indigent patients in Kentucky and abroad. He is a good man and a good physician. Why did you lie about Senator Paul, CF? 
(08-12-2021, 12:04 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(08-11-2021, 08:26 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: You have already made a fool of yourself. You lied and you got caught. No wiggling out of this one. Not only did you lie, but there was also not a shred of truth in what you posted that would have caused anybody with an IQ above room temperature to believe your lie.

What a crook?!

We are not talking about your mistakes. You lied about Rand Paul having his license revoked by the AMA. That is two whoppers in one sentence. I don't always agree with Senator Paul's positions, especially on foreign policy, but he is not stupid and ophthalmologists are as much medical doctors as any other specialist. You seem to be confusing them with optometrists. By all accounts, Sen. Paul is a highly regarded ophthalmologist and has performed many free eye surgeries for indigent patients in Kentucky and abroad. He is a good man and a good physician. Why did you lie about Senator Paul, CF? 
Quooter he also is making money from the Nasty Trump Flu sneaky little Bastard
(08-12-2021, 12:04 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(08-11-2021, 08:26 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: You have already made a fool of yourself. You lied and you got caught. No wiggling out of this one. Not only did you lie, but there was also not a shred of truth in what you posted that would have caused anybody with an IQ above room temperature to believe your lie.

What a crook?!

Pinocchio calling a chair wood Big Grin 

highly regarded by you. He is now responsible for people dying.  Pat yourself on the back for supporting him.  

Hooter, I went back to find what I read thinking I mixed up license and board certification.  Then I found that Rand isn’t nationally board certified.  He is certified by an organization that he helped create with his wife as the VP. Damn, what a fraud.  

Big Grin in your attempt to pull on a thread  you have helped prove what a phoney Rand is. Why do all your idols turn out to be this way, Hooter?