Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Why Do You Hate Liberals???
I've noticed that the conservatives who post on this board have a very strong hatred for liberals. I've noticed this to be the case in a more general setting as well.  It seems as though right wingers, especially those pretty far to the right, have an intense, seemingly very personal, hatred towards those on the left. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a fan of conservatives or conservatism  but the liberals that I know don't seem to possess quite the same toxic level of vitriol  that conservatives have for us.

My question for our conservative friends is "Why do you hate us so much?"   So many of the wonderful aspects of our republic that have made us better as a society are due to liberals. Cleaner air and water, environmental protections, public health protections ,consumer protections, better working conditions for our citizens, fairer and more equitable treatment for women and minorities, rights for the disabled, social security,  the WPA , Civil Rights Act of '64, Voting Rights Act of '65 and I could literally go on listing progressive legislation for the next hour that has made our nation better for all.  Let's not forget the Bill of Rights, which guarantees every citizen the freedoms advocated by the liberal philosophers, and are widely seen as the safeguards of liberal values,  protecting individuals' rights to such values as liberty , assembly,  and equality.

Why then do you hate us so?   Are you jealous of all we have accomplished for America?  Do you disdain fairness and equality for all?  Or is it as simple as this-  you've worked all your life to acquire a little plot of land and saved up a little nest egg and you're scared sh!tless that liberals are gonna take it from you and give it to a demographic that you feel doesn't deserve the same piece of the pie that you do.

I was a liberal when I was young and thankfully I never grew out of being an advocate of liberal ideas even after I acquired the houses, cars, and money. Liberalism makes us all better, increases opportunities for everyone.  When a society turns its back on liberalism, that society is subject to the rise of right-wing tyranny. Trumpism, unlike liberalism, makes NONE of us better.

Liberals like the ones on this forum are just as patriotic as conservatives;   we are just as moral as conservatives ; we love our families just as much as conservatives ;  and I think a strong case could be made that liberals have been far better fiscal stewards over the past seven decades than our conservative counterparts.   So again I ask , why do you hate us?   Why do you hate liberals?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • Cardfan1
(05-11-2021, 11:35 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: I've noticed that the conservatives who post on this board have a very strong hatred for liberals. I've noticed this to be the case in a more general setting as well.  It seems as though right wingers, especially those pretty far to the right, have an intense, seemingly very personal, hatred towards those on the left. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a fan of conservatives or conservatism  but the liberals that I know don't seem to possess quite the same toxic level of vitriol  that conservatives have for us.

My question for our conservative friends is "Why do you hate us so much?"   So many of the wonderful aspects of our republic that have made us better as a society are due to liberals. Cleaner air and water, environmental protections, public health protections ,consumer protections, better working conditions for our citizens, fairer and more equitable treatment for women and minorities, rights for the disabled, social security,  the WPA , Civil Rights Act of '64, Voting Rights Act of '65 and I could literally go on listing progressive legislation for the next hour that has made our nation better for all.  Let's not forget the Bill of Rights, which guarantees every citizen the freedoms advocated by the liberal philosophers, and are widely seen as the safeguards of liberal values,  protecting individuals' rights to such values as liberty , assembly,  and equality.

Why then do you hate us so?   Are you jealous of all we have accomplished for America?  Do you disdain fairness and equality for all?  Or is it as simple as this-  you've worked all your life to acquire a little plot of land and saved up a little nest egg and you're scared sh!tless that liberals are gonna take it from you and give it to a demographic that you feel doesn't deserve the same piece of the pie that you do.

I was a liberal when I was young and thankfully I never grew out of being an advocate of liberal ideas even after I acquired the houses, cars, and money. Liberalism makes us all better, increases opportunities for everyone.  When a society turns its back on liberalism, that society is subject to the rise of right-wing tyranny. Trumpism, unlike liberalism, makes NONE of us better.

Liberals like the ones on this forum are just as patriotic as conservatives;   we are just as moral as conservatives ; we love our families just as much as conservatives ;  and I think a strong case could be made that liberals have been far better fiscal stewards over the past seven decades than our conservative counterparts.   So again I ask , why do you hate us?   Why do you hate liberals?

Anyone who hates or judges someone else for their political affiliation is pretty close minded, not to mention ignorant.
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Outsider's post:
  • Cardfan1
I don't wish ill on any of these guys, or any other conservative...ok that's a lie...Ted Cruz. As far as I am concerned even DJT can go on about his life in Mar-A-Lago just stay away from American politics.

But the everyday Joe with conservative views, I live near, work with, and am friends with, I wish them the best. I hope they are the same and have separated their political views from real life, but dealing with the three amigos on here sometimes makes me worry.

IMO, I attribute this to years and years of Limbaugh and the like. Those charlatans have indoctrinated hard-working Americans against their own people.
"In all things which deal with people, be liberal, be human."   --- Senator Prescott Bush      ( George W. Bush's grandfather) , quoting President Eisenhower in the Congressional Record ,  Feb. 18, 1955 .

"It is a well known fact that reality has a liberal bias."   ---  Stephen Colbert

“I believe in a relatively equal society, supported by institutions that limit extremes of wealth and poverty. I believe in democracy, civil liberties, and the rule of law. That makes me a liberal, and I’m proud of it.”                       --- Paul Krugman
Members of the BNP hates liberals because there Dear Leader tells them to
"Why then do you hate us so? Are you jealous of all we have accomplished for America? Do you disdain fairness and equality for all? Or is it as simple as this- you've worked all your life to acquire a little plot of land and saved up a little nest egg and you're scared sh!tless that liberals are gonna take it from you and give it to a demographic that you feel doesn't deserve the same piece of the pie that you do."

Probably because of this line of thinking is why most conservatives aren't a fan of far left liberals. The condescending "I'm better than you you're an idiot" way of thinking.
(05-11-2021, 11:35 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: I've noticed that the conservatives who post on this board have a very strong hatred for liberals. I've noticed this to be the case in a more general setting as well.  It seems as though right wingers, especially those pretty far to the right, have an intense, seemingly very personal, hatred towards those on the left. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a fan of conservatives or conservatism  but the liberals that I know don't seem to possess quite the same toxic level of vitriol  that conservatives have for us.

I was a liberal when I was young and thankfully I never grew out of being an advocate of liberal ideas even after I acquired the houses, cars, and money. Liberalism makes us all better, increases opportunities for everyoneWhen a society turns its back on liberalism, that society is subject to the rise of right-wing tyranny. Trumpism, unlike liberalism, makes NONE of us better.

I like liberals fine but when they start to talk politics it's always brainwashed BS like the bolded which made my wrists tired just from bolding it all. And I would rather take a horrible a$$-beating than be in the same room for one minute with anyone who would quote Stephen Colbert. smh
(05-13-2021, 10:22 AM)jetpilot Wrote:

I was a liberal when I was young and thankfully I never grew out of being an advocate of liberal ideas even after I acquired the houses, cars, and money. Liberalism makes us all better, increases opportunities for everyoneWhen a society turns its back on liberalism, that society is subject to the rise of right-wing tyranny. Trumpism, unlike liberalism, makes NONE of us better.

I like liberals fine but when they start to talk politics it's always brainwashed BS like the bolded which made my wrists tired just from bolding it all. And I would rather take a horrible a$$-beating than be in the same room for one minute with anyone who would quote Stephen Colbert. smh
Commrade Migpilot member of the BNP who takes advice from a catturd just think about that for a while
(05-13-2021, 10:24 AM)vector#1 Wrote:

Commrade Migpilot member of the BNP who takes advice from a catturd just think about that for a while
Catturd hates most establishment Republicans dummy.
(05-13-2021, 10:26 AM)jetpilot Wrote:
(05-13-2021, 10:24 AM)vector#1 Wrote:

Catturd hates most establishment Republicans dummy.
Commrade Migpilot member of the BNP I guess it's the side effects of the odor from the litterbox
 "Since its very beginning, in the 1950s, members of the modern conservative movement have justified bad behavior by convincing themselves that the other side is worse. "...

"The idea that the left is depraved, corrupt, and ruthless has been an important strain of American conservatism since the movement began. But in the Trump era, it has metastasized. Right-wing policy ideas have been so thoroughly discredited—does anyone even argue anymore that trickle-down economics will ensure mass prosperity?—that the only apparent reason for conservatism’s existence is to fight back against evil liberals. This is, of course, not the sign of a healthy political movement. The right’s support for McCarthy has been a long-standing embarrassment for American conservatism. Its embrace of Trump may be history repeating itself."

https://washingtonmonthly.com/magazine/j...-are-evil/
I am impressed, OSH. This is the most ridiculous thread that has been posted in this forum in a long time. Considering the contributions that have been made by Twin Ticks, that is quite a feat. 

Not only did you pose the question, when no conservatives took the bait, you decided to answer the question yourself, albeit by brushing conservatives with all of the stereotypes that liberals always conjure up.

What you have accomplished is to put the source of the real hatred on display here. The picture you and your comrades are painting here is not very flattering to BGR liberals but you get high marks for creativity and effort.
[-] The following 2 users Like Hoot Gibson's post:
  • FootballFan1999, jetpilot
^^^He gets an A in Advanced BS and an F in making any sense.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • Hoot Gibson
^^OSH's effort in promoting this thread has been like a Cub Scout's dad who forgot to put the wheels on his son's Soapbox Derby car and decided to push it down the track with a stick.
I'll go you one farther as to what is on display here. Whereas everything is continually about identity politics with liberals; conservatives have problems and bones to pick with policy, not people. Conservatives are about preserving the Republic, not advancing critical race theory and other such ridiculousness.

The riots? started during the very early Obama era but morphed supposedly, to become aimed at DJT at the personal level. They have the exact same feel the resistance had/has, and were prosecuted in the same manner, violence. Liberals acting out 'AT 'conservatives with whom they disagree. It's all personal, and the acting out started back when the Emanuel Cleaver's of the Democrat Convention started their anti Tea Party narrative. Nobody intentionally spit in Cleaver's face. But the media reported it anyway. Liberals on here insist on castigating him, as do their leaders. The afore mentioned press, Jimmy Kimmel, Alec Baldwin, Jimmy Fallon, Stephen Colbert all moral models of how one should not live, judging the character of everybody else on the planet.

End run question, do liberals on here really think Putin, and Xi, and Kim Jong-Un, and the Arab World prioritize military readiness, or gender neutral bathrooms and locker rooms? Reality is coming.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(05-13-2021, 01:32 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: I'll go you one farther as to what is on display here. Whereas everything is continually about identity politics with liberals; conservatives have problems and bones to pick with policy, not people. Conservatives are about preserving the Republic, not advancing critical race theory and other such ridiculousness.

The riots? started during the very early Obama era but morphed supposedly, to become aimed at DJT at the personal level. They have the exact same feel the resistance had/has, and were prosecuted in the same manner, violence. Liberals acting out 'AT 'conservatives with whom they disagree. It's all personal, and the acting out started back when the Emanuel Cleaver's of the Democrat Convention started their anti Tea Party narrative. Nobody intentionally spit in Cleaver's face. But the media reported it anyway. Liberals on here insist on castigating him, as do their leaders. The afore mentioned press, Jimmy Kimmel, Alec Baldwin, Jimmy Fallon, Stephen Colbert all moral models of how one should not live, judging the character of everybody else on the planet.

End run question, do liberals on here really think Putin, and Xi, and Kim Jong-Un, and the Arab World prioritize military readiness, or gender neutral bathrooms and locker rooms? Reality is coming.
Commrade TRT member of the BNP we HAD a former president who said the 44th president wasn't even born in this country without showing any proof what so ever. We had a former president who has 555,000 dead americans under his watch. We had a former president who worked with the Russians to get elected. We had a former president who blackmailed a foreign country to dig up dirt on his political opponent but got caught and impeached. We had a former president when he left office with less jobs than when he took office a first. We had a former president who lost the white house, senate, and the house since Hoover. We had a former president who got beat in a fair and honest election who is the first one who still hasn't conceded. We had a former president who kept telling the BIG LIE that started the terrorist attack on the capitol. We had a former president who was impeached a second time which by the way is another first for leading the terrorist attack on the capitol. Boy i hope he does run again.
Typical...
MP, TWT, and Wrong Way literally post wishes of pain on liberals one day and the next day say "what? I didn't say that?"

TWT, so the truth comes out. You want us to have a totalitarian country with an authoritarian leader that smashes the human rights of those that we deem unworthy. Wow...you finally admitted it.
I am Conservative.  Probably because my parents were conservative and I was raised in that environment.  Wayyyy back when I was a child, believe it or not, there were really good people that wanted to serve their country from both parties.  What I find intolerant are the extremists.  I have certain perspectives that could be interpreted as liberal.  My daughter thinks I am actually a liberal because I care about the environment so much.  I don't mind different view points in politics.  I've actually changed my mind about certain issues because of the exchange of information.  What many folks don't understand, in my opinion, is that adequate communication requires two elements.....talking and listening.  Most just want to talk, and God help you if someone disagrees with you.

Why then do you hate us so?  Are you jealous of all we have accomplished for America?  Do you disdain fairness and equality for all?  Or is it as simple as this-  you've worked all your life to acquire a little plot of land and saved up a little nest egg and you're scared sh!tless that liberals are gonna take it from you and give it to a demographic that you feel doesn't deserve the same piece of the pie that you do.

I was surprised that this statement came from you.  I'm not jealous of any accomplishments made FOR America.  Neither do I distain fairness and equality for all.  However, if I've worked all my life to acquire a little plot of land and save a nest egg, nobody has the right to take it from me.  I could give a damn what demographic someone is; if they work and save and acquire land I am very happy for them.  My position is that what I have worked so hard for during my life should not be taken away and given to someone else BECAUSE of their demographic or politics.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Granny Bear's post:
  • FootballFan1999
(05-13-2021, 02:25 PM)Granny Bear Wrote: I am Conservative.  Probably because my parents were conservative and I was raised in that environment.  Wayyyy back when I was a child, believe it or not, there were really good people that wanted to serve their country from both parties.  What I find intolerant are the extremists.  I have certain perspectives that could be interpreted as liberal.  My daughter thinks I am actually a liberal because I care about the environment so much.  I don't mind different view points in politics.  I've actually changed my mind about certain issues because of the exchange of information.  What many folks don't understand, in my opinion, is that adequate communication requires two elements.....talking and listening.  Most just want to talk, and God help you if someone disagrees with you.

Why then do you hate us so?  Are you jealous of all we have accomplished for America?  Do you disdain fairness and equality for all?  Or is it as simple as this-  you've worked all your life to acquire a little plot of land and saved up a little nest egg and you're scared sh!tless that liberals are gonna take it from you and give it to a demographic that you feel doesn't deserve the same piece of the pie that you do.

I was surprised that this statement came from you.  I'm not jealous of any accomplishments made FOR America.  Neither do I distain fairness and equality for all.  However, if I've worked all my life to acquire a little plot of land and save a nest egg, nobody has the right to take it from me.  I could give a damn what demographic someone is; if they work and save and acquire land I am very happy for them.  My position is that what I have worked so hard for during my life should not be taken away and given to someone else BECAUSE of their demographic or politics.
My problem is people still supporting a guy who left office tried everyway to burn the place down and still support this guy how can anyone still support this guy after what he has done the last 4 years anyone in congress
(05-13-2021, 01:54 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Typical...
MP, TWT, and Wrong Way literally post wishes of pain on liberals one day and the next day say "what?  I didn't say that?" 

TWT, so the truth comes out.  You want us to have a totalitarian country with an authoritarian leader that smashes the human rights of those that we deem unworthy.  Wow...you finally admitted it.

The truth HAS come out ad-nauseum and you have matched speed with it in order to ignore or reject it. The truth is DJT is not guilty of the left's slander fodder at all. The truth is every time the left castigates or falsely charges MR Trump of a crime, and let's face it, after all those times of my having challenged you to produce a whit of proof that he committed any sort of crime, you haven't been able to rise to the occasion, because it's all been a load of gossip. But it isn't just DJT whose being slandered, it's all those millions voters who elected him, but were disenfranchised of their choice for President even as he yet served. You called it the resistance. I call it a form of treason.

And as far as admitting something goes, I'll admit IMO, that you are the worst liar ever to post on this forum. Rush Limbaugh employed something called FREE SPEECH to convey the ideals of freedom that he cherished. Equality of Opportunity was the vision of the Founders, not the use of the power of the federal government to pick winners. But there you go again lying and using skin color to make rash judgments. Who are you deeming unworthy, those who stay in the bed until mid afternoon and go out to howl all night instead of working? Those come in all colors.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(05-13-2021, 02:25 PM)Granny Bear Wrote: I am Conservative.  Probably because my parents were conservative and I was raised in that environment.  Wayyyy back when I was a child, believe it or not, there were really good people that wanted to serve their country from both parties.  What I find intolerant are the extremists.  I have certain perspectives that could be interpreted as liberal.  My daughter thinks I am actually a liberal because I care about the environment so much.  I don't mind different view points in politics.  I've actually changed my mind about certain issues because of the exchange of information.  What many folks don't understand, in my opinion, is that adequate communication requires two elements.....talking and listening.  Most just want to talk, and God help you if someone disagrees with you.

I'm with you Granny Bear. And your analysis is the whole point of equality of opportunity; and the whole reason the left's narrative of inequality of wealth is such a damnable lie. Earning our own way removes the argument over wealth. Laying around establishes the argument. We work and we save, and we make a life for ourselves and our family. This is the bedrock principle on which the wealth of the US is founded. When you start giving stuff to people you encourage sloth and jealousy and in my view, the end of America. If there are three acts to the sad play we're watching, the curtain is falling on act two as we speak.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(05-13-2021, 05:08 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
MP, TWT, and Wrong Way literally post wishes of pain on liberals one day and the next day say "what?  I didn't say that?" 

TWT, so the truth comes out.  You want us to have a totalitarian country with an authoritarian leader that smashes the human rights of those that we deem unworthy.  Wow...you finally admitted it.

The truth HAS come out ad-nauseum and you have matched speed with it in order to ignore or reject it. The truth is DJT is not guilty of the left's slander fodder at all. The truth is every time the left castigates or falsely charges MR Trump of a crime, and let's face it, after all those times of my having challenged you to produce a whit of proof that he committed any sort of crime, you haven't been able to rise to the occasion, because it's all been a load of gossip. But it isn't just DJT whose being slandered, it's all those millions voters who elected him, but were disenfranchised of their choice for President even as he yet served. You called it the resistance. I call it a form of treason.

And as far as admitting something goes, I'll admit IMO, that you are the worst liar ever to post on this forum. Rush Limbaugh employed something called FREE SPEECH to convey the ideals of freedom that he cherished. Equality of Opportunity was the vision of the Founders, not the use of the power of the federal government to pick winners. But there you go again lying and using skin color to make rash judgments. Who are you deeming unworthy, those who stay in the bed until mid afternoon and go out to howl all night instead of working? Those come in all colors.
1.  I said those you deem unworthy. You filled in the blank with skin color. Ouch. 

TRT, you put Xi, Putin, etc. on high bar.  So that must be what you want.
(05-13-2021, 05:17 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:

I'm with you Granny Bear. And your analysis is the whole point of equality of opportunity; and the whole reason the left's narrative of inequality of wealth is such a damnable lie. Earning our own way removes the argument over wealth. Laying around establishes the argument. We work and we save, and we make a life for ourselves and our family. This is the bedrock principle on which the wealth of the US is founded. When you start giving stuff to people you encourage sloth and jealousy and in my view, the end of America. If there are three acts to the sad play we're watching, the curtain is falling on act two as we speak.
And you still support a EX President who tried to burn it down after losing the most anti american act we have seen in our lifetime
Maybe this is why the Dear Leader changed his residence ?

Florida officials are preparing 'contingency plans' for a possible Trump indictment from New York, report says (msn.com)
This thread's heating up.   

Granny, I remember you said that one of your best friends in the world is a liberal. I think you might have even used the pejorative  "flaming" liberal.  So apparently you are able to see the good that dwells within us. I believe you when you say you wish the best for everyone, regardless of political philosophy. But a lot of conservatives do not wish liberals well. They don't want to drink from the same water fountain as we do. They would just as soon we be gone from the planet.

The bottom line is this, however. The reason many of you conservatives display such a nasty temperament  towards us kind liberals is simply because you think we want to take your stuff from you. That's it, folks. You thinks liberals want to take your stuff and give your stuff to blacks and minorities and anyone less well off than you are.   It may not be the politically correct thing to say but it is the correct thing. You say it at the dinner table; might as well admit it here. 

On a similar note, the reason these far right-wingers were so enthralled with Trump is because he, unlike past Republican presidents, gave them permission to think and say the things they have always thought and said behind closed doors. He gave those in his base permission to be proud of their prejudices and bigotries and, to them, the feeling was exhilarating and liberating, better than any drug.  Again, not politically correct to say , but oh so correct!!! No need to confine it to dinner table discussions anymore when the disgraced leader of your party says its alright to express your bigotries out in the open.  Not only does my mom speak of her dislike for foreigners at the supper table, she now has spread her message to public domains and social media. She knows her president(the disgraced, twice-impeached one) speaks his mind this way about people and groups he doesn't like. Her president validates her feelings and her bad behavior. The same is true for millions of other Trump idolaters.

Don't hate on us kind, generous liberals. We want everyone to succeed, INCLUDING YOU.  But for those who have been less fortunate than others, success begins with a level playing field, at least a leveler playing field.  Don't think of us liberals as devils.  Just think of us as levelers.

And , no we don't want your damn stuff !!!   Smile    We love you !!!!
[-] The following 2 users Like Old School Hound's post:
  • Cardfan1, vector#1
(05-13-2021, 05:42 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

1.  I said those you deem unworthy. You filled in the blank with skin color. Ouch. 

1. Incredible, no you didn't say those I deem unworthy. "You want us to have a totalitarian country with an authoritarian leader that smashes the human rights of those that we deem unworthy." Your words? I mean, all anybody has to do to check you on this is look up the page a few posts.

Xi and Putin represent existential threat to the US whether Cardfan's head is in the sand or not. Must be a bird thing.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(05-13-2021, 07:17 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: This thread's heating up.   

Granny, I remember you said that one of your best friends in the world is a liberal. I think you might have even used the pejorative  "flaming" liberal.  So apparently you are able to see the good that dwells within us. I believe you when you say you wish the best for everyone, regardless of political philosophy. But a lot of conservatives do not wish liberals well. They don't want to drink from the same water fountain as we do. They would just as soon we be gone from the planet.

The bottom line is this, however. The reason many of you conservatives display such a nasty temperament  towards us kind liberals is simply because you think we want to take your stuff from you. That's it, folks. You thinks liberals want to take your stuff and give your stuff to blacks and minorities and anyone less well off than you are.   It may not be the politically correct thing to say but it is the correct thing. You say it at the dinner table; might as well admit it here. 

On a similar note, the reason these far right-wingers were so enthralled with Trump is because he, unlike past Republican presidents, gave them permission to think and say the things they have always thought and said behind closed doors. He gave those in his base permission to be proud of their prejudices and bigotries and, to them, the feeling was exhilarating and liberating, better than any drug.  Again, not politically correct to say , but oh so correct!!! No need to confine it to dinner table discussions anymore when the disgraced leader of your party says its alright to express your bigotries out in the open.  Not only does my mom speak of her dislike for foreigners at the supper table, she now has spread her message to public domains and social media. She knows her president(the disgraced, twice-impeached one) speaks his mind this way about people and groups he doesn't like. Her president validates her feelings and her bad behavior. The same is true for millions of other Trump idolaters.

Don't hate on us kind, generous liberals. We want everyone to succeed, INCLUDING YOU.  But for those who have been less fortunate than others, success begins with a level playing field, at least a leveler playing field.  Don't think of us liberals as devils.  Just think of us as levelers.

And , no we don't want your damn stuff !!!   Smile    We love you !!!!

Redistribution of income and wealth

"Redistribution of income and wealth is the transfer of income and wealth (including physical property) from some individuals to others by means of a social mechanism such as taxation, charity, welfare, public services, land reform, monetary policies, confiscation, divorce or tort law."

Better round up everybody from the last two Democrat administrations and get them on board with your sentiment, cause I guarantee there's some disagreement about taking people's stuff in the liberal camp.

I refer you back to post 21. Try actually reading it this time.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(05-13-2021, 11:48 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:

1. Incredible, no you didn't say those I deem unworthy. "You want us to have a totalitarian country with an authoritarian leader that smashes the human rights of those that we deem unworthy." Your words? I mean, all anybody has to do to check you on this is look up the page a few posts.

Xi and Putin represent existential threat to the US whether Cardfan's head is in the sand or not. Must be a bird thing.
Big Grin

I don't get what you're trying to score here.  The "proverbial we."  

It doesn't change the fact you filled in the blank with skin color.   Might want to slink away, TRT.

Some of this comes from the fable that liberals don't pay taxes. Some of the main posters on here believe that hogwash.

The irony is we live in a state that is extremely Trumpy and a significant portion of the populations' wages give them a refund or they are drawing some type of entitlement.

There is a lot of "ok for me but not for thee" in this state and conservativism as a whole.
(05-14-2021, 08:49 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

Big Grin

It doesn't change the fact you filled in the blank with skin color.   Might want to slink away, TRT.

Some of this comes from the fable that liberals don't pay taxes.  Some of the main posters on here believe that hogwash. 

The irony is we live in a state that is extremely Trumpy and a significant portion of the populations' wages give them a refund or they are drawing some type of entitlement. 

There is a lot of "ok for me but not for thee" in this state and conservativism as a whole.
It's today's BNP used to be Republican

Big Grin

Some of this comes from the fable that liberals don't pay taxes.  Some of the main posters on here believe that hogwash. 

Please allow me to dispel another fable you're trying to sell; And now I admit you got vector in your corner and all, and who wouldn't be proud to be castaway on an island with him, right?

My response was based on a false statement you made (imagine that) only a few posts ago --- "an authoritarian leader that smashes the human rights of those that we deem unworthy."

There was no blank to fill in, other than people of color, who could you have been talking about? We're certainly not seeing any rioting, or looting, or town burnings, or assault, or murder, or police executions on behalf of any the other races that race baiters such as yourself like to hang their hats on.

If you're typing, you're lying.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(05-14-2021, 12:52 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(05-13-2021, 05:08 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: The truth HAS come out ad-nauseum and you have matched speed with it in order to ignore or reject it. The truth is DJT is not guilty of the left's slander fodder at all. The truth is every time the left castigates or falsely charges MR Trump of a crime, and let's face it, after all those times of my having challenged you to produce a whit of proof that he committed any sort of crime, you haven't been able to rise to the occasion, because it's all been a load of gossip. But it isn't just DJT whose being slandered, it's all those millions voters who elected him, but were disenfranchised of their choice for President even as he yet served. You called it the resistance. I call it a form of treason.

Big Grin

Please allow me to dispel another fable you're trying to sell; And now I admit you got vector in your corner and all, and who wouldn't be proud to be castaway on an island with him, right?

My response was based on a false statement you made (imagine that) only a few posts ago --- "an authoritarian leader that smashes the human rights of those that we deem unworthy."

There was no blank to fill in, other than people of color, who could you have been talking about? We're certainly not seeing any rioting, or looting, or town burnings, or assault, or murder, or police executions on behalf of any the other races that race baiters such as yourself like to hang their hats on.

If you're typing, you're lying.
Oh boy...tripling down on our racism, are we?   
I was technically referring to how you boys think about liberals, but goodness you drove this train off the tracks.