Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russell vs. East Carter
Thoughts and predictions? east is supposed to have a pretty good team this yr
This is another very scary game for Russell. They haven't played normal Russell football, and there due for a loss. I think Russell will pull it out, but it wouldn't surprise me if they lose. Good Luck to both.

Russell- 28
East Carter- 21
East Carter 21
Russell 12
Russell 45 Greenup Co18
Russell 29 Boyd Co 20
Russell 53 West Carter 15
Russell 28 Ashland 20

Looks pretty good to me. Russell football under Coach McGlone has been run the ball and control the clock. (see stats) http://www.russell-ind.k12.ky.us/reddevi...ts2007.htm That is exactly what they have done in every game. The offense has been very good so far. Defensively they are inexperienced but talented. They continue to improve as the pieces are put in place. It looks like a typical Russell team to me.

Russell 35
East Carter 6
FBALL Wrote:Russell 45 Greenup Co18
Russell 29 Boyd Co 20
Russell 53 West Carter 15
Russell 28 Ashland 20

Looks pretty good to me. Russell football under Coach McGlone has been run the ball and control the clock. (see stats) http://www.russell-ind.k12.ky.us/reddevi...ts2007.htm That is exactly what they have done in every game. The offense has been very good so far. Defensively they are inexperienced but talented. They continue to improve as the pieces are put in place. It looks like a typical Russell team to me.

Russell 35
East Carter 6

I agree with you one this one 100% East Carter is 2-2
Aug 24, '07 Boyd County East Carter 7 - 0 (W)
Aug 31, '07 Fairview East Carter 0 - 12 (L)
Sep 7, '07 Raceland Raceland 35 - 25 (W)
Sep 14, '07 Mason County East Carter 0 - 40 (L)

They may be a good team but I do not see Russell losing to them if Russell comes out and plays ball the way they have for the past 4 weeks the will win this one hands down

Russell 42 East Carter 7
Russell-35
East Carter- 14
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
Russell 30
East Carter 12

If Russell is going to lose a first game I would rather it be to Lawrence Co. haha.
Russell - 28
E.C. - 14
Russell 35
EC 7
Russell- 35
East- 13
game day
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
Russell 28

East Carter 7