Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Why Do You Hate Liberals???
^^ I'll go you one that is much more profound than the huff and puff post. God's Word.

The soon coming 'Great Tribulation' as the result of globalism is a decided move leftward. But let me ask you a question. If there is a cliff up ahead from which there is no return. And there are folks out there trying to warn you off from continuing on to that certain and terrifying end. Are they the one's wishing pain and harm to come upon you, or is it those who mindlessly cheer you on?

Are liberals any worse than everybody else? Nope. Are they lost and 100% wrong? Yep.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(05-17-2021, 12:55 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: ^^ I'll go you one that is much more profound than the huff and puff post. God's Word.

The soon coming 'Great Tribulation' as the result of globalism is a decided move leftward. But let me ask you a question. If there is a cliff up ahead from which there is no return. And there are folks out there trying to warn you off from continuing on to that certain and terrifying end. Are they the one's wishing pain and harm to come upon you, or is it those who mindlessly cheer you on?

Are liberals any worse than everybody else? Nope. Are they lost and 100% wrong? Yep.

Nice analogy.  AND much like my new attitude on COVID, if you're too stupid to get a vaccine or wear a mask.  Good luck with your fall over the cliff.  You need to take that approach TRT.  If you believe this tribulation is coming why are you trying to stop it.  You can't stop it. Right?  

the only thing you can do is try to reach those who aren't saved.  Just a tip:  you won't do that with hatred.

(05-17-2021, 12:45 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: Cardsfan is right about America shifting to the Left. 
It is true that  America is Becoming More Liberal:  

Over the past half-century, Americans’ beliefs and the country’s policies have shifted leftward on an array of cultural issues. The United States has also expanded government social programs, and nearly all such programs are solidly supported by a broad swath of the U.S. population. On top of this, in the past decade, the Democratic Party has been moving left in its policy commitments.

This progressive turn is likely to endure. Once norms and laws favoring tolerance, personal freedom and a big welfare state get institutionalized and don’t have significant adverse side effects, citizens become accustomed to them, making them hard to reverse. Further, getting major policy changes through the U.S. political system is difficult, so once new social programs are enacted, they are hard to dilute or eliminate.

Will policy move further to the left? Despite formidable obstacles, there is good reason to think the answer is yes.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/...lains-why/

Funny how some of our more conservative folks love those liberal policies that are helping them.
I know it's coming. Every time you speak categorically on some subject statements you've made like this one  ^^ come to mind. When have I ever tried to stop the Tribulation for crying out loud? Put a different way. When you're on your way to Lexington and you see road signs stating the distance left to travel, are lucid minded people saying you're not there yet, or are they saying you can't see it yet so it must not really be there? Ridiculous.

Of course you can't stop it. But LIKE your COVID-19 attitude, you don't embrace the approach of the Tribulation any more than you would contracting CV-19. And BTW. Billions die in the 7 year Tribulation Period, not just over a half million (US only) as claimed by CV-19. But do keep on slamming the perceived faults of those who are Christian or at least respect the sovereignty of God. It will help you so much in that day.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(05-17-2021, 01:44 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: I know it's coming. Every time you speak categorically on some subject statements you've made like this one  ^^ come to mind. When have I ever tried to stop the Tribulation for crying out loud? Put a different way. When you're on your way to Lexington and you see road signs stating the distance left to travel, are lucid minded people saying you're not there yet, or are they saying you can't see it yet so it must not really be there? Ridiculous.

Of course you can't stop it. But LIKE your COVID-19 attitude, you don't embrace the approach of the Tribulation any more than you would contracting CV-19. And BTW. Billions die in the 7 year Tribulation Period, not just over a half million (US only) as claimed by CV-19. But do keep on slamming the perceived faults of those who are Christian or at least respect the sovereignty of God. It will help you so much in that day.

But globalism is coming according to the tribulation prophecy.  It seems like to me this hatred of liberals is only putting those who both believe in tribulation and are feeding off of liberal tears in spiritual jeopardy.  Their hatred and disdain for liberals may stick them on Earth with the rest of us heathens to suffer for the 7 years.  

That analogy doesn't work.  

I can now lower the risk of catching COVID and nearly obliterate the chances of having a case that will kill me with a vaccine.  

You are trying to stop something that has been prophesized for thousands of years by being rude to people and voting against basic human rights.  Don't you see how futile that is?
What I see are your efforts to justify your own behavior. You can blame me all you want but I guarantee the Lord will not bring up anything about me preventing you from doing what is right.

There is no hatred of liberals, that is yet another convenience that you have extended yourself. Liberalism is man's effort to do that which God has proclaimed to be a matter of His authority and sovereignty. You can argue the point all you want, and you'll still be 100% wrong. You're making exactly the same mistake all men have made since the creation. God told Adam not to eat of the tree of knowledge and he did it anyway. God says the only salvation among men is by grace through faith in His Son, The Lord Jesus and yet you continue to measure yourself against other men. You may well be better than I am Cardfan. Hell will be full of people better than myself I am convinced.

Globalism is coming, as is the reign of Antichrist. Men will have chosen that fate due to their own rejection of Christ as King. Your point about the Lord's Church feeding off the tears of liberals is as false as the logic it's based on. No Christian could ever do such a thing. But we are charged with reaching you in the name of God Himself. He gave us the Bible, free will, and these New Testament times the Church. You can listen, read, or ask God for guidance. But you're never going to figure it all out on the front end of understanding as that may be in yours or any other man's case. Nor will you ever as much as that may hurt your pride.

1 Corinthians 2:14    "The natural person does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are folly to him, and he is not able to understand them because they are spiritually discerned."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
John 8:7

He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.”
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Outsider's post:
  • Cardfan1
(05-17-2021, 03:46 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: What I see are your efforts to justify your own behavior. You can blame me all you want but I guarantee the Lord will not bring up anything about me preventing you from doing what is right.

There is no hatred of liberals, that is yet another convenience that you have extended yourself. Liberalism is man's effort to do that which God has proclaimed to be a matter of His authority and sovereignty. You can argue the point all you want, and you'll still be 100% wrong. You're making exactly the same mistake all men have made since the creation. God told Adam not to eat of the tree of knowledge and he did it anyway. God says the only salvation among men is by grace through faith in His Son, The Lord Jesus and yet you continue to measure yourself against other men. You may well be better than I am Cardfan. Hell will be full of people better than myself I am convinced.

Globalism is coming, as is the reign of Antichrist. Men will have chosen that fate due to their own rejection of Christ as King. Your point about the Lord's Church feeding off the tears of liberals is as false as the logic it's based on. No Christian could ever do such a thing. But we are charged with reaching you in the name of God Himself. He gave us the Bible, free will, and these New Testament times the Church. You can listen, read, or ask God for guidance. But you're never going to figure it all out on the front end of understanding as that may be in yours or any other man's case. Nor will you ever as much as that may hurt your pride.

1 Corinthians 2:14    "The natural person does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are folly to him, and he is not able to understand them because they are spiritually discerned."

I’m not trying to justify my behavior; I’m trying to understand yours.  

If globalism, Antichrist, and tribulation is inevitable why aren't you as n American Christians trying to convert folks rather than spew vitriol at them? Lots of hard lines drawn. 

Also doesn’t the Antichrist trick Christians into believing he is the leader to God. If that is the case you may want to focus on the majority of the Christian base which would be conservatives and make sure they don’t idolize a man. Cough cough...not sure when that would happen. 

TRT, I do believe you need to pass on to some other folks (and maybe that other dude who posts on your account) that they aren’t Christians if they are “feeding off liberal tears” as they “wail in the streets.”  Big Grin
Pathetic. Try to understand something in all of this Outsider. The Lord was here on earth when He said "Let him who is without sin, cast the first stone."

But we should at least give a smidgen of context here I would say. The full verse says "So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her."

The Lord had bent over to write something in the dirt in sight of the woman's accusers. Nobody can really say what He wrote--- possibly the names of a few women. Possibly women to whom the woman's accusers had made advances, or even worse. Whatever He wrote it shut them up like springing a steel trap. But as I have endeavored to explain no man is any better than any other, to include myself.

As I said, the Lord was physically on this earth in the passage you put up. He was here at that point to present Himself as Savior of the Jew first, and then the Gentiles. In other words He could speak for Himself and frankly, nobody else could have as of that point because nobody else even understood what salvation actually was. Not until He defined it by the example of His life. And that includes even the Apostles who only began to fathom what salvation was after watching watching the Lord die on the cross, and then seeing the risen Lord again sometime after He arose on Easter Morning. You see, they thought Messiah was going to be a military leader, and after all. In the Lord's day Israel was under conscription to the state of Rome. But as it turned out to the amazement of all involved, He was actually the Suffering Servant, taking the sin of mankind upon Himself unto the death.

After he rose from the dead the Lord explained to them to their astonishment, that they would go on to do even greater works than He had done while on earth. And that they would do those great works in His name, and that they would establish the Church, against which neither eternity nor the gates of Hell would prevail.

In other words though Jesus did start the work, He was to be here only about 33 years and then He'd be gone. Like a vapor. It would be up to those of the true Church to carry on the work of reaching out to mankind in His name, from His death on the cross until His return just prior to the revealed Antichrist. Or soon after the Rapture of the Church if you will. It is therefore the charter of Christians, whether that be in full time ministry service or just regular Joes like me who know the truth, to reach humanity with the Good News of Christ, the Gospel from that point onward. I do my best to do that. But frankly, I do not believe I must crawl up to men on my belly and grovel out the message. I look them in the eye, or I type it out plainly.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(05-17-2021, 06:14 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(05-17-2021, 03:46 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: What I see are your efforts to justify your own behavior. You can blame me all you want but I guarantee the Lord will not bring up anything about me preventing you from doing what is right.

I’m not trying to justify my behavior; I’m trying to understand yours.  

If globalism, Antichrist, and tribulation is inevitable why aren't you as n American Christians trying to convert folks rather than spew vitriol at them? Lots of hard lines drawn. 

Also doesn’t the Antichrist trick Christians into believing he is the leader to God. If that is the case you may want to focus on the majority of the Christian base which would be conservatives and make sure they don’t idolize a man. Cough cough...not sure when that would happen. 

TRT, I do believe you need to pass on to some other folks (and maybe that other dude who posts on your account) that they aren’t Christians if they are “feeding off liberal tears” as they “wail in the streets.”  Big Grin

There is an expiration date on this world. I have referenced that continually as I lace current events with the truths of God's Word. Nothing says you have to accept a thing I say or anybody else who comes to you with the truth for that matter. But rest assured, there will be wailing in the streets.

From where did this notion which characterizes Christian men as a bunch of wimpy soft guys with placid stares come from? From what I read and what I know God's men were/are warriors who did not back down from superior odds in war or peace. They've had the courage to stand up to Caesar's and Mad King's like George the III of England. If you could divorce yourself from your own false opinions about the true nature of Christians there would not remain much of substance.

For example, Antichrist does not trick Christians into believing he the leader of God. Where'd you get that one from?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
https://theconversation.com/five-things-...ist-148172

Maybe that’s not how you see the Antichrist story.

Technically, I wouldn’t have called anyone dopey until I watched the last 5 years.
^^ Define Irony: I post the Scripture verse in which God Himself declares the fact that unconverted men can never fathom the truths of the Bible because the whole concept is folly to them, and further that those concepts are not intellectually discerned, they are spiritually discerned under the guidance of the Holy Spirit. Immediately then with that Scripture still hanging in the air, you come back and put up a rebuff citing an academic by the name of  Philip C Almond whose shingle gloriously declares that his expertise in the history of 'religious thought,'  is strictly based in the secular arena.

That is not to say the the good Prof Emeritus does not have any of his ducks in a row. The early Church struggled to understand prophecy which dealt with the 7 year Tribulation Period. And their writings detailing their thoughts are still out there to be looked at. But as of this day in time things have become much more clearly defined.

One night back in the days of Daniel ---  Nebuchadnezzar, (King of Babylon and the one who established the great systems of the world) had a vision that troubled him. As the King had deliberated over all that he had accomplished the question popped into his head-- Where was alll this to lead, and for man how would it all end? As mentioned the answer came from God in the form of a vision. The King saw a great statue with a head of gold the imagery of which was very troubling. The prophet Daniel though enslaved by Nebuchadnezzar was nonetheless a high ranking 'wise man' in the service of the King, who at times asked Daniel's council on various matters.

Daniel seeking understanding from God, was able to interpret the vision. The statue represented the history of man. The head of gold was Nebuchadnezzar and the Babylonian Empire. Then came the Medo-Persian Empire, Greecian Empire, and finally the Roman Empire. But Daniel still had questions and one of them was answered by the Arch Angel Gabriel.
Daniel 12:4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

Saying the above to say two things: first, understanding of the end was not to come until the time of the end. And second, that would be the time when "knowledge increased." We are at that time as all knowledge is increasing exponentially. As I have said, in 1900 knowledge doubled every 100 years, by 1946 that number was down to 25 years, then it went to every 13 months, and now we are nearing doubling every 12 hours.

Not the guy who started all this off, King Nebuchadnezzar, nor Bill Gates, nor Albert Einstein, nor Stephen Hawking, or anyone else can say they've really got their head wrapped around the speed at which the history of men is culminating. That is none except the One Who created it all and like it or not, the end of all things is clearly spelled out in God's Word. Nobody can say the hour or the day, but as the Lord said; "Like in the spring when you see the trees put forth shoots, you know summer is near. Even so, when you see all these things, you know that it is near, right at the door."

Thus the importance of 'these things' within prophetic record becomes clear, and we have two choices. Blow it all off, or open our eyes to the truth.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(05-18-2021, 12:40 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: ^^ Define Irony: I post the Scripture verse in which God Himself declares the fact that unconverted men can never fathom the truths of the Bible because the whole concept is folly to them, and further that those concepts are not intellectually discerned, they are spiritually discerned under the guidance of the Holy Spirit. Immediately then with that Scripture still hanging in the air, you come back and put up a rebuff citing an academic by the name of  Philip C Almond whose shingle gloriously declares that his expertise in the history of 'religious thought,'  is strictly based in the secular arena.

That is not to say the the good Prof Emeritus does not have any of his ducks in a row. The early Church struggled to understand prophecy which dealt with the 7 year Tribulation Period. And their writings detailing their thoughts are still out there to be looked at. But as of this day in time things have become much more clearly defined.

One night back in the days of Daniel ---  Nebuchadnezzar, (King of Babylon and the one who established the great systems of the world) had a vision that troubled him. As the King had deliberated over all that he had accomplished the question popped into his head-- Where was alll this to lead, and for man how would it all end? As mentioned the answer came from God in the form of a vision. The King saw a great statue with a head of gold the imagery of which was very troubling. The prophet Daniel though enslaved by Nebuchadnezzar was nonetheless a high ranking 'wise man' in the service of the King, who at times asked Daniel's council on various matters.

Daniel seeking understanding from God, was able to interpret the vision. The statue represented the history of man. The head of gold was Nebuchadnezzar and the Babylonian Empire. Then came the Medo-Persian Empire, Greecian Empire, and finally the Roman Empire. But Daniel still had questions and one of them was answered by the Arch Angel Gabriel.
Daniel 12:4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

Saying the above to say two things: first, understanding of the end was not to come until the time of the end. And second, that would be the time when "knowledge increased." We are at that time as all knowledge is increasing exponentially. As I have said, in 1900 knowledge doubled every 100 years, by 1946 that number was down to 25 years, then it went to every 13 months, and now we are nearing doubling every 12 hours.

Not the guy who started all this off, King Nebuchadnezzar, nor Bill Gates, nor Albert Einstein, nor Stephen Hawking, or anyone else can say they've really got their head wrapped around the speed at which the history of men is culminating. That is none except the One Who created it all and like it or not, the end of all things is clearly spelled out in God's Word. Nobody can say the hour or the day, but as the Lord said; "Like in the spring when you see the trees put forth shoots, you know summer is near. Even so, when you see all these things, you know that it is near, right at the door."

Thus the importance of 'these things' within prophetic record becomes clear, and we have two choices. Blow it all off, or open our eyes to the truth.

So we should get dumber?

So we are back to the thread topic.  You hate liberals because they are getting too smart.  Cool Cool
Antichrist will  however deceive almost everybody left on earth after the Lord removes His Church sometime during the early stages of the Tribulation. All except those who will be saved during that time as represented by the 144 thousand Jewish evangelists and their converts. All of whom will be hunted down ruthlessly by Antichrist and murdered en-masse, along with all those who would help them with so much as a glass of water.
Revelation 20:4
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Notice here ^^ the deception is not with Christians, the Church is gone by that point. Nor does the deception convince the 144 thousand or their converts who are alive and remain on earth. The idea is so good is Antichrist's deception that 'if it were possible,' he could deceive the very elect. Your analogy barely skips the stone off the surface of the matter Cardfan. No Christians will be deceived, and no Christians nor any of the 'Tribulation Saints' fall into cultism as inconvenient as that may be to your theories about all this.

On a side note: It is incredible to me how often the secular world does manage to hit the nail without driving it home though. For those who've seen Avengers Infinity War there is that scene where half of humanity just de-materializes because Zanos snaps the fingers of his infinity stone gauntlet. Sort of like how: 'the Church will caught up to be with Him in the air, and so shall they ever be with Him. '
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(05-18-2021, 12:58 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(05-18-2021, 12:40 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: ^^ Define Irony: I post the Scripture verse in which God Himself declares the fact that unconverted men can never fathom the truths of the Bible because the whole concept is folly to them, and further that those concepts are not intellectually discerned, they are spiritually discerned under the guidance of the Holy Spirit. Immediately then with that Scripture still hanging in the air, you come back and put up a rebuff citing an academic by the name of  Philip C Almond whose shingle gloriously declares that his expertise in the history of 'religious thought,'  is strictly based in the secular arena.

So we should get dumber?

So we are back to the thread topic.  You hate liberals because they are getting too smart.  Cool Cool

It would seem you may already be willfully treading the on-ramp. You tell me

We ARE on the thread topic. Liberals denying the reality of who's really sovereign in this universe. God or man 
Romans 1:22
22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(05-18-2021, 01:13 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:

So we should get dumber?

It would seem you may already be willfully treading the on-ramp. You tell me

We ARE on the thread topic. Liberals denying the reality of who's really sovereign in this universe. God or man
Sleepy

So you hate liberals because of their armageddon beliefs? What about conservatives who don't believe the same things you do?

So we should get dumber?

I can't speak for TRT but I would like liberals more if they were smarter.
(05-18-2021, 02:01 PM)jetpilot Wrote:

So we should get dumber?

And this is coming from somebody who get's there info from a litterbox

So we should get dumber?

Cardfan1Sleepy

So you hate liberals because of their armageddon beliefs? What about conservatives who don't believe the same things you do?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh they just got to be the victims all the time Jet. CF evidently thinks he can dodge the reality of the situation by blaming me, or somehow attacking my veracity so that what I say becomes unbelievable simply because it's me saying it. Sound familiar? I should because that was exactly the dodge they all had to run on themselves in order to buy into the lies concerning DJT. At any rate said state of mind is clinically ascribeable to something psychologists refer to as co-dependency. A situation where they help each other be sick, so to speak.

The irony of which rests in the fact that saying Trump lied all the time was in fact, THE lie. As I have said ad-nauseum. If they could have proven one shred of the unfounded, seditious and slanderous stuff they floated on Trump, they'd have ballyhooed it from the rooftops--- nonstop.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ttt
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(05-18-2021, 04:07 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:

So we should get dumber?

Cardfan1Sleepy

So you hate liberals because of their armageddon beliefs? What about conservatives who don't believe the same things you do?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh they just got to be the victims all the time Jet. CF evidently thinks he can dodge the reality of the situation by blaming me, or somehow attacking my veracity so that what I say becomes unbelievable simply because it's me saying it. Sound familiar? I should because that was exactly the dodge they all had to run on themselves in order to buy into the lies concerning DJT. At any rate said state of mind is clinically ascribeable to something psychologists refer to as co-dependency. A situation where they help each other be sick, so to speak.

The irony of which rests in the fact that saying Trump lied all the time was in fact, THE lie. As I have said ad-nauseum. If they could have proven one shred of the unfounded, seditious and slanderous stuff they floated on Trump, they'd have ballyhooed it from the rooftops--- nonstop.
First it was true Trump collude with the Russians to help get him elected

Treasury Department Establishes Trump Campaign Collusion With Russian Intelligence (dailykos.com)
S
econd Trump was caught with holding money from Ukraine to dig up dirt on President Biden 
Third Trump lied to his people for lying about ht election was stolen and still lying about it
Fourth telling the Big Lie inflamed his people about the election was stolen they in turned try to over throw the government
If that's not enough then there is no help for you
(05-18-2021, 04:26 PM)vector#1 Wrote:

So we should get dumber?

Cardfan1Sleepy

Treasury Department Establishes Trump Campaign Collusion With Russian Intelligence (dailykos.com)
S
econd Trump was caught with holding money from Ukraine to dig up dirt on President Biden 
Third Trump lied to his people for lying about ht election was stolen and still lying about it
Fourth telling the Big Lie inflamed his people about the election was stolen they in turned try to over throw the government

first  circular hearsay

second more hearsay, plus twisting, limiting and redefining the power of the Presidency

third even more hearsay that runs contrary to the reporting of the time

fourth teasonous hearsay
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(05-18-2021, 04:37 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(05-18-2021, 04:26 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(05-18-2021, 12:58 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: So we should get dumber?

Cardfan1Sleepy

S

first  circular hearsay

second more hearsay, plus twisting, limiting and redefining the power of the Presidency

third even more hearsay that runs contrary to the reporting of the time

fourth teasonous hearsay
Like I said there's NO help for you
Vector, why do you think hard right conservatives seem to be so prone to being duped by conspiracy theories?  They seem to lean very heavily into really strange conspiracy crap.
(05-18-2021, 07:57 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: Vector, why do you think hard right conservatives seem to be so prone to being duped by conspiracy theories?  They seem to lean very heavily into really strange conspiracy crap.

IMO...

Death cult. 

they wish for retribution for the world. Armageddon, storm, reckoning just anything to make everybody who isn’t like them pay. 

Just look at our own TRT.  He’s giddy about talking about the end of the world.
(05-18-2021, 07:57 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: Vector, why do you think hard right conservatives seem to be so prone to being duped by conspiracy theories?  They seem to lean very heavily into really strange conspiracy crap.
Some of them make a lot of money off those crazy conspiracy theories. The rest I guess well really don't know they must have a Gene that tells them they need to follow someone.
(05-18-2021, 08:15 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

IMO...

Death cult. 

they wish for retribution for the world. Armageddon, storm, reckoning just anything to make everybody who isn’t like them pay. 

CF , vector , --- would they follow him to the very end?  I think some most certainly would. If nearly 1,000 people would follow a narcissistic maniacal  evangelical preacher to the end of their world, would some follow a maniacal sociopathic ex-president who validates their beliefs?  

(05-18-2021, 09:00 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(05-18-2021, 08:15 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

IMO...

Death cult. 

CF , vector , --- would they follow him to the very end?  I think some most certainly would. If nearly 1,000 people would follow a narcissistic maniacal  evangelical preacher to the end of their world, would some follow a maniacal sociopathic ex-president who validates their beliefs?  

Oh Hell yea only thing missing is Dear Leader flying off in a helicopter after everyone drunk the Kool-Aid
The Catturds in the Litterbox just keep floating to the top

https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/18/politics/...index.html

Time to clean it out
(05-18-2021, 11:46 PM)vector#1 Wrote: The Catturds in the Litterbox just keep floating to the top

Time to clean it out
No evidence, you guys are too easy. Lucy pulled the football away again Charlie Brown you blockhead. lol
(05-19-2021, 12:04 AM)jetpilot Wrote:
(05-18-2021, 11:46 PM)vector#1 Wrote: The Catturds in the Litterbox just keep floating to the top

Time to clean it out
No evidence, you guys are too easy. Lucy pulled the football away again Charlie Brown you blockhead. lol
Time is up Jet