Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Girl Soccer players from the 15th?
Who do you all think is the best?

(some people are going to have to help me out with names. i notice numbers, but since they dont announce names, i'm clueless)

Forward = Sally Roberts - Valley,

Mid-Field = #32 - Belfry (she might have play some forward too)

Defense = I'm not sure of this girl's number, but she's from Letcher, and she has a big boot.

Goalkeeper = I dont know a name, but I think Pike Central's Goalie.
15th.Fanatic Wrote:Who do you all think is the best?

(some people are going to have to help me out with names. i notice numbers, but since they dont announce names, i'm clueless)

Forward = Sally Roberts - Valley,

Mid-Field = #32 - Belfry (she might have play some forward too)

Defense = I'm not sure of this girl's number, but she's from Letcher, and she has a big boot.

Goalkeeper = I dont know a name, but I think Pike Central's Goalie.

first off none of these teams are in the 15th. Second of all none of these players are the best at their positions maybe for that area but not the region which is the 16th.
shelby valley is in the 15th region!...and as far as i know belfry and pike central are as well...
softball Wrote:shelby valley is in the 15th region!...and as far as i know belfry and pike central are as well...

no they aren't the KHSAA website has it messed up all teams are in the 16th region. They are in it with M'boro, North Laurel,South, Corbin, Oneida Baptist, Johnson Central, Perry, Letcher, Paintsville, P-Burg, Valley, PC, Pikeville, Valley, Sheldon Clark and Belfry. Also East Ridge if they had a team. It is a three district region.

http://www.khsaa.org/soccer/alignment.pdf
They meant 16th im sure
Cara Williamson is awesome!
is it different from sport to sport cause shelby valley and those other ones are in the 15th in basketball and softball!
Central has some good players with Cara Williamson, Chelsea Joyce, and Abby Coleman.

I've not got a chance to see many other teams, so I cant really say as for them.
it is really rather confusing how they have different sports in different classes and regions.
Yeah i understand where the confusion is. Where these teams came in so late into the KHSAA plus many teams in EKY do not have teams it is hard to give the Pike, Floyd and Johnson areas their own region. I just thought i would specify the diffrence in it for you all to catch ya up to date :-). Pikeville has some very talented girls who will probley win the 16th region this year or at least be in the finals.
I think brittnay mccoy is a very good goalie for sheldon clark and carla booth is a okay forward
Kayla Bargo,and yes SV is in the 16th soccer region.
Forgive me. 15th, 16th. Whatever.
Smokey Wrote:Central has some good players with Cara Williamson, Chelsea Joyce, and Abby Coleman.

I've not got a chance to see many other teams, so I cant really say as for them.

These girls do not even compare to any if the Better girls in the region!

I've seen a lot of girls games this season and this is what ive seen as the better girls:

SV- sally Roberts
Pikeville-mollie dawahare, Erica newsome, and a couple more I don't know names
Belfry-20
Prestonsburg-katy petry,Emily Stanley, and they have a good goalie
Johnson central- they gave a lot of good players I just don't know any of their names

These are just some that I can think of right now, if I think of some more ill post!!
Who are the statistical leaders in the 16th region right now? Assists? Goals?

I know this thread says 15th, but I understand it really means 16th...right?

Anyway, from what I've seen, I don't know how anyone could be ahead of Sally Roberts of Valley in assists - she's always dishing it off to someone for the score. Maybe even goals. But, I'm not good with statistics. Anyone know for sure? And, how many teams are in the 16th?

Pikeville's girls have to rank in the tops - they're pretty daggone good athletes.
Regan Williams, Pike Central's goalie is pretty good
I was told that Kayla Lowe started plaing for Central about a week ago. wonder how she is doing?
She only played one game against Prestonsburg
http://www.khsaa.org/soccer/2007/gstats.htm this will give you state stats all-or-nothing.what iv'e seen this week Smallwood of SV is only local kid on it
sorry i overlook the best in one stat is kid from Belfry you go girl