Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
The Cult of Trump : Can it Be Deprogrammed???
(07-22-2021, 12:47 AM)jetpilot Wrote: Not 1 person charged with insurrection. Pure idiots here. Really the dumbest of the dumbest of the dumb.
Jet here is the indictment read it I know you have a hard time believing something if it doesn't come from Catturd but here it is.
2021-06-07.reffitt.superseding.indictment.pdf (cnn.com)

(07-22-2021, 01:06 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(07-22-2021, 12:47 AM)jetpilot Wrote: Not 1 person charged with insurrection. Pure idiots here. Really the dumbest of the dumbest of the dumb.
Worse than the dumbest of the dumb. I would describe them as pond scum but pond scum serves some useful purpose. These idiots are the same type of people who have enabled the rise of every totalitarian regime throughout history. They were silent (when not cheering) as Democrat rioters burned and looted cities across the country throughout 2020, including police stations. If their friends and families were aware of the evil that they support, they would have no friends and families.
Quooter it was a ARMED Insurrection didn't you say it's not a Insurrection unless your armed or is it just another of your many lies ?
Didn't you also say name a Insurrection that wasn't ARMED I guess I can't now.

(07-22-2021, 08:28 AM)jetpilot Wrote:
(07-22-2021, 01:06 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
Worse than the dumbest of the dumb. I would describe them as pond scum but pond scum serves some useful purpose. These idiots are the same type of people who have enabled the rise of every totalitarian regime throughout history. They were silent (when not cheering) as Democrat rioters burned and looted cities across the country throughout 2020, including police stations. If their friends and families were aware of the evil that they support, they would have no friends and families.
100% hit the nail on the head and this is exactly how I view them.
Jet don't know how you can see anything with your head up the King's rear end.
Messages In This Thread
RE: The Cult of Trump : Can it Be Deprogrammed??? - by vector#1 - 07-22-2021, 09:34 AM