Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
The Cult of Trump : Can it Be Deprogrammed???
(05-28-2021, 11:07 AM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(05-26-2021, 06:33 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(05-26-2021, 06:20 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(05-26-2021, 11:15 AM)The Outsider Wrote:
(05-25-2021, 10:19 AM)jetpilot Wrote: No coup, Fareed Zakaria is a political hack who works for fake news company. Outsider just another brainwashed far-left wingnut.

I have actually never voted for a far left Presidential candidate.  I try to vote for who I believe would best lead the Country regardless of ideology.  Over the past 25 years, the list below is who I have voted for.

1996 - Dole, 2000 - Bush, 2004 - Bush, 2008 - Obama, 2012 - Romney, 2016 - McMullin, 2020 - Biden.
When Joe Biden is far-left somebody has driven off the edge of the flatEarth!!
The 6,000 year-old flat Earth!   lol    Anyone who views Biden or Outsider as far left have lived in the alternate universe of Parler, Gab, and the Gateway Pundit for far too long.

Parler was popular for about one year. How do you explain the rest of America's 240 years? Everybody to include the founders must have been crazy up and till Joe Biden's math defying victory I guess?
Gab is as close to a free speech platform as the self proclaimed free speech advocate who posted above in this thread will find on the internet. It is very telling that those on the far left who claim to support the First Amendment and claim to respect other people's opinions are so quick to ridicule other people's religious beliefs and other citizen's exercise of their First Amendment rights on a regular basis. (I believe that Parler began censoring content under pressure from the radical left and that is why so many conservatives abandoned the platform.)

Gab is owned and managed by a devout Christian who also fervently believes in the entire First Amendment, as well as the rest of our Constitution. Gab's terms of use are very simple - don't threaten violence and don't violate the law. If you don't want to read anti-Semitic, (peaceful, if there is such a thing) pro-Hamas posts, or anti-BLM posts, then Gab suggests that you block users who post content you find objectionable. The left has tried to shutdown Gab for years by pressuring banks and other businesses to blackball the company and its founder.

Some scientists have seriously proposed that we may be holograms existing within a supercomputer created and operated by advanced aliens. Such an idea seems far-fetched but it is a theory that is not easily disprovable by scientific methods. Thankfully, there is still room in this world for common sense.

Science is rarely "settled" and I personally do not believe that people have to choose between science and religion.
Messages In This Thread
RE: The Cult of Trump : Can it Be Deprogrammed??? - by Hoot Gibson - 05-28-2021, 01:01 PM