Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
The Cult of Trump : Can it Be Deprogrammed???
(06-17-2021, 06:26 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(06-17-2021, 06:04 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(06-17-2021, 05:50 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(06-17-2021, 04:32 PM)The Outsider Wrote: https://theweek.com/news/1001675/peter-j...hours-long

More news from the Trump Cult.  Do the Trumpsters on here believe that this is normal behavior?

A January email sent to officials in various Georgia counties even threatened to bomb polling sites, claiming "no one ... will be spared unless and until Trump is guaranteed to be POTUS again."

“This sh_t is rigged,” the email said. “Until Trump is guaranteed to be POTUS until 2024 like he should be, we will bring death and destruction to defend this country if needed and get our voices heard.”

In an interview, she said the most alarming threats came in late November when Trump called Raffensperger an “enemy of the people.” Death threats started pouring in, some calling for public hangings.

In mid-December, a website titled “Enemies of the People” appeared online, posting the personal information of Raffensperger, Fuchs and Sterling, including home addresses. Crosshairs were superimposed over their photos.
First of all, I take the term "Trumpster" as an insult. (There is no equivalent insult for an overly enthusiastic Biden supporter because what support Biden has is very soft. For obvious reasons, there is zero chance of Biden ever attracting a cult following. The man has no charisma or leadership skills.)

As I have already said in multiple threads, I will probably not be supporting Trump in 2024 unless he gets the GOP nomination. He exceeded my expectations and had some great achievements despite the criminal conspiracies arrayed against him but we need a younger person in the White House and I would like to see a true conservative there for a change.

As for your ridiculous post, has it ever occurred to you that every action that you listed was at least as likely taken by somebody wanting to discredit Trump and his supporters? How many instances of staged white racism does it take to persuade you radical left wingers to wait for some evidence before making allegations? Even if all of the actions you listed were done by a mentally disturbed Trump supporter, in a nation with a population of over 300 million people, why do you believe that Trump supporters need for you to put them on record as condemning these actions? Do you really believe that the actions that you listed are typical of the actions of Trump's supporters.

Do we need to start demanding that you, as a left wing Democrat and Biden supporter, condemn every instance of looting, arson, and assault committed by BLM and Antifa members?

It is childish to paint with such a broad brush, with or without evidence of who the perpetrators are. People should be held accountable for their own actions.
" (There is no equivalent insult for an overly enthusiastic Biden supporter because what support Biden has is very soft. For obvious reasons, there is zero chance of Biden ever attracting a cult following. The man has no charisma or leadership skills.)"
So Quooter you are CULT material is that right ? Quooter is that what you call yourselves a Trumpster ?
Quooter what criminal conspiracies you Trumpsters are talking about ?
Quooter their are NO true conservatives left they are Trumpsters.
Quooter any Trumpster who tried to overthrow the government on jan. 6th and still support the BIG LIE. Then YES they are the enemy of the United States.
What an idiot you are, Twin Ticks. My post needs no translation for English speakers with a good 5th grade education. Maybe you can find one to translate for you.
Quooter their you go again. Faced with Truth and Facts tear down the messenger play out of Dear Leader's playbook. But Quooter you will always be #1 Trumpster.
Messages In This Thread
RE: The Cult of Trump : Can it Be Deprogrammed??? - by vector#1 - 06-17-2021, 07:21 PM