Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
The Cult of Trump : Can it Be Deprogrammed???
(05-21-2021, 10:16 AM)TheRealThing Wrote: Old School Hound, put up an example of something you know that he did. What amazes me is up until Obama came on the scene, the torchbearers for the Democrat cause for two decades running, were Bill and Hill. Their lives are full of examples of FBI investigations, legitimate impeachment for which Bill was fined and disbarred, and myriad other criminal charges resultant of stepping over the line. Many of these legal missteps having happened while they were in office BTW. But they're Dems so... no problem!!! But Trump you want to judge past life gossip and on moral grounds as if he were a possible candidate to become pastor of a Southern Baptist Church.

Wait...wait...wait...Conservatives made these rules.  I'm sure glad you brought up Bill. 

Your ilk, TRT, deemed Bill and other Dems with questionable behavior as immoral which made them incapable of completing their duties.  At this point, we are laughing at your Hypocrisy and dishonesty.  

Bill's station in the democratic party hasn't aged well, but I'll be damned if you boys didn't adopt Bill Clinton 2.0.  Who knew that in 2021 Democrats own the moral high ground of this nation!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Messages In This Thread
RE: The Cult of Trump : Can it Be Deprogrammed??? - by Cardfan1 - 05-21-2021, 11:37 AM