Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
The Cult of Trump : Can it Be Deprogrammed???
(07-01-2021, 09:22 AM)The Outsider Wrote:
(06-30-2021, 06:16 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(06-30-2021, 02:33 PM)The Outsider Wrote:
(06-30-2021, 01:48 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: Both sides of this thing has it's crazies. You for example believe that you can judge the mental faculty of over 100 million people based solely on the fact that they're Republicans, and that the bozos who believe Trump is still going to take back the presidency are therefore representative of the entire party. Or further, even after Pentagon General Mike Milley made this statement--- https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021...e-military

No lucid minded person would take his cues from obvious conspiracy kooks. Nor would he put a lot of stock in the idea that all Dems are as gullible as those who're so obviously indoctrinated in textbook liberalism. Excepting of course for San Fran. But there are leftist sting pullers who I believe, will wind up so far on top of this thing that only the Lord's coming could ever derail them.

People on the right who have their act together all know; to try and get in front of what's happening not only defies God's stated inerrant report of events to come, but also put's one right in the cross hairs of the powers that be. The idea is ridiculous.

Until the GOP kicks Trump to the curb and exposes him for what he is, they will continue to be the party of the white supremacists, conspiracy theorists and militant radicals.  Then maybe they can get back on path to being the home of the social and fiscal conservatives again.  I personally know many Conservatives who are disgusted in the direction the party has taken.

Let's get real. Your side began falsely defining DJT before he'd even taken office. To that end your whole act has been a lie from the get-go. The formal resistance has lied their heads off and denied the people's choice for president. His own aides, Mike Milley comes to my mind, torpedoed him continually. Greatly diminishing what he might well have accomplished. To the people's detriment btw.

It might actually get to the point where every candidate isn't worth voting for, but until that happens you can be assured the vast majority of conservatives are not about to take your work or your interpretation on who they should vote for or what their platform ought to be.

His own aides torpedoed him because they came to realize how ignorant and dangerous he was.  They were willing to do this even though they knew how vindictive he was, so actually you have to give them credit for thinking of the well being of the country over their own political ambitions.

At some point in time, you need to get over the fact that the media is biased against Trump and come to the realization that although biased, they are also mostly correct in their interpretation of Trump.

Outsider my friend, you and I are lightyears apart in our perceptions of reality. I saw Lt Gen Michael Flynn get railroaded by the FBI and removed from office before the dust settled from transfer of power. And then I heard with my own ears, James Comey admitting exactly that in an interview.

I saw the tweet Trump put out about Trump Tower being bugged and then saw the evidence come out which verified that his campaign was indeed spied upon. I could go on and on. but you need to get over your attempts to alter reality for me. I don't and won't ever trust the biased media.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
RE: The Cult of Trump : Can it Be Deprogrammed??? - by TheRealThing - 07-01-2021, 11:00 AM