Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Conservative Columnist Nails Big Differences Between Biden's And Trump's First 100 Da
https://currently.att.yahoo.com/huffpost...41784.html

In an essay titled “Trump’s first 100 days were sheer craziness. Biden’s are sheer competence,” Boot said that Biden, whose White House will reach the landmark day on Friday, had “an unbeatable advantage” in the sheer fact that he is not Trump.

Biden hasn’t gotten everything right,” Boot acknowledged, citing the president’s “pullout from Afghanistan,” his “unwillingness to rejoin the Trans-Pacific Partnership” and his “hesitancy to raise refugee admissions” as what he considered to be errors.
He is actually trying to do his job rather than simply drawing attention to himself,” Boot concluded. “That is something we once could take for granted.

“But you have to give Biden credit: He is actually trying to do his job rather than simply drawing attention to himself,” Boot concluded. “That is something we once could take for granted. Now we have to be grateful that we no longer have to wake up every day wondering what crazy, damn fool thing the president just said.”
LOL> There are no conservative reporters working at the Huffington Post
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(04-28-2021, 03:39 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: LOL> There are no conservative reporters working at the Huffington Post
I bet if this was a good article about your Dear Leader you would be all over it or should I say it in Russian все над ним
(04-28-2021, 03:54 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(04-28-2021, 03:39 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: LOL> There are no conservative reporters working at the Huffington Post
I bet if this was a good article about your Dear Leader you would be all over it or should I say it in Russian все над ним
Twin Ticks, you cannot even write a coherent sentence in English. I suggest learning your own language before tackling Russian. Once you get your reading comprehension and your composition level up to 8th grade level, then I suggest you find a job and start pulling your own weight in this great country.
(04-28-2021, 05:09 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
Twin Ticks, you cannot even write a coherent sentence in English. I suggest learning your own language before tackling Russian. Once you get your reading comprehension and your composition level up to 8th grade level, then I suggest you find a job and start pulling your own weight in this great country.
Commrade Quooter now that you support a Russian Hack how does it feel ?
(04-28-2021, 05:21 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(04-28-2021, 05:09 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
Commrade Quooter now that you support a Russian Hack how does it feel ?
Get a job, Twin Ticks. What you do everyday here on BGR is disgraceful. How does it feel to be a worthless parasite?
(04-28-2021, 03:39 PM)yTheRealThing Wrote: LOL> There are no conservative reporters working at the Huffington Post

I don't care if he's a Conservative or not, it doesn't change the fact that what he states is the commonly held belief of the vast majority of the educated world...and the Truth. 

It's obvious that you are intelligent, so you will eventually come to the realization that you are going to be on the wrong side of history concerning Trump.  Trust me, He is not what he claims to be or what around 50% of his supporters think he is.
(04-28-2021, 05:38 PM)The Outsider Wrote:
(04-28-2021, 03:39 PM)yTheRealThing Wrote: LOL> There are no conservative reporters working at the Huffington Post

I don't care if he's a Conservative or not, it doesn't change the fact that what he states is the commonly held belief of the vast majority of the educated world...and the Truth. 

It's obvious that you are intelligent, so you will eventually come to the realization that you are going to be on the wrong side of history concerning Trump.  Trust me, He is not what he claims to be or what around 50% of his supporters think he is.
It's all about the Rubles for TRT and Commrade Quooter

If you don't care that the author is not conservative, then maybe a more honest thread title would have been in order.
(04-28-2021, 06:38 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

If you don't care that the author is not conservative, then maybe a more honest thread title would have been in order.
Commrade Quooter Boot is a conservative just not one of Dear Leaders Sheep