Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Supreme Court Blocks Police From Entering Homes Without A Warrant
(05-21-2021, 12:12 PM)jetpilot Wrote: ^^^HOLY CRAP I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M SAYING THIS........................................................

I can hardly type it, I'm fighting the urge to saw my hands off so I can't type........................

Great post CF.

But I'm going to hurt your feelings now - you sounded like a conservative Republican just now.

Big Grin ^^ Now that's funny right there, I don't care who you are.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(05-21-2021, 05:57 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(05-21-2021, 02:14 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(05-21-2021, 12:12 PM)jetpilot Wrote: ^^^HOLY CRAP I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M SAYING THIS........................................................

I can hardly type it, I'm fighting the urge to saw my hands off so I can't type........................

Great post CF.

But I'm going to hurt your feelings now - you sounded like a conservative Republican just now.

If I did that's fine.  But I will tell you a good many of my liberal and conservative friends believe the same thing on this.  I believe this is a moderate issue that needs to ignore the crazy wings of the political spectrum.
Agree, but it's only the left that has a problem with police.
Now, JP, this thread proves that wrong.   
The left is more concerned with relations between police and lower socioeconomic classes and minorities, so you hear them more.