Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
The Cult of Trump : Can it Be Deprogrammed???
(06-19-2021, 04:41 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(06-19-2021, 03:01 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(06-19-2021, 11:58 AM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(06-19-2021, 11:38 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(06-19-2021, 12:18 AM)jetpilot Wrote: Good God these liberals on here are dumb AF. They are too dumb to know when they only object to one side of the aisle and never have a problem with the other side, they are idiots for the whole world to see.
Fortunately for the liberals on BGR, their audience is miniscule. If their friends and families knew what kind of people they are, they would have a Thanksgiving turkey all to themselves.

At least one of them is on here confessing his own immediate family disagrees with him on all this. As I asked him, are they idiots too? LOL 

To be THAT willfully ignorant takes talent.

Yes, i have two immediate family members who are bigots. Both admit they adore Trump because he thinks the way they do. My uncle is a racist and my mom is a hater of foreigners.  They love the Donald for much the same reason that most love Donald-he is an apologist for their bigotry. Cf, vector, outsider, and myself all know this to be true and i think we've decided it's time to call people out on it . whether they are family, friends, colleagues , or just bigoted cyber ninjas.  My mother is a wonderful mother and i adore her. But , yes, she is  ignorant in her bigoted views.

Right. In your bigoted view.

No, most anyone except a bigot would agree with me . Whether its a family member or not, if someone hates Arabs, Mexicans, and most any other foreign-born person and makes fun of the way they talk and dress then they are a bigot and ignorant. I love my mom and she is a great mother but her views are ignorant . There's no other way of saying it. And actually its even worse than what I've described on here.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • TheRealThing
Messages In This Thread
RE: The Cult of Trump : Can it Be Deprogrammed??? - by Old School Hound - 06-20-2021, 05:00 AM