Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Biden at 63% approval
(05-11-2021, 12:23 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(05-11-2021, 12:16 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(05-11-2021, 12:14 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(05-11-2021, 12:11 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(05-11-2021, 11:37 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Andrew Cuomo is a crook, incompetent, and sexual predator.  I don't care what you think about me, but I'm certainly willing to criticize democrats. 

Over half the nation votes the way I do.  There is a high likelihood more people see you as an idiot than I.  

Why would someone from a city move to a hillbilly town in the midst of a drug crisis with nowhere to work?  I don't even know where you live and don't care;  what I described is most towns in KY.
I am pretty sure that you vigorously defended Cuomo's COVID record in this very forum in the not so distant past. Am I right or were those posted under one of your other accounts? Did you not try to make the case that New York was doing a better job than Florida managing the pandemic? Before answering, remember that I know how to use the BGR search feature. And how many actual accusers had to go on the record before you decided it was time to throw Cuomo under the bus? I have lost count.

You should have let this thread die a quick death or have asked a moderator to close it for you. You are doing nothing now but trying to divert attention from the rigged poll to which you devoted a thread.
Commrade Quooter Member of the Brown Nose Party are you eating lunch ?
I see Twin Ticks has brought out his pop gun account to try to salvage his failed thread.
Commrade Quooter Member of the Brown Nose Party better not type so fast you will get choked on your lunch
Henceforth, I will not be responding to this account, Twin Ticks. I will respond to your main account until I have had my fill of nonsense for the day. You contribute nothing of value in either account, but it is a double waste of time to read the same opinions in two different accounts.
(05-11-2021, 11:37 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(05-10-2021, 11:46 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(05-10-2021, 11:29 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(05-10-2021, 11:25 PM)jetpilot Wrote: You are living proof. Idiots don't realize they are idiots, that's what makes them idiots. So they are incapable of admitting they are idiots. Like you. First sign of a deadbeat idiot is they blame everyone else for their problems, like idiot Dems who cash their taxpayer checks from the government that I fund, and then try to tell me I am the problem. Only the worst kind of sorry a$$ idiot people make that their existence.
What?  who is blaming anyone of problems?  

you do know Dems and dem states pay more taxes than registered Republicans?  You know that, right?
Until you have one bad word to say about any Dem you are an idiot to me and 99% of the people. What I know is there are no blue states, only blue cities. And those cities are pure sh!tholes. All those cities milk the taxpayers to h#ll and back and the more they collect the bigger sh!thole they become. That's why people are fleeing Dem run cities in droves. I just hope they stay away from me so the nice place where I live doesn't turn into a sh!thole like everything liberals get ahold of always does without fail.
Andrew Cuomo is a crook, incompetent, and sexual predator.  I don't care what you think about me, but I'm certainly willing to criticize democrats. 

Over half the nation votes the way I do.  There is a high likelihood more people see you as an idiot than I.  

Why would someone from a city move to a hillbilly town in the midst of a drug crisis with nowhere to work?  I don't even know where you live and don't care;  what I described is most towns in KY.
I am pretty sure that you vigorously defended Cuomo's COVID record in this very forum in the not so distant past. Am I right or were those posted under one of your other accounts? Did you not try to make the case that New York was doing a better job than Florida managing the pandemic? Before answering, remember that I know how to use the BGR search feature. And how many actual accusers had to go on the record before you decided it was time to throw Cuomo under the bus? I have lost count.

You should have let this thread die a quick death or have asked a moderator to close it for you. You are doing nothing now but trying to divert attention from the rigged poll to which you devoted a thread.
Why are you butting in?  hmmm.  

Two things can be true:  Cuomo flattened the curve after NY was ground zero; however, he was incompetent initially ignoring the oncoming tidal wave.  I said the same thing the entire time.  

Aww, Hooter is going to pretend to care about sexual assault victims for political points. Cute

Let's not get this off-topic. This thread is all about Uncle Joe Biden and the confidence that is building in his administration.
(05-11-2021, 12:57 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(05-10-2021, 11:46 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(05-10-2021, 11:29 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: What?  who is blaming anyone of problems?  

you do know Dems and dem states pay more taxes than registered Republicans?  You know that, right?
Until you have one bad word to say about any Dem you are an idiot to me and 99% of the people. What I know is there are no blue states, only blue cities. And those cities are pure sh!tholes. All those cities milk the taxpayers to h#ll and back and the more they collect the bigger sh!thole they become. That's why people are fleeing Dem run cities in droves. I just hope they stay away from me so the nice place where I live doesn't turn into a sh!thole like everything liberals get ahold of always does without fail.
Andrew Cuomo is a crook, incompetent, and sexual predator.  I don't care what you think about me, but I'm certainly willing to criticize democrats. 

Two things can be true:  Cuomo flattened the curve after NY was ground zero; however, he was incompetent initially ignoring the oncoming tidal wave.  I said the same thing the entire time.  

Aww, Hooter is going to pretend to care about sexual assault victims for political points. Cute

Let's not get this off-topic. This thread is all about Uncle Joe Biden and the confidence that is building in his administration.
The thread is about a rigged poll and the confidence man who reposted its results. The poll's sample was rigged. What is there to discuss?

As for flattening the curve, it was considerably easier for Cuomo since he was deliberately undercounting the victims. Even with the doctored stats, NY was never managing the pandemic as well as Florida did.
(05-11-2021, 01:06 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(05-10-2021, 11:46 PM)jetpilot Wrote: Until you have one bad word to say about any Dem you are an idiot to me and 99% of the people. What I know is there are no blue states, only blue cities. And those cities are pure sh!tholes. All those cities milk the taxpayers to h#ll and back and the more they collect the bigger sh!thole they become. That's why people are fleeing Dem run cities in droves. I just hope they stay away from me so the nice place where I live doesn't turn into a sh!thole like everything liberals get ahold of always does without fail.

The thread is about a rigged poll and the confidence man who reposted its results. The poll's sample was rigged. What is there to discuss?

As for flattening the curve, it was considerably easier for Cuomo since he was deliberately undercounting the victims. Even with the doctored stats, NY was never managing the pandemic as well as Florida did.
Everything is rigged to you.  You may need to get some counseling.  All these conspiratorial thoughts running around in your head has to be exhausting.

This is just the first of many positive polls for Uncle Joe.  While you guys are celebrating Putin's 8 goals and eating your own, Americans will be enjoying a 2021 recovery from the Trump hellscape of 2020.   Smile Smile
Election rigging, poll rigging, bamboo ballots, Trump followers didn't hurt anyone at the Capitol, Pedo Joe , Pizzagate... while I like you, some of you folks live in an alternate universe... an alternate reality- a catturd, Trump Jew reality. What Q-crap you all going to be floating out there next---- that Joe Biden and Democrats rig their erections too?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • Cardfan1
(05-11-2021, 03:07 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: Election rigging, poll rigging, bamboo ballots, Trump followers didn't hurt anyone at the Capitol, Pedo Joe , Pizzagate...  while I like you, some of you folks live in an alternate universe... an alternate reality- a catturd, Trump Jew reality.  What Q-crap you all going to be floating out there next----  that Joe Biden and Democrats rig their  erections too?
It looks like somebody either did not read the thread before posting or he has a very poor understanding of statistics. Which is it? Both, perhaps?

When a polling organization tells you that they over sampled Democrats, Blacks, and Asians, you should accept their word - but not their results. 
(05-11-2021, 01:54 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(05-11-2021, 11:37 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Andrew Cuomo is a crook, incompetent, and sexual predator.  I don't care what you think about me, but I'm certainly willing to criticize democrats. 

Everything is rigged to you.  You may need to get some counseling.  All these conspiratorial thoughts running around in your head has to be exhausting.

This is just the first of many positive polls for Uncle Joe.  While you guys are celebrating Putin's 8 goals and eating your own, Americans will be enjoying a 2021 recovery from the Trump hellscape of 2020.   Smile Smile
The poll's sample included 46 percent Democrats and 37 percent Republicans. Conspiracy or not, any idiot should be able to understand that the result of a heavily biased survey is invalid. The AP might as well have limited their polling to just those individuals who currently work in the White House.
(05-11-2021, 05:19 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(05-11-2021, 12:11 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: I am pretty sure that you vigorously defended Cuomo's COVID record in this very forum in the not so distant past. Am I right or were those posted under one of your other accounts? Did you not try to make the case that New York was doing a better job than Florida managing the pandemic? Before answering, remember that I know how to use the BGR search feature. And how many actual accusers had to go on the record before you decided it was time to throw Cuomo under the bus? I have lost count.

The poll's sample included 46 percent Democrats and 37 percent Republicans. Conspiracy or not, any idiot should be able to understand that the result of a heavily biased survey is invalid. The AP might as well have limited their polling to just those individuals who currently work in the White House.
Commrade Quooter Member of the Brown Nose Party you sure you have a job ?
(05-11-2021, 12:11 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: I am pretty sure that you vigorously defended Cuomo's COVID record in this very forum in the not so distant past. Am I right or were those posted under one of your other accounts? Did you not try to make the case that New York was doing a better job than Florida managing the pandemic? Before answering, remember that I know how to use the BGR search feature. And how many actual accusers had to go on the record before you decided it was time to throw Cuomo under the bus? I have lost count.

You’re just mad,bro. 

Any poll that makes you feel good is most definitely skewed, Hooter.  

Stop trying to play unbiased.

Hell, just the other day you skewed a gas graph and posted on here to try to score political points.  Big Grin  

forgive me if I trust the AP and its “flawed” methods over anything you’ve ever typed.
(05-11-2021, 05:56 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(05-11-2021, 12:57 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Why are you butting in?  hmmm.  

You’re just mad,bro. 

Hell, just the other day you skewed a gas graph and posted on here to try to score political points.  Big Grin  

forgive me if I trust the AP and its “flawed” methods over anything you’ve ever typed.
You are a special kind of idiot, Twin Ticks. Why people are driven to expose themselves as liars and dimwits on the internet will always be a mystery to me...but yet, here you are.  Big Grin
(05-11-2021, 06:08 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(05-11-2021, 01:06 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: The thread is about a rigged poll and the confidence man who reposted its results. The poll's sample was rigged. What is there to discuss?

You’re just mad,bro. 

You are a special kind of idiot, Twin Ticks. Why people are driven to expose themselves as liars and dimwits on the internet will always be a mystery to me...but yet, here you are.  Big Grin
An idiot that can expose your lies, so you must be a real simpleton.
(05-11-2021, 06:30 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(05-11-2021, 01:54 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Everything is rigged to you.  You may need to get some counseling.  All these conspiratorial thoughts running around in your head has to be exhausting.

You’re just mad,bro. 

You posted the results of a rigged poll and got busted and yet you keep lying and posting in a blown up thread. You should get a job if you can find anybody with low enough standards to hire you. You have no future in the propaganda field. You are a very bad liar, Twin Ticks.
(05-11-2021, 06:43 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(05-11-2021, 05:19 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: The poll's sample included 46 percent Democrats and 37 percent Republicans. Conspiracy or not, any idiot should be able to understand that the result of a heavily biased survey is invalid. The AP might as well have limited their polling to just those individuals who currently work in the White House.
You’re just mad,bro. 

You posted the results of a rigged poll and got busted and yet you keep lying and posting in a blown up thread. You should get a job if you can find anybody with low enough standards to hire you. You have no future in the propaganda field. You are a very bad liar, Twin Ticks.
Got busted?!
You are critical of AP’s methods...fine.  But saying you’re some beacon of unbiased sources is laughable.  

chief, I have a job and 10 times pay more taxes than the fella’s ass you have your head jammed up.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cardfan1's post:
  • vector#1
(05-11-2021, 07:00 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(05-11-2021, 05:56 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: You’re just mad,bro. 

Got busted?!
You are critical of AP’s methods...fine.  But saying you’re some beacon of unbiased sources is laughable.  

chief, I have a job and 10 times pay more taxes than the fella’s ass you have your head jammed up.
Just save those fingers, Twin Ticks. You are such a prolific liar, I really do not believe anything you say on any subject. Odds are that you stumble on the truth occasionally, but I choose to play the odds and assume that you are always lying.
(05-11-2021, 07:14 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(05-11-2021, 06:08 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: You are a special kind of idiot, Twin Ticks. Why people are driven to expose themselves as liars and dimwits on the internet will always be a mystery to me...but yet, here you are.  Big Grin
Got busted?!

Just save those fingers, Twin Ticks. You are such a prolific liar, I really do not believe anything you say on any subject. Odds are that you stumble on the truth occasionally, but I choose to play the odds and assume that you are always lying.
Hooter, quit trying to dull Joe Biden’s shine it makes you look small. Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cardfan1's post:
  • vector#1
(05-11-2021, 01:06 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: The thread is about a rigged poll and the confidence man who reposted its results. The poll's sample was rigged. What is there to discuss?

You’re just mad,bro. 

Commrade Quooter Member of the Brown Nose Party you still on your lunch break ?

(05-11-2021, 05:56 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: You’re just mad,bro. 

Got busted?!

Commrade Quooter Member of the Brown Nose Party will have to have surgery to remove his empty head