Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
The Cult of Trump : Can it Be Deprogrammed???
(06-10-2021, 06:20 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(06-10-2021, 02:21 PM)The Outsider Wrote: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/b...li=BBnb7Kz

An interesting analogy between Trump and Jim Jones.

I never thought I’d see another one like him. And I didn’t, until I saw the Orange Man. Donald Trump is today’s Jim Jones. And today’s Republican Party leaders are the psychotic pilgrims of Jonestown. The only difference is they haven’t swallowed the poison Kool-Aid yet. But only because Trump hasn’t asked them to. No doubt. If he did, they would.

It’s time to stop piously excusing Trump’s actions as “his right to pursue all his options” and condemn it as nothing less than an attack on America. Because if Trump succeeds in his maniacal pursuit to persuade state officials, convince the Supreme Court, or force Congress to overturn the expressed will of over 81 million Americans, we will no longer have a democracy. We’d no longer have a country called the United States of America.
Trump is not going to have the results of the 2020 election overturned. I believe that the election was stolen but it is too late to undo the damage now, IMO. It is well past time for liberals to stop demonizing Donald Trump and start paying attention to the people who can actually do serious damage to our democracy - our elected officials and bureaucrats in the federal government.

It is laughable for anybody believing that Joe Biden got 81 million votes in 2016. Take a few steps back from the situation and pretend that you are an objective observer. Recall the enthusiastic campaign rallies and great turnout when Obama was elected to his first term. Do you actually believe that an elderly white man who withdrew from two previous presidential campaigns in disgrace, and who barely campaigned in 2016, actually smashed the number of votes that Obama received? How likely is it that Biden won only 1 of 19 bell weather counties (counties having voted for the victorious presidential candidate in a long series of elections), yet received far more votes than either Trump or Obama received?

If the forensic audit results in Arizona, and hopefully other battleground states establish that massive election fraud occurred, then instead of assuming that the audits were defective, ask yourself the above questions again and answer them honestly. If the 2016 election was stolen from Trump, then voting procedures need to be changed to prevent similar miscarriages of justice in the future. Failure to investigate alleged wrongdoing would doom our democracy. In the military, reviewing what went wrong and what went right with a mission is a standard practice. When 60 percent of the losing candidate's party believe that the election was stolen, it would be criminal not to perform some after action analyses. Every American citizen deserves elections that will withstand scrutiny, whether their candidate wins or loses.
Quooter they estimate their are around 239 million eligible voters in the US. They are around 195 to 215 million registered. Their was around 155 million votes cast so YES President Biden got 81 million votes. But what is so surprising and sad their was 74 million brainwashed voters.
That 60% you claim equals to around 44 million so that means their was around 111 million believe President Biden won. But how many would still think that if the Dear Leader hadn't started spreading the Big Lie and is still doing it.

Posts falsely claim there are only 133 million registered voters in the US (apnews.com)
A
nd by the way Quooter people came out and voted against the Dear Leader they had enough. I guess Brainwash people have a hard time seeing through the fog.
Quooter they definitely need to review what ever in the Hell you claim you do
Messages In This Thread
RE: The Cult of Trump : Can it Be Deprogrammed??? - by vector#1 - 06-10-2021, 07:48 PM