Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who will win class 5A District 5 Region 8?
What do you guys think?
Are you asking who will win Class 5A, and who will win the region and district? Or what?
I think he is asking who will win the district in 5A District 8.

They consist of:

Letcher County Central
Whitley County
Clay County
Perry County Central
North Laurel
Sorry i had it backwards i meant district 5 region 8..... I wrote that wrong......
cougar_54 Wrote:Sorry i had it backwards i meant district 5 region 8..... I wrote that wrong......

The KHSAA only has it broken down into 5A by region and there are 8 regions. I posted the teams from region 8 up there. Are those the right teams?
yeah the are all correct. so who do u think will win it( by the way the teams are playin right now).
Whitley County could be dangerous, but its between Clay County and Letcher County. Good Luck to all.
tell me if u think so
No, and that goes for each team in district 8. None of them can defeat the likes of Dixie Heights, Covington Catholic, and Highlands.
I don't see it...... I think they've done a great job so far this year, but let's not get carried away....
I don't see it happening ether.
Umm... lets just say it would be better to set your goals on winning your district.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Umm... lets just say it would be better to set your goals on winning your district.

True.
i agree. i know there will be no FACING THE GIANTS going on at Letcher Central
tell me what u think.
You've made five threads in under two hours. So maybe its time to take a break, cause some of these threads you have started could go under the same category.
The goal would to be worring about one week at a time not 4 or 5 of them at once
blackcat_student Wrote:You've made five threads in under two hours. So maybe its time to take a break.

Smile Smile Smile Its been this way ever since they won their first game. Its good to be proud of your team, but the season is still very young to be asking these type of questions.
Clay county would be my pick!!
clay county will win ur all district with either north or Letcher following...i think North though
bulldog_2010 Wrote:clay county will win ur all district with either north or Letcher following...i think North though

I actually think North will be the team out looking in, if they lose this weekend to LCC..I they the district will finish like this.

1.Clay
2.LCC
3.Whitley
4.Perry Central

*But the season is young a lot more football left.I could be wrong!*
LCC must lose twice before Clay can win it. Don't see it with the weak district.
Thats just the seeds. The district championship is a playoff format. LCC will just get the 1 seed. I think Clay will win the district.
Based upon what criteria? LCC went into the
Tiger den and came out victorious. If they meet in playoffs it will be at LCC.
we have officilly cliched home field advantage in the playoffs
MVP2 Wrote:I actually think North will be the team out looking in, if they lose this weekend to LCC..I they the district will finish like this.

1.Clay
2.LCC
3.Whitley
4.Perry Central

*But the season is young a lot more football left.I could be wrong!*

Why do you say Clay first?

I mean, Letcher Central did go down to the Tiger Den to beat Clay Co. and LCC has a home field advantage heading their way.
LCC should win this districk clay county still in the running though should be close one by end of the season no team gona run away with it.
I think Hazard has already won it!!!