Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
The Cult of Trump : Can it Be Deprogrammed???
(07-23-2021, 12:45 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(07-23-2021, 01:02 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: "Patriotism means to stand by the country . It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official... "    ---Theodore Roosevelt

Vector, would you say our three conservative Trumpers are patriots by President Roosevelt's definition ?

Well now see, this ^^ is where you don't have the first clue what you're talking about. I am not defined by a group who doesn't see the flip side of Roosevelt's statement. It also does not mean your side of the argument is right just because it is your side making the argument. There is such a thing as morality, and there is such thing as truth. And I did not say lies redefined as truth either.

But left wingnuts don't stand by their country. At all. They compromise and disparage the country. They lie about our heritage, spreading the 1619 lie in order to defame the heroes of our founding. Thusly do the left hope to cause a great turning away from the truth in order to make the people vulnerable to the lies they have propagated. They have a long record of murder by false character assassination. Brett Kavanaugh, DJT being two of the more noteworthy examples. They claim to reject racial biases while they reject white people,  incredibly,  though they are themselves.... White. And they have created the despicable notions of white privilege; which of course by definition, IS racial bias. And they dogpile anybody who would dare to stand up to the lies and the historical revisions meant to support those lies. They have taken a page out of the WW2 Axis powers playbook to commit child indoctrination,  and are now unfortunately celebrating the destructive whirlwind they are joyously reaping.

God will see to it that all the unrepentant will reap the eternal bitter harvest of their heart's desire. I don't have to lift a finger to that end because God has seen the ramifications of their actions unfold. In fact as I have posted recently; The Lord has charged Christians not to retaliate because He is the Judge, and He will repay. You can read all about it in The Revelation if you would care to. Of course you won't because you don't want your parade rained out.
TRT if your typing your lying. If you still support Trump after what he caused on January the 6th of this year then you are not a American you are a traitor theirs no other way of putting it.

TRT by the way have you noticed the Dow is up 185 points today ?
You probably did but it is bad news to you so you will keep it to yourself.
TRT if your typing your lying
Messages In This Thread
RE: The Cult of Trump : Can it Be Deprogrammed??? - by vector#1 - 07-23-2021, 01:00 PM