Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
The Cult of Trump : Can it Be Deprogrammed???
(07-01-2021, 01:02 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(07-01-2021, 11:17 AM)vector#1 Wrote:
(07-01-2021, 11:00 AM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(07-01-2021, 09:22 AM)The Outsider Wrote:
(06-30-2021, 06:16 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: Let's get real. Your side began falsely defining DJT before he'd even taken office. To that end your whole act has been a lie from the get-go. The formal resistance has lied their heads off and denied the people's choice for president. His own aides, Mike Milley comes to my mind, torpedoed him continually. Greatly diminishing what he might well have accomplished. To the people's detriment btw.

It might actually get to the point where every candidate isn't worth voting for, but until that happens you can be assured the vast majority of conservatives are not about to take your work or your interpretation on who they should vote for or what their platform ought to be.

His own aides torpedoed him because they came to realize how ignorant and dangerous he was.  They were willing to do this even though they knew how vindictive he was, so actually you have to give them credit for thinking of the well being of the country over their own political ambitions.

At some point in time, you need to get over the fact that the media is biased against Trump and come to the realization that although biased, they are also mostly correct in their interpretation of Trump.

Outsider my friend, you and I are lightyears apart in our perceptions of reality. I saw Lt Gen Michael Flynn get railroaded by the FBI and removed from office before the dust settled from transfer of power. And then I heard with my own ears, James Comey admitting exactly that in an interview.

I saw the tweet Trump put out about Trump Tower being bugged and then saw the evidence come out which verified that his campaign was indeed spied upon. I could go on and on. but you need to get over your attempts to alter reality for me. I don't and won't ever trust the biased media.
TRT you are a liar Flynn didn't get railroaded in fact he plead guilty twice to lying to the FBI. Why would anyone plead guilty if you are innocent ? Could it be for lesser charges protect family member that's the only way I could see it. Flynn plead guilty 2 times and agreed to cooperate with Mueller. Then your King got word to him he would pardon him so he stopped. And guess what TRT ?
He got his pardon.

(07-01-2021, 11:10 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(07-01-2021, 09:35 AM)vector#1 Wrote: Does anyone know how many people that has worked for or been tied to the King been indicted, found guilty, or plead guilty ?
Shouldn't one should wonder or think maybe the King is a CROOK.
You are a liar, Welfare King.
Quooter your answer is so predictable.

(07-01-2021, 11:09 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(07-01-2021, 09:55 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(07-01-2021, 09:22 AM)The Outsider Wrote: His own aides torpedoed him because they came to realize how ignorant and dangerous he was.  They were willing to do this even though they knew how vindictive he was, so actually you have to give them credit for thinking of the well being of the country over their own political ambitions.

At some point in time, you need to get over the fact that the media is biased against Trump and come to the realization that although biased, they are also mostly correct in their interpretation of Trump.
You are a liar, Welfare King.
Sorry, The Outsider. I meant to respond to the Welfare King's post.

I will give you the benefit of doubt and say that your assertion is 100 percent wrong. Trump did a very poor job of selecting staff whose political philosophies were consistent with his own. Selecting team members that are loyal and will give one's honest opinions is a skill that Trump needs to improve. Milley was a bad hire and Trump had too many bad hires, which is ironic for a man who had a hit TV series based on hiring and firing managers.
Quooter you forgot all about the ones who plead guilty, indicted, or found guilty. So convenient you left out all the crooks your King surrounded himself with. Just maybe your King is a CROOK.
You are a liar, Welfare King. Democrats have spent millions of dollars of taxpayer money investigating Donald Trump and his family and have been unable to indict any of them for anything. I expect that before the election, Trump or somebody in his family will be indicted on some bogus charge because Democrats know that they cannot win elections if they cannot destroy Donald Trump. How many politicians do you believe could withstand the scrutiny that Trump has received and have the government unable to charge them with some kind of misdemeanor? Pelosi? Schmuck Schumer? Biden? All of them would be lawyered up facing felony charges.
Quooter first the Mueller probe had nothing to do with the democrats the King was in control of that no one to blame but the King. Your King was the one who spent the money on that one.
Quooter now as far as the TWO impeachments you will have to blame your King for that. He is the one who tried to with hold money from Ukraine to dig up dirt on Biden but he got caught. The second one well we all seen what happened their your King lied about election fraud and the Trumpsters believed him. And on January 6th the King told his Trumpsters to take back their government and "fight fight fight" and they followed his orders. So Quooter you need to blame your King for the money spent on his own doing.
Messages In This Thread
RE: The Cult of Trump : Can it Be Deprogrammed??? - by vector#1 - 07-01-2021, 03:12 PM