Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
The Cult of Trump : Can it Be Deprogrammed???
(05-19-2021, 08:56 PM)jetpilot Wrote: Dumbest sh!t on the planet. A bunch of brainwashed people who never question anything Dems do calling people who don't agree with them a cult. I can't think of anything dumber and I see dumb sh!t all over the place. Seriously, you guys are sick.
Same old stuff Jet it's getting old

(05-20-2021, 03:07 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(05-20-2021, 02:58 PM)The Outsider Wrote: Can someone who is a Trump supporter reasonably explain to me how they can overlook all of his underhanded business dealings, his horrific mistreatment of women and his habitual lying?  I'm not even talking about politics or even talking about the time since he became President, but he has been a bad human being for the last 40 years or so.

I have a hard time understanding how they believe what he claims to be instead of actually looking at the man and seeing what he obviously is.  There are others from history that have been able to pull off the same charade, which makes it scary going forward that so many seem to have learned nothing from it.  He has come very close to tearing the country so far apart that we may never recover.  People need to open their eyes and see the real Donald Trump!

I will try to explain that if you will put up just one verifiable example of any one of these charges having happened. An frankly Outsider, if he served with distinction and I say that he did, how did he as President betray the people?
And once again TRT going to have to come up with something new
Messages In This Thread
RE: The Cult of Trump : Can it Be Deprogrammed??? - by vector#1 - 05-20-2021, 03:59 PM