Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Supreme Court Blocks Police From Entering Homes Without A Warrant
(05-21-2021, 12:02 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(05-21-2021, 11:55 AM)jetpilot Wrote:
(05-21-2021, 11:46 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(05-20-2021, 11:00 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: And your opinion about the approval or lack of same as to law enforcement, changes what about the SC ruling? Very often when I read an article I see what I believe to be a political  editorial inserted by the author that has little or nothing to do with the headline. One thing is for sure. Police in general agreed with and supported DJT.

I would buy in a heartbeat that the Biden DOJ is onboard with no-knock gun seizures. I do not buy that the police community in place as Biden took office is onboard with it, but it doesn't matter either way. The SC ruling does. My guess is warrants will now be forthcoming.

So you injected your own opinion into the article that wasn't there, and you continue to.  Lots of speculation.    

Maybe they did support DJT.  More proof Policing needs to be reformed.

(05-20-2021, 11:16 PM)jetpilot Wrote: Why is CF arguing in this thread? His side wants police abolished.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Sorry, I'm not a goosestepper like you, JP.  I have my own opinions.  Policing needs reformed, but not abolished.
In what way?
Glad you asked:  more pay to attract better candidates, better de-escalation training, more training with non-lethal methods, more training with lethal methods, more officers to prevent overwork, more resources including cooperation with other agencies to assist in mentally ill and a stronger system of accountability.  

We can start there.
You just went over there heads
Messages In This Thread
RE: Supreme Court Blocks Police From Entering Homes Without A Warrant - by vector#1 - 05-21-2021, 12:11 PM