Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
The Cult of Trump : Can it Be Deprogrammed???
(07-22-2021, 12:25 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(07-22-2021, 12:14 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(07-22-2021, 12:07 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(07-22-2021, 11:38 AM)vector#1 Wrote:
(07-22-2021, 11:32 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: It cannot be an armed insurrection with no arms. Nor can it be an armed insurrection with no insurrection. Not one person has been charged with an insurrection. How big of a dumbass must you be not to understand a fact that is crystal clear to everybody else. There was no armed insurrection, Welfare King.
Quooter need to get to work it's not lunch time yet
GFY. Welfare King. I know my own work schedule and I know yours as well. You do not work...ever...and have been a totally unproductive member of society for years. I will take you a little bit more seriously when and if you every get a job but I don't see that happening. There are very few people in my sphere of contacts for whom I have zero respect and you are one of those few.
Quooter sounds like you have no work schedule at least get out of your mom's basement and get some sun and exercise.
As a welfare cheat, why do you believe that anybody's work schedule is any of your concern? That is a rhetorical question. I know the answer. You are a total dumbass who thrives on trying to make others as miserable and to feel as worthless as you must. A job would do wonders for you, Welfare King.
Quooter because you are on here all day long unless this is your job.
Messages In This Thread
RE: The Cult of Trump : Can it Be Deprogrammed??? - by vector#1 - 07-22-2021, 12:30 PM