•  Previous
  • 9(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
The Cult of Trump : Can it Be Deprogrammed???
(07-24-2021, 01:56 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(07-24-2021, 10:19 AM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(07-24-2021, 09:30 AM)vector#1 Wrote: Trumpsters or Americans what's wrong with this Tweet this is from another Trumpster.

"I like Indians and I like Redskins. I like Aunt Jemima and I like Uncle Ben. I like Robert E Lee and I like Stonewall Jackson. I don’t like traitors who hate America. Stand up for our culture!"

— Wendy Rogers (@WendyRogersAZ) July 23, 2021

Wendy gives valuable insight as to why Trump is so popular with his base. 

"The sad truth about bigotry is that most bigots either don't realize that they are bigots, or they convince themselves that their bigotry is perfectly justified."

---  Wayne Gerard Trotman

^^ Defines you and vector to capital T's, Old School Hound.

Trump was so popular with his base because they were sick and tired of being lied to and having political correctness shoved down their throats on the one hand, and being forced to pay for it all on the other.
TRT well first his base is loyal in Fact they had a Insurrection to keep him in Power you did tell the truth on that part Kudos. Now you went too far "that they was tired of being Lied to" was that a Joke or are you just Lying again ?
TRT don't know what you are getting at they are paying for it all. Just look around you this is Trump Country they depend on Government money.
TRT If your typing your Lying.
(07-24-2021, 04:05 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(07-24-2021, 09:30 AM)vector#1 Wrote: Trumpsters or Americans what's wrong with this Tweet this is from another Trumpster.

"I like Indians and I like Redskins. I like Aunt Jemima and I like Uncle Ben. I like Robert E Lee and I like Stonewall Jackson. I don’t like traitors who hate America. Stand up for our culture!"

"The sad truth about bigotry is that most bigots either don't realize that they are bigots, or they convince themselves that their bigotry is perfectly justified."

Trump was so popular with his base because they were sick and tired of being lied to and having political correctness shoved down their throats on the one hand, and being forced to pay for it all on the other.
TRT well first his base is loyal in Fact they had a Insurrection to keep him in Power you did tell the truth on that part Kudos. Now you went too far "that they was tired of being Lied to" was that a Joke or are you just Lying again ?
TRT don't know what you are getting at they are paying for it all. Just look around you this is Trump Country they depend on Government money.
Welfare King, you are the biggest liar in the history of BGR. You look ridiculous calling anybody else a liar. Your lack of originality makes you the most predictable and most boring poster ever to post in this forum. It is sad to watch OSH pulling your strings. Sycophancy is never a good thing, Welfare King. We were all born with brains and freewill and they are two things that should be exercised often. Yours are suffering from atrophy.
(07-24-2021, 06:04 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

Welfare King, you are the biggest liar in the history of BGR. You look ridiculous calling anybody else a liar. Your lack of originality makes you the most predictable and most boring poster ever to post in this forum. It is sad to watch OSH pulling your strings. Sycophancy is never a good thing, Welfare King. We were all born with brains and freewill and they are two things that should be exercised often. Yours are suffering from atrophy.
Quooter still waiting on those 74,000 ballots you said are faked ?
(07-24-2021, 06:45 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(07-24-2021, 10:19 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: Wendy gives valuable insight as to why Trump is so popular with his base. 

I posted what was reported. I have no say about when the final report gets released. Be patient. The bad news that I warned you about will come out whenever the Arizona state Senate decides to release the final audit results. Things are also looking pretty grim for Democrats in Georgia. Pennsylvania Democrats are trying to punish counties for cooperating with the Pennsylvania state legislature by forcing to buy new voting machines if they allow auditors access to them. The Democrats' cover up of the rigged 2020 election continues...
(07-24-2021, 10:19 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: Wendy gives valuable insight as to why Trump is so popular with his base. 

I heard astrophysicist, Neil DeGrasse Tyson,  say awhile back that he will not even bother to engage these crazy conspiracy theorists in any kind of debate. Totally a waste of time.  They are too far gone. For them, logic and reason have left the building, so to speak.
Advocates of the Russian collusion hoax calling anybody else a conspiracy theorist.  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
(07-24-2021, 06:51 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(07-24-2021, 01:56 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: ^^ Defines you and vector to capital T's, Old School Hound.

I posted what was reported. I have no say about when the final report gets released. Be patient. The bad news that I warned you about will come out whenever the Arizona state Senate decides to release the final audit results. Things are also looking pretty grim for Democrats in Georgia. Pennsylvania Democrats are trying to punish counties for cooperating with the Pennsylvania state legislature by forcing to buy new voting machines if they allow auditors access to them. The Democrats' cover up of the rigged 2020 election continues...
Quooter the Arizona Audit Director has been banned from the Scam after sharing Data that in Fact your King suffered a massive defeat.

Arizona GOP Audit Director Barred From Recount After Sharing Data Supporting Trump Loss (newsweek.com)

Quooter if your King had build his Wall that he told you and TRT he was going to build just maybe that would of stopped the bamboo paper from coming in just maybe ?
Quooter if your hear anymore about your so called 74,000 ballot conspiracy fantasy please post it here.

(07-24-2021, 08:03 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(07-24-2021, 01:56 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: ^^ Defines you and vector to capital T's, Old School Hound.

I heard astrophysicist, Neil DeGrasse Tyson,  say awhile back that he will not even bother to engage these crazy conspiracy theorists in any kind of debate. Totally a waste of time.  They are too far gone. For them, logic and reason have left the building, so to speak.
In Laymen Terms the Trumpsters are Bat Sh!t Crazy
^Newsweak!  Big Grin
I get it liberals. Because you've chosen to believe lies, you have to lie to defend those lies. Which of course is kind of like trying to tell me drinking monkey puke is good for you. Therefore your best is only and always to sling personal insults which would get you horse-laughed in person.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  •  Previous
  • 9(current)