Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Biden Open Borders Policy Success
(07-17-2021, 04:33 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(07-17-2021, 03:16 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(07-17-2021, 02:50 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(07-17-2021, 01:23 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(07-17-2021, 12:33 PM)vector#1 Wrote: Quooter you DA the governor of Texas said he was going to build the wall when he starts building it and if your Great President Biden stops it then I will call him out on it. Until then shut TFU.
Why do you support open borders, Welfare King? Why are you opposed to Joe Biden fulfilling his constitutional duty to protect our borders from foreign invasion? I don't know how you managed it, but you seem to be confusing the Great President Trump with the Outlaw President Biden.
Quooter Texas governor said he was going to build your wall let's see what he does.
Welfare King, China Joe is failing to do the job that he took an oath to do. All Americans have a right to a president who performs his constitutional duties at a minimum. Biden has earned an F for failing miserably to secure our borders. You are failing miserably as a citizen for making excuses for Biden's failure.
Quooter problem solved give it a rest now.

Florida governor is traveling to Texas-Mexico border | Miami Herald
Why won't you answer my very simple questions, Welfare Cheat? Why do you support open borders and why do you defend China Joe's failure to protect our borders? Are you nothing but an empty echo chamber for Democrat propagandists? (That is a rhetorical question. I know the answer.)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden Open Borders Policy Success - by Hoot Gibson - 07-17-2021, 04:57 PM