Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woodford County vs. Johnson Central
I'll be skipping the Prestonsburg/Morgan County game to watch this matchup. Should be a dandy, with speed vs. speed. Don't know to much about Woodford County but from reading other sites they sound like there made up of pure speed. They are 4-0 like Johnson Central. After seeing how both played against Bryan Station, I'll go with Johnson Central. Good Luck to both.

Johnson Central- 35
Woodford County- 17
Woodford County Football pics and roster.

http://wchs.woodfordschools.org/wcsp/foo...20page.htm
Johnson Central- 32
Woodford County- 14
This is gonna be an outstanding football game. I listend to the Coach Matney show tonight and he said this could be the biggest regular season game played @ JC since he got their. Both of these teams are hard hitting and have loads of speed. I would have to give the speed advantage to WC though. It will be a fun atmosphere in eagleville on Friday!
ill take the eagles if their secondary can hold up...i playd against woodford in a 7 on 7 game and their WR's have great speed and their QB is pretty good too..should be a great game
Woodford County
JC should win this game fairly easy especially since Woodford is making the 2 1/2 hour trip to Johnson Central. I saw Woodford Co. at Papa John's during the opening week and I wasn't all that impressed. Yes they have some speed but probably nothing in comparison as to what the Eagles saw this past week at Wheelersburg. They are probably one of the more pass oriented teams on JC's schedule. If WC looks to have any success it will have to come through the air because of JC's stout rushing defense. I like JC by 3 TD's at home and Grim to have another big game.

JC-35
WC-14
Woodford Co. is going to bring Johnson Central the best passing attack that it has seen this year. In terms of speed, Wheelersburg was probably a little quicker in overall team speed. Duckworth could cause problems for JC if they dont contain him when he gets lose, but thats they only way I can see Woodford getting any yards on the ground. Johnson Central needs to use this game as a statement to the rest of the state and answer all the doubters. Woodford will have big plays, thats a given, but I dont see them sustaining drives against JC's defense which will wear them down in the 2nd half. Johnson Central will open this one up in the 2nd half.

Johnson Central: 42
Woodford Co.: 21
very close game JC 21 woodford 14
I will go with JC 35- 14
Long drive to paintsville wont be as bad as the whipping they will get at the hands of central.Good luck to both teams.
Johnson Central... should be a good game!
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]