Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SB 128 Hold backs in the 14th & 15th
Anyone have a List yet?
(05-02-2021, 08:24 PM)Sports72 Wrote: Anyone have a List yet?
Everyone in floyd county seems like.   Follow D&D sports there's a post about every hour with a new one
From what I can tell, pretty much every athlete is returning and students with terrible grades are just ready to move on in life. Nice of them to create this bill for athletes and pretend it wasn't.
[quote="jamesclay" pid='2308450' dateline='1620055296']
From what I can tell, pretty much every athlete is returning and students with terrible grades are just ready to move on in life. Nice of them to create this bill for athletes and pretend it wasn't.

Nobody is forcing anyone to do anything. Its a personal choice between students and their parents. Personally, i think that the bill should have allowed for a full season in this past year as well. It wasn't fair to the players that played and because of age limits were not benefited by the "uncover athlete bill" shhhh.

*** undercover athlete bill
With the hold back rule AND the out of state recruitment, this could be a season like we’ve never seen in the 15th!
So if a student failed does that affect their playing eligibility or does it go as the year didn't count?
(05-06-2021, 02:38 PM)Bluecat Wrote: So if a student failed does that affect their playing eligibility or does it go as the year didn't count?

Doesn’t have any impact. They’ll repeat the same schedule. Won’t have any GPA impact either.