Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Federal Investigators Search Rudy Giuliani’s Apartment and Office
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/28/nyreg...rpwNCpe-Rg

Woah Woah Woah

"Federal investigators in Manhattan executed search warrants early Wednesday at the home and office of Rudolph W. Giuliani, the former New York City mayor who became President Donald J. Trump’s personal lawyer, stepping up a criminal investigation into Mr. Giuliani’s dealings in Ukraine, three people with knowledge of the investigation said.
The investigators seized Mr. Giuliani’s electronic devices and searched his apartment on Madison Avenue and his office on Park Avenue at about 6 a.m., two of the people said.
Executing a search warrant is an extraordinary move for prosecutors to take against a lawyer, let alone a lawyer for a former president. It is a major turning point in the long-running investigation into Mr. Giuliani, who as mayor steered New York through the Sept. 11 attacks and earlier in his career led the same U.S. attorney’s office in Manhattan that is now investigating him."

Oh Goodness...
(04-28-2021, 02:07 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/28/nyreg...rpwNCpe-Rg

Woah Woah Woah

"Federal investigators in Manhattan executed search warrants early Wednesday at the home and office of Rudolph W. Giuliani, the former New York City mayor who became President Donald J. Trump’s personal lawyer, stepping up a criminal investigation into Mr. Giuliani’s dealings in Ukraine, three people with knowledge of the investigation said.
The investigators seized Mr. Giuliani’s electronic devices and searched his apartment on Madison Avenue and his office on Park Avenue at about 6 a.m., two of the people said.
Executing a search warrant is an extraordinary move for prosecutors to take against a lawyer, let alone a lawyer for a former president. It is a major turning point in the long-running investigation into Mr. Giuliani, who as mayor steered New York through the Sept. 11 attacks and earlier in his career led the same U.S. attorney’s office in Manhattan that is now investigating him."

Oh Goodness...
Rudy should of took that pardon before Dear Leader left office
Is Mar-A-Lago next ?
Have you ever seen a president hire so many crooks ?
Now TRT who is paying you Russia or the Dear Leader that's the only thing that would make sense. Unless you have drunk too much of the Kool-Aid
MRGA

I bet the Dear Leader will say I don't know Rudy

We are going to find out a lot what Dear Leader has done these last 4 years and it sure wasn't America First

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/...d=msedgdhp

Now Rudy had a reason to back the Big Lie a Pardon
Wonder what Commrade TRT, Jet, and Quooter's reason is ?
And it keeps getting better

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/...d=msedgdhp
This is my new favorite thread. It has supplanted the Pedo Gaetz thread.

Tooty-Rudy heading to the pokey.

Or will he flip on the Don?
(04-28-2021, 07:10 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: This is my new favorite thread. It has supplanted the Pedo Gaetz thread.

Tooty-Rudy heading to the pokey.

Or will he flip on the Don?
I think it's my favorite thread also
Yes he will squeal Dear Leader can't hold that pardon over Rudy's head now like he did his close friends Roger and Paul
It's starting to make sense now why Rudy was fighting so hard for Dear Leader to stay in office
Now he had a good reason just can't figure out what was Commrades Quooter and TRT is. Unless it's the Kool-Aid ?
Like Cohen said "Here we go folks !!!!"
Rudy is stuck between a rock and a hard place. Jail or go free and have to billions to voting machine companies.
I wouldn't want to be in Rudy's shoes. It's amazing how far a man can fall. I'd say the odds are good that he dishes on the disgraced former president.
(04-29-2021, 04:41 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: I wouldn't want to be in Rudy's shoes. It's amazing how far a man can fall. I'd say the odds are good that he dishes on the disgraced former president.
Rudy and Dear Leader will be cell mates
Have we ever seen a president who has surrounded himself with so many crooks ?
Have the federal investigators figured out how much money Giuliani got from Ukraine?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(04-29-2021, 01:21 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: Have the federal investigators figured out how much money Giuliani got from Ukraine?
Commrade if not they will with Dear Leader NO longer holding back info we are going to find out a lot about the crooks you support
(04-29-2021, 04:41 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: I wouldn't want to be in Rudy's shoes. It's amazing how far a man can fall. I'd say the odds are good that he dishes on the disgraced former president.
Kind of like Gaetz's shoes? No charges, no nothing. He hasn't fallen at all.

[/url]

[Image:
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/115...normal.jpg]

The Recount

@therecount

·
[url=https://twitter.com/therecount/status/1387501261659021313]20h

Rudy's son Andrew Giuliani brings Hunter Biden into the FBI raid:

"The only piece of evidence that they did not take up there today was the only piece of incriminating evidence that is in there — and it does not belong to my father, it belongs to the current president's son."
This ain’t a horse you want to bet on, JP, or you’ll crash and burn like you always do.
(04-30-2021, 12:00 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote: This ain’t a horse you want to bet on, JP, or you’ll crash and burn like you always do.
You haven't said anything true on here ever. I wait for evidence, you just make stuff up. Saw Rudy on TV last night, he says he has been willing to talk to FBI for 2 years and they declined. Also said they had all the information already that they took. Further said that they wouldn't take Hunter's hard drive, where the only proof of crimes was. Also said he has never been a foreign agent so no FARA. So yet again again you are running your mouth and you have nothing as of now.
(04-30-2021, 11:05 AM)jetpilot Wrote:
(04-30-2021, 12:00 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote: This ain’t a horse you want to bet on, JP, or you’ll crash and burn like you always do.
You haven't said anything true on here ever. I wait for evidence, you just make stuff up. Saw Rudy on TV last night, he says he has been willing to talk to FBI for 2 years and they declined. Also said they had all the information already that they took. Further said that they wouldn't take Hunter's hard drive, where the only proof of crimes was. Also said he has never been a foreign agent so no FARA. So yet again again you are running your mouth and you have nothing as of now.
Commrade are you that Stupid if there was anything that would help your Dear Leader win the election AG Barr would have released it before the election. What in the Hell is Rudy doing with Hunter's Hard Drive ? 
The Dear Leader sent Rudy to Ukraine to try to get something on President Biden even though we will find out it is all misinformation the Russians was putting out. Just wait the truth will come out since Dear Leader and his Sheep can NO longer control it.

This guy knows Dear Leader about as good as anyone
And so far it's been pretty truthfully
^^^Brainwashed dumb people propaganda. Russian hoax proved false 1000 times, Ukraine was nothing.
"The search warrant is purportedly based on one single failure to file for representing a Ukrainian national or official that I never represented," he said. Giuliani stated that he "never represented a Ukrainian national or official before the United States government. I've declined it several times. I've had contracts in countries like Ukraine. In the contract is a clause that says I will not engage in lobbying or foreign representation. I don't do it because I felt it would be too compromising," he said.

https://justthenews.com/government/court...idens-hard
What happened to this thread? A lot of dumb people spewed a lot of their same old drivel here.....and........NOTHING!

LOL! You guys are awesome!
(05-14-2021, 02:10 PM)jetpilot Wrote: What happened to this thread? A lot of dumb people spewed a lot of their same old drivel here.....and........NOTHING!

Patience Commrade
Good things come to all who wait
(05-14-2021, 02:10 PM)jetpilot Wrote: What happened to this thread? A lot of dumb people spewed a lot of their same old drivel here.....and........NOTHING!

It appears to me that Rudy has a lot on his plate.  Wonder if Trump will help him out financially.

https://news.yahoo.com/come-rudy-giuliani-hires-lawyers-194321407.html

Rudy Giuliani, who faces looming legal threats, has hired two attorneys who defended the disgraced sex offender and movie mogul Harvey Weinstein, following FBI raids on the former New York mayor’s office and home.

Mr Giuliani, although fiercely critical of the investigation, reportedly fired staffers and independent contractors in recent weeks to cut costs ahead of another case — brought against him by Dominion Voting Systems for defamation about the firm’s voting machines. Mr Giuliani is also facing divorce proceedings.
^^^"looming"
LOL
(05-14-2021, 03:44 PM)jetpilot Wrote: ^^^"looming"
LOL
Patience Commrade Mig
^No evidence
(05-14-2021, 04:52 PM)jetpilot Wrote: ^No evidence
Big Grin

you setting yourself up for a lot of failure, Jp.
(05-14-2021, 10:10 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(05-14-2021, 04:52 PM)jetpilot Wrote: ^No evidence
Big Grin

you setting yourself up for a lot of failure, Jp.
That's how the Russian Pilots roll