Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
It's Been Exactly 1 Year Since The Most Insane Moment Of The Trump Presidency
(04-23-2021, 02:14 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(04-23-2021, 12:53 PM)jetpilot Wrote: This is a HOAX that has been debunked to hell and back over and over. Only people dumber than the dumbest barnyard animal still fall for it.
What Trump did was cut red tape and get several vaccines in world record time, likely saving millions of lives.

(04-23-2021, 01:05 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(04-23-2021, 12:53 PM)jetpilot Wrote: This is a HOAX that has been debunked to hell and back over and over. Only people dumber than the dumbest barnyard animal still fall for it.
What Trump did was cut red tape and get several vaccines in world record time, likely saving millions of lives.
BTW Trump is no longer president but crazy liberals still think about him day and night. Liberals are determined to be miserable no matter who is president.
Let's just drop the charade, shall we? These are not crazy or sane liberals that we are dealing with here. They are anti-Americans who get off on controlling other people's lives. It does not matter whether this group of A-holes are anti-American fascists or anti-American communists, these idiots contribute nothing positive to American culture.

There are good liberals in this country who provide valuable goods and services to their fellow Americans without obsessing over their political opinions. The BGR fascist/communists who frequent this forum are not among them.

After spending nearly two weeks in a hospital experiencing the doctors, nurses, and staff of a truly world class hospital working to save my life, I was discharged with a new appreciation of our healthcare system and dedicated healthcare professionals. More importantly, I found a new appreciation of how many great Americans are still working to keep this country great by going above and beyond their duty as good citizens every day.

I will not be posting much here going forward because life is too short and precious to be wasting time arguing with anti-human parasites who erroneously fancy themselves as intellectuals who should be deciding how everybody else should be living their lives. To them, I say get a job and start pulling your own weight. Parasites have always been and will always be a drag on our quality of life.
Commrade Quooter that didn't last long orders must of come down from Putin
(04-28-2021, 05:23 PM)vector#1 Wrote:

BTW Trump is no longer president but crazy liberals still think about him day and night. Liberals are determined to be miserable no matter who is president.
Let's just drop the charade, shall we? These are not crazy or sane liberals that we are dealing with here. They are anti-Americans who get off on controlling other people's lives. It does not matter whether this group of A-holes are anti-American fascists or anti-American communists, these idiots contribute nothing positive to American culture.

There are good liberals in this country who provide valuable goods and services to their fellow Americans without obsessing over their political opinions. The BGR fascist/communists who frequent this forum are not among them.

After spending nearly two weeks in a hospital experiencing the doctors, nurses, and staff of a truly world class hospital working to save my life, I was discharged with a new appreciation of our healthcare system and dedicated healthcare professionals. More importantly, I found a new appreciation of how many great Americans are still working to keep this country great by going above and beyond their duty as good citizens every day.

I will not be posting much here going forward because life is too short and precious to be wasting time arguing with anti-human parasites who erroneously fancy themselves as intellectuals who should be deciding how everybody else should be living their lives. To them, I say get a job and start pulling your own weight. Parasites have always been and will always be a drag on our quality of life.
Twin Ticks, you are a total waste of space and oxygen. You must feel a real sense of accomplishment at the end of a hard day of posting garbage and feeding at the trough provided by American taxpayers. Mommy must be proud.
(04-28-2021, 05:34 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

Twin Ticks, you are a total waste of space and oxygen. You must feel a real sense of accomplishment at the end of a hard day of posting garbage and feeding at the trough provided by American taxpayers. Mommy must be proud.
Commrade Quooter now that I have proved you are a liar just ask your мамочка how proud she is of me
(04-28-2021, 06:33 PM)vector#1 Wrote:

(04-23-2021, 01:05 PM)jetpilot Wrote: BTW Trump is no longer president but crazy liberals still think about him day and night. Liberals are determined to be miserable no matter who is president.

Commrade Quooter now that I have proved you are a liar just ask your мамочка how proud she is of me
Another vile post by our resident human parasite. Seriously, don't you feel that you are totally wasting your time posting lies hour after hour to an audience that tops out at around a half dozen? That kind of useless activity must take a toll on your feeling of self worth.
(04-28-2021, 06:37 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(04-23-2021, 02:14 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Let's just drop the charade, shall we? These are not crazy or sane liberals that we are dealing with here. They are anti-Americans who get off on controlling other people's lives. It does not matter whether this group of A-holes are anti-American fascists or anti-American communists, these idiots contribute nothing positive to American culture.

Another vile post by our resident human parasite. Seriously, don't you feel that you are totally wasting your time posting lies hour after hour to an audience that tops out at around a half dozen? That kind of useless activity must take a toll on your feeling of self worth.
Commrade Quooter the only audience I care about is you and Commrade TRT and so far I am living rent free in your heads but I admit there is a lot of empty space
[-] The following 1 user Likes vector#1's post:
  • Cardfan1
(04-28-2021, 06:44 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(04-28-2021, 05:23 PM)vector#1 Wrote: Commrade Quooter that didn't last long orders must of come down from Putin
Commrade Quooter the only audience I care about is you and Commrade TRT and so far I am living rent free in your heads but I admit there is a lot of empty space
I am sure that you are probably living somewhere rent free but it is nowhere near my head.
(04-28-2021, 06:52 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(04-28-2021, 06:44 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(04-28-2021, 05:34 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Twin Ticks, you are a total waste of space and oxygen. You must feel a real sense of accomplishment at the end of a hard day of posting garbage and feeding at the trough provided by American taxpayers. Mommy must be proud.
I am sure that you are probably living somewhere rent free but it is nowhere near my head.
Commrade Quootery you might have a point there since you have your head so far up Dear Leader's rear end But I can't believe you got in there with Commrade TRT in the way