Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
It's Been Exactly 1 Year Since The Most Insane Moment Of The Trump Presidency
(04-24-2021, 04:39 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(04-24-2021, 03:59 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(04-24-2021, 03:01 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(04-24-2021, 02:43 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(04-23-2021, 01:05 PM)jetpilot Wrote: BTW Trump is no longer president but crazy liberals still think about him day and night. Liberals are determined to be miserable no matter who is president.

I just hope he actually does what he's threatening to do in starting up his own social media platform.
Takes money and know how. He has neither.

But Cardfan from the unemployment office knows everything. Right?
Big Grin
The Wrong Thing strikes again.  

your obsession with people’s day-to-day profession is unhealthy. 

what does that have to do with Trump’s incompetent clown show that turned the richest and most powerful nation on the planet into a plague infested dumpster fire?  

And you think he and his goons can put together a social media company with the existing ones doing everything they can to jam him up.  Big Grin 
and like vector said he would have to do it WITH Putin’s help, so you’re now wishing for more Russian interference in the United States.

Ronnie is rolling over in his grave.
Human parasite is not a profession, Twin Ticks.
(04-24-2021, 05:04 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(04-24-2021, 04:43 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(04-24-2021, 03:01 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Takes money and know how. He has neither.

Big Grin

what does that have to do with Trump’s incompetent clown show that turned the richest and most powerful nation on the planet into a plague infested dumpster fire?  

And you think he and his goons can put together a social media company with the existing ones doing everything they can to jam him up.  Big Grin 
and like vector said he would have to do it WITH Putin’s help, so you’re now wishing for more Russian interference in the United States.

I would put the Trump Disaster(hate calling him by his name too much credit for the SOB) up there with Pearl Harbor and 9/11 we must not forget and let it happen again
I get what you’re saying but this Pandemic is exponentially worse in deaths and cost.  

The OP of this thread tells it all. W needed this fool to come along so everyone would forget “Mission Accomplished”. W held Trump’s beer—-hell he held a keg—as Trump beefed the Covid response and administration.
No doubt Dear Leader 4 year disaster has cost more lives and more money than any thing since the civil war

(04-24-2021, 05:38 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(04-24-2021, 02:43 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: I just hope he actually does what he's threatening to do in starting up his own social media platform.

Big Grin

Commrade Quooter I guess it wasn't a witch hunt after all Вы согласны
(04-24-2021, 02:43 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: I just hope he actually does what he's threatening to do in starting up his own social media platform.

Big Grin

Wrong Way Hooter, You gonna contribute to the conversation? 

The subject of this thread is not my job or Vector’s or Outsider’s or any other poster who says something you don’t like.  

The subject of the thread is the anniversary of the embarrassment DJT spewed while the nation was in the early throes of a modern day plague. 

it’s obvious you have no defense for your hero’s idiocy, so stay on your siesta until you have something to contribute and save your energy.
(04-24-2021, 07:00 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(04-24-2021, 03:01 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Takes money and know how. He has neither.

Big Grin

The subject of this thread is not my job or Vector’s or Outsider’s or any other poster who says something you don’t like.  

The subject of the thread is the anniversary of the embarrassment DJT spewed while the nation was in the early throes of a modern day plague. 

it’s obvious you have no defense for your hero’s idiocy, so stay on your siesta until you have something to contribute and save your energy.
Human parasite is not a job, Twin Ticks.
(04-24-2021, 07:17 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(04-24-2021, 07:00 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(04-24-2021, 03:59 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: But Cardfan from the unemployment office knows everything. Right?
Big Grin

Human parasite is not a job, Twin Ticks.
Big Grin 
I don’t know.  Ted Cruz and Rand Paul seem to be doing pretty damn well sucking taxpayer dollars and not doing a damn thing.
https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/fami...e/2435877/

[color=rgba(13, 13, 13, 0.9)]A family accused of selling a toxic industrial bleach as a coronavirus cure through their Florida-based church has been indicted on federal charges.[/color]

[color=rgba(13, 13, 13, 0.9)]I wonder where they got this idea?[/color]
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Outsider's post:
  • Cardfan1
(04-24-2021, 09:12 PM)The Outsider Wrote: https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/fami...e/2435877/

[color=rgba(13, 13, 13, 0.9)]A family accused of selling a toxic industrial bleach as a coronavirus cure through their Florida-based church has been indicted on federal charges.[/color]

[color=rgba(13, 13, 13, 0.9)]I wonder where they got this idea?[/color]

The man's words have had so many negative repercussions. Words matter, and his have caused so much damage.
Glad you make it through that crisis , Hoot.  Keeping positive thoughts for you.   As I've gotten older, I've tried to adhere to the words: "live every moment, love every day, cause before you know you're precious time slips away."(REO Speedwagon).  Also, "enjoy every sandwich." (Warren Zevon)

On Thursday,  someone rear-ended my vehicle and I suffered a broken leg.  Life can change quickly. We need to be thankful we have another day to continue on with life's journey. 

Best of luck to you.
[-] The following 3 users Like Old School Hound's post:
  • Hoot Gibson, jetpilot, TheRealThing
(04-24-2021, 10:43 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: Glad you make it through that crisis , Hoot.  Keeping positive thoughts for you.   As I've gotten older, I've tried to adhere to the words: "live every moment, love every day, cause before you know you're precious time slips away."(REO Speedwagon).  Also, "enjoy every sandwich." (Warren Zevon)

On Thursday,  someone rear-ended my vehicle and I suffered a broken leg.  Life can change quickly. We need to be thankful we have another day to continue on with life's journey. 

Best of luck to you.
Excellent advice and excellent post and excellent music. Trifecta OSH. Hope you recover quickly! I'm not a doctor but I recommend beer and music.
[-] The following 2 users Like jetpilot's post:
  • Hoot Gibson, TheRealThing
(04-24-2021, 10:43 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: Glad you make it through that crisis , Hoot.  Keeping positive thoughts for you.   As I've gotten older, I've tried to adhere to the words: "live every moment, love every day, cause before you know you're precious time slips away."(REO Speedwagon).  Also, "enjoy every sandwich." (Warren Zevon)

Best of luck to you.
Good luck, Hound.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cardfan1's post:
  • Old School Hound
^^^Idiot brainwashed propaganda, people with sense see it for what it is. These idiots never complain about Democrats, low IQ, low information people who also lie. Bottom of the barrel.

Best of luck to you.
Thank you for the kind words, OSH. I am very sorry to hear about your accident and wish you a speedy and complete recovery. Life's game changing events are often thrust upon us and our perspectives change whether we seek to change them or not. Coincidentally, I spent quite a bit of time while I was in the hospital watching cooking videos and have been following Warren Zevon's sage advice since I was discharged from the hospital.
[-] The following 3 users Like Hoot Gibson's post:
  • jetpilot, Old School Hound, TheRealThing
(04-25-2021, 12:25 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

Best of luck to you.
Thank you for the kind words, OSH. I am very sorry to hear about your accident and wish you a speedy and complete recovery. Life's game changing events are often thrust upon us and our perspectives change whether we seek to change them or not. Coincidentally, I spent quite a bit of time while I was in the hospital watching cooking videos and have been following Warren Zevon's sage advice since I was discharged from the hospital.
Commrade Quooter my advice would to be lay off the Kool-Aid

(04-24-2021, 11:32 PM)jetpilot Wrote: ^^^Idiot brainwashed propaganda, people with sense see it for what it is. These idiots never complain about Democrats, low IQ, low information people who also lie. Bottom of the barrel.
When has a democrat colluded with the Russians to help win a election ?
When has a democrat withheld foreign aid until they investigate his political opponent ?
When has a democrat ignored a deadly virus ?
And when has a democrat after losing tried to over throw a election before leaving office ?
And you call democrats low IQ
Like I told Commrade Quooter lay off the Kool-Aid
It’s amazing how anti-American conservatives have become for political gain.

Best of luck to you.

Hound I have to say you do have your loftier moments. Here's to a mutual respect for reason.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[-] The following 1 user Likes TheRealThing's post:
  • Old School Hound
(04-24-2021, 02:43 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(04-23-2021, 01:05 PM)jetpilot Wrote: BTW Trump is no longer president but crazy liberals still think about him day and night. Liberals are determined to be miserable no matter who is president.

I just hope he actually does what he's threatening to do in starting up his own social media platform.

Big Grin

You fly a girly desk at the unemployment office.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(04-25-2021, 03:26 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:

Big Grin

You fly a girly desk at the unemployment office.
And you support a Russian Hack
^^^
Big Grin
Tripling down.
What a silly insult, TRT!

Do you have that much disdain for govt. workers?
Do you hate the ones that help you? The ones that line out your govt. entitlements.

The irony is too much Big Grin

Even ole Chris Christie complimented Biden this morning saying he has shown compassion over throughout his handling of the pandemic while orange scented Mr. Clean did not.
Big Grin
It’s a loose paraphrase.
^^^All those laughing faces in your posts are creepy AF. You've never said anything remotely funny on here and laughing faces don't bolster your idiotic arguments.[/url]

[Image:
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/125...normal.jpg]

Scott Adams

@ScottAdamsSays

·
[url=https://twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/1385568771780136963]Apr 23

The headline on this story should have been that Trump was aware of a new experimental technology for injecting UV light into the trachea, which was in the news that month, and Birx was not. CNN told you Trump suggested "drinking bleach." #FakeNews
Quote Tweet

[Image: https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/137...G_mini.jpg]

Jake Tapper

@jaketapper
· Apr 23
One year ago today twitter.com/daniel_lewis3/…
Show this thread
(04-26-2021, 11:09 AM)jetpilot Wrote: ^^^All those laughing faces in your posts are creepy AF. You've never said anything remotely funny on here and laughing faces don't bolster your idiotic arguments.[/url]

[Image:

Scott Adams

@ScottAdamsSays

·

The headline on this story should have been that Trump was aware of a new experimental technology for injecting UV light into the trachea, which was in the news that month, and Birx was not. CNN told you Trump suggested "drinking bleach." #FakeNews
Quote Tweet

Jake Tapper

@jaketapper
· Apr 23
Show this thread
Your dear Leader recommended injecting bleach listen to the video
(04-26-2021, 11:09 AM)jetpilot Wrote: ^^^All those laughing faces in your posts are creepy AF. You've never said anything remotely funny on here and laughing faces don't bolster your idiotic arguments.[/url]

[Image:

Scott Adams

@ScottAdamsSays

·

Quote Tweet

Jake Tapper

@jaketapper
· Apr 23
Show this thread

I guess that's why Trump said he was being sarcastic once everyone jeered his medical improv.  Right?  What an appropriate time to sarcastic.  Let's not forget there were people who drank and shot up with disinfectants after this little slip-up. 

Imagine them as TRT does: maniacal.
(04-25-2021, 04:09 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: ^^^
Big Grin
Tripling down. 

Do you hate the ones that help you? The ones that line out your govt. entitlements. 

Even ole Chris Christie complimented Biden this morning saying he has shown compassion over throughout his handling of the pandemic while orange scented Mr. Clean did not. 
Big Grin
It’s a loose paraphrase.

There are not many things in this world any looser than your approach to the truth. My disdain is for dishonesty. Chris Christie is desperate to reclaim some former glory. That being the case, every time he's been mentioned of late is when he reversed himself on his clearly stated former ideals. Which of course gets him some 24/7 attention from both the rabid press and Dems. But only as long as they can use what Christie says to make DJT look bad. After his usefulness to that end has abated Christie will slide back into the backwaters of obscurity.

The government doesn't have money, they take all the money they use from taxpayers through taxation. Oppressive taxation in our day. You're paid to do a job, not of your own design or concept. The benevolence of Americans who work provides the help. They are the ones doing the giving, not you. Past the taxes you pay, I sincerely doubt you anti-up an additional dime to help the poor and or temporarily beset.

When you look up from your desk across the room, you see mostly women coworkers. One of them no doubt your boss.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(04-27-2021, 10:17 AM)TheRealThing Wrote:
Big Grin
Tripling down. 

Big Grin
It’s a loose paraphrase.

There are not many things in this world any looser than your approach to the truth. My disdain is for dishonesty. Chris Christie is desperate to reclaim some former glory. That being the case, every time he's been mentioned of late is when he reversed himself on his clearly stated former ideals. Which of course gets him some 24/7 attention from both the rabid press and Dems. But only as long as they can use what Christie says to make DJT look bad. After his usefulness to that end has abated Christie will slide back into the backwaters of obscurity.

The government doesn't have money, they take all the money they use from taxpayers through taxation. Oppressive taxation in our day. You're paid to do a job, not of your own design or concept. The benevolence of Americans who work provides the help. They are the ones doing the giving, not you. Past the taxes you pay, I sincerely doubt you anti-up an additional dime to help the poor and or temporarily beset.

When you look up from your desk across the room, you see mostly women coworkers. One of them no doubt your boss.
The Dear Leader doesn't need Chris Christie to make him look bad just look at the mess he has left the last 4 years just let his record speak for it self 
Now that you have supported and still supports a Russian Hack how's it feel ?
^^ And speaking of looking bad, the more you post the smaller and more petty you look.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(04-27-2021, 11:46 AM)TheRealThing Wrote: ^^ And speaking of looking bad, the more you post the smaller and more petty you look.
And once again can't come up with a reasonably reply degrade the messenger count on it every time you must of learned that off your Dear Leader
Now back to you supporting a Russian Hack
Big Grin
Tripling down. 

Big Grin
It’s a loose paraphrase.

I’ll agree ole CC is just out for himself.  At this stage of the pandemic Trump looks like a horse’s arse so Chris will sidle up to Biden. Of course I don’t see why.  

Chris’s political career is a dead duck politically.  He has the stank of Trump for the left and for the right he’s not a bootlicker.  

damn, Benevolent Americans being oppressively taxed Big Grin 

Hell of an oxymoron.  

sounds like you are loving your socialism since it hits your pocket.  

oh but, TRT, those govt workers can still make it hard on folks with government entitlements. I’m sure you’re real thankful to nice lady that helps you out. Kinda sad the disgust you have for that woman buried in that noggin of yours. 

Currently, all my bosses are men, but I have worked for women. Don’t really have an issue with it.

What’s your problem working with or for women?
(04-27-2021, 01:21 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
Big Grin
Tripling down. 

Big Grin
It’s a loose paraphrase.

I’ll agree ole CC is just out for himself.  At this stage of the pandemic Trump looks like a horse’s arse so Chris will sidle up to Biden. Of course I don’t see why.  

Chris’s political career is a dead duck politically.  He has the stank of Trump for the left and for the right he’s not a bootlicker.  

Hell of an oxymoron.  

oh but, TRT, those govt workers can still make it hard on folks with government entitlements. I’m sure you’re real thankful to nice lady that helps you out. Kinda sad the disgust you have for that woman buried in that noggin of yours. 

Currently, all my bosses are men, but I have worked for women. Don’t really have an issue with it.

I've worked with women, never worked for a woman like you do. But I can tell by the way you talk you're excellent fodder to that end.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(04-27-2021, 01:39 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
Big Grin
Tripling down. 

Big Grin
It’s a loose paraphrase.

Hell of an oxymoron.  

I've worked with women, never worked for a woman like you do. But I can tell by the way you talk you're excellent fodder to that end.
Commrade now the REAL TRT is coming out 
Like to hear more about you supporting a Russian Hack
Big Grin
Tripling down. 

Big Grin
It’s a loose paraphrase.

Hell of an oxymoron.  

Oh boy. Trt, we’re learning you’re not a very good person.  In your attempts to insult me you’re insulting the capabilities of women and basically being a sexist jackass.  

I told you.  I’m not what you think I am. I usually don’t wish ill on folks but I sure hope the next time you are in with your hand out a fine govt worker tells you to kick rocks.
(04-27-2021, 03:03 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
Big Grin
Tripling down. 

Big Grin
It’s a loose paraphrase.

Hell of an oxymoron.  

Oh boy. Trt, we’re learning you’re not a very good person.  In your attempts to insult me you’re insulting the capabilities of women and basically being a sexist jackass.  

I told you.  I’m not what you think I am. I usually don’t wish ill on folks but I sure hope the next time you are in with your hand out a fine govt worker tells you to kick rocks.

The Trump Wing of the GOP has become a cult of sexists, racists and homophobes.  I thought that our country had made more progress, but it's obvious that a lot of people were just lurking in the background and now feel empowered to come out of the shadows and show their true selves. Sad
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Outsider's post:
  • Cardfan1