Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Estill County baseball coach passes away in tragic accident
estill county head coach blake crowe has died in a tragic accident. estill county baseball facebook anyone know what happened
I heard it was an accidental electrocution.
Prayers for the family and his players.
Seemed like a great guy.
Sad tragic news! Prayers up for the family and those affected by this.
This is awful, Sending prayers from Lawrence County to the Estill County baseball team and this young mans family.
Tragic news for sure. Caught wind of the accident last night and very tragic situation for his family, kids and players.

From what I heard he was setting a flag pole in his yard and wind blew over the pole striking an electric line. This isnt confirmed but came from some people in Estill Co. close to the team. Prayers up for this family and coaching staff.
I'm at a loss of words. Speechless. I loved his mom and dad. Great people.

Very nice post on Facebook from Frank Spencer and the Powell County Pirates. Tremendous respect.

Today we are all Engineers.

Baseball brings many lives together for the better. For that, I am thankful.

The Powell County Baseball program remembers the life and Family of Coach Blake Crowe. You will always have a seat in the first base dugout buddy. We will miss you.
(05-10-2021, 11:06 AM)Strikeout King Wrote: I'm at a loss of words. Speechless. I loved his mom and dad. Great people.

Very nice post on Facebook from Frank Spencer and the Powell County Pirates. Tremendous respect.

Today we are all Engineers.

Baseball brings many lives together for the better. For that, I am thankful.

The Powell County Baseball program remembers the life and Family of Coach Blake Crowe. You will always have a seat in the first base dugout buddy. We will miss you.
Classy move by Frank. always been a very respectful person. RIP to Coach Crowe and prayers to his friends and family.
Estill County will return to action Saturday against Harrison County in a tourney at Paris. Rest of this weeks games have been canceled.
Thoughts and Prayers to Blake Crowe's Family and Friends, baseball team and the entire Estill County Fanbase.
Thoughts and prayers to Coach Crowe's family, friends, and players.
Absolutely heartbreaking to hear about this tragedy. Prayers for his family and the Estill community.
Heartbreaking, multiple prayers.
Tremendous respect from teams reaching out from all over the state. I know Estill appreciates everyone that has reached out.

#Estillstrong #BC #everyoneisanengineer
Terribly sad news! Deepest condolences to Coach Crowe’s family and friends.
Talk about a freak accident. It gives new meaning to the saying we aren’t guaranteed tomorrow. Players to him, his family, and the Estill County Community.
Im sure that all these gestures are greatly appreciated by his family. Please if you are a believer, let's lift this family up in prayer in Jesus's name. Prayers to his wonderful mother and father, his sweet wife and two young sons, his brother and grandparents, friends, the students he taught and the boys that he coached. Prayers for strength and a peace for their broken hearts. Such a tragic event,its hard to even grasp. To his family, know that there are people covering you in prayers on the daily. It seems like its the least we can do but its actually the greatest.