Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Supreme Court Blocks Police From Entering Homes Without A Warrant
(05-20-2021, 04:51 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(05-20-2021, 03:38 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(05-20-2021, 03:02 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: Oh yes it does. The Biden admin was trying to use a singular exception to the 4th amendment to usurp the entire 2nd amendment. If some madman is throwing chairs through the picture window and people are inside a home asking the police for help that's one thing, warrantless no-knocks is a completely different  matter in the eyes of the court.

Law enforcement is not 'for it' and is yet another example of your typical misrepresentations of fact.
"The U.S. Supreme Court ruled unanimously Monday that law enforcement cannot legally enter homes without a warrant even in cases where doing so may benefit the public interest, striking down the suggestion from law enforcement and the Biden administration that doing so under a “community caretaking” exception would be justified."

You posted the article, TRT.  
Did you ever think you and the ACLU would be on the same side?

Law enforcement does not favor warrantless no-knock gun seizure. End of story.  I don't always source strictly right  news sources CF. The source merely demonstrated the validity of my stating the SC decision was unanimous. And to which you said and later regretted for having done so, that you had no problem with the ruling. It's Biden's DOJ BTW, not that you didn't realize.
I don’t regret it all.  I don’t support law enforcement being able to walk in your house without a warrant.  I don’t always agree with Biden.  I don’t see him as king and savior. 

well...I guess he is kind of a savior...he did save us from the worst President ever, the Trump flu, and the Trump economy. 

It may be the first and only time we agree, but the article did have law enforcement in support of warrant less seizure.  Maybe it was the law enforcement in the case. Maybe it was the justice dept.  maybe your local constable is against it.  I’m just going off of what your article said. 

but what I know about law enforcement in general is they don’t like to have powers taken away so if I were a betting man I bet your article is more right than what you have been posting.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Supreme Court Blocks Police From Entering Homes Without A Warrant - by Cardfan1 - 05-20-2021, 06:50 PM