Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Biden Open Borders Policy Success
(05-15-2021, 07:57 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(05-15-2021, 05:40 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(05-15-2021, 04:18 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(05-15-2021, 03:59 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(05-15-2021, 12:35 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: As a patriotic American, I want illegal immigration numbers to go down, Twin Ticks. Our goal, as a nation, should be no illegal immigration, or as close to that goal as possible. That is not going to happen with China Joe bribing prospective illegal immigrants to sneak into this country by making an ever increasing number of taxpayer funded benefits available to them.
Was Trump bribing them in 2019?  
Do actually believe the garbage you type?  
We have a half a continent of third world nations that have no infrastructure and are plagued by cartels. Who can blame them for trying to flee to safety?  In the rest of the world they would be called refugees, but here the right calls them  illegal aliens.  

By Golly, I bet if there was some oil or coal down there your panties would be in a wad. 

Solve the cartel problem and third world problem in this hemisphere and  we solve the border crisis, but keep whining about a stupid wall and what we do with humans fleeing for safety. 

dang, Hooter, you really are heartless. Heaven forbid you and yours are down on your luck at any point.

Oh wait you were a month or so.  hmmm
I'm heartless for wanting to see my country to have secure borders that prevent the invasion of illegal aliens, the free flow of illegal drugs that are marketed to American children, and the trafficking of human beings forced into the sex trade? The funny thing is that you have no clue about how moronic your posts read to anybody who possesses any common sense. 

You are that guy who laughs at his own jokes because nobody else laughs at them. You are an odd, sad misfit, Twin Ticks. I honestly pity you.
People laugh at my jokes. Are you trying to hurt my feelings, Hooter? 

did Trump bribe these people in 2019?  

Using your logic he did. 

You made a statement that these are Democrat plants and criminals instead of living in the real world and seeing they are people running to safety and opportunity. 

ive said on here dozens of times, if we cared about this more than it being a wedge issue for Americans to fuss over, we would take down the cartels. 

do you agree with that Hooter or do you get off sending these folks back into the desert?
Liar. People can read my posts for themselves instead of relying on your dishonest characterizations.

I am not wasting any more time responding to your posts this weekend. (I have already permanently stopped responding to your vector account. One opinion deserves one response - at most.)

I am pretty sure that people are laughing at you, not at your jokes. Many people in France think Jerry Lewis was a comedic genius. Maybe there is some country on this planet where you would be considered smart or funny, but I doubt it.
This says nothing. Attack the source; admit nothing.   Such a Trump tactic. 

if we eradicated the cartels would we solve our border problem?
Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden Open Borders Policy Success - by Cardfan1 - 05-15-2021, 08:45 PM