Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
The Cult of Trump : Can it Be Deprogrammed???
(06-30-2021, 08:53 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: vector has gone from slobbering workin hand to a full fledged propagandist. He takes leading edge talking points and dumbs them down using faked hillbilly pig latin. But in his zeal to spread the liberal message and because his patience has worn thin, of late he's routinely let down his guard. So many lies to spread and so little time.

That's why he's the sole inhabitant of my ignore list.
Although vector sets a blistering pace of lying, his posts tend to be short, so for shear volume, I think that Cardfan1 is easily the biggest liar in this forum. vector does take the crown for being the most repetitious poster on the forum. I have been correcting a few of their lies and returning a few of their insults and then calling a lid (after which, I ignore their posts for the remainder of the evening). I think the early lid will be Biden's legacy.

I had never heard the term before Biden won the nomination and he has made sure that I will never forget it. We have never had a lazier president.
Messages In This Thread
RE: The Cult of Trump : Can it Be Deprogrammed??? - by Hoot Gibson - 06-30-2021, 09:04 PM