Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Think Sheldon Clark will go far this year... who agrees?
I think sheldon clark will go far this year....they have alot of good players starters back brittani mccoy,carla booth...with the new editon of patience brewer from tug valley,other returnig players from schs ,daisha finley,jorydan harless,brittnay marcum,sarah sumpter...and more they have a very strong bench..

Ithink one of the tops in districts and region....what does every1 else think?????
Rebuilding season with a new coach. They are in the same district with JC, LC , MC, and Paintsville. They should do well with MC and Paintsville but I dont see them beating JC and LC just yet. I'll say in couple season yeah they should be a tough team!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen - Winston Churchill
I completely agree. Brewer and Finley will be tough to deal with in the paint. Booth can run the point very well and McCoy will be at shooting guard. The bench can go around 10 deep. Marcum defnitely has the speed and her shot has improved tremendously. Harless can go from hitting the 3's to some posting up. Sumpter a good shot and busts her butt down in the paint. Coach Rice has some great quality players that are working hard everyday with lifting weights and conditioning. This team and coach is determined and will be a top 5 Region team easy. It's about time to bring home a district championship (AND RegionBig Grin ) and make Martin County proud!
SE04 Wrote:Rebuilding season with a new coach. They are in the same district with JC, LC , MC, and Paintsville. They should do well with MC and Paintsville but I dont see them beating JC and LC just yet. I'll say in couple season yeah they should be a tough team!
From what I've heard LC is losing some players this year. I don't see them doing as well as they can with some problems within the team. Hopefully they can get that straightened out though. And I can't wait til the JC & SC game. I believe the Cards will surprise some people and show everyone what they're really made of. Who knows what will happen? But this is going to be another great year of Girls Bball and I'm sure looking forward to it!
I look for them to have an up season from last year with a possible birth into the region depending on how the rest of that district rebuild from losing last years seniors.
I think that SC will have a decent team this year but i don't think they could beat Belfry's or P-Ville's girls....i think with a new coach it takes alot of adjustments and it will take the team a while to get use to them....who knows for sure though????
I wish SC the best, but one and done come districts. Too strong of a district.
Coach Rice will turn it around though, just give him the time and don't expect miracles.

Him was me bestest ainglish teechur at middle skewl!!!!!
jchsrulz Wrote:I wish SC the best, but one and done come districts. Too strong of a district.
Coach Rice will turn it around though, just give him the time and don't expect miracles.

One and done? Are you serious? I see them in the Championship with JC.
Not this season maybe give them one or two more, then they will do better.
jchsrulz Wrote:I wish SC the best, but one and done come districts. Too strong of a district.

him mine inglish techer in hi skool Big Grin

I see this year as more of a rebuilding year for the team, especially because of the coaching change.
well if they dont run out of players i think they might do good but i heard they was down to like 14 players on the whole team!
57th crazer Wrote:well if they dont run out of players i think they might do good but i heard they was down to like 14 players on the whole team!

if this is true Coach Rice's job just got that much more difficult.
i dont ...they arent very good
Can't see them winning a district game. They didn't compete well last year don't see them doing it this year. Just my opinion.
I don't see them winning very many District Games this year.

A 4 seed at best, probably a 5 seed, out of the 5 team 57th district.
I think they will come out and win the district this year.
fan_14 Wrote:I think they will come out and win the district this year.

your plum crazy

NOT A CHANCE OF DOING THAT!

With what army?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen - Winston Churchill
I do. Brittany Mccoy is a good player who is a threat beyond the arc
If...Then Wrote:I do. Brittany Mccoy is a good player who is a threat beyond the arc

Really don't know much about basketball; do you?

not a chance
Really, I think that ER's Lady Warriors are goin to have a great season. Even with a young team they WILL go far!
I guess we can see how good they will be by their play in the Berea Tourney. Are you thinking they will be in the championship game???
I think that they will go far and winning district is very possible.
I would say SC will make some noise before the year is over. The new girl was a nice addition !
SC has always been a school that has surprised me, year after year. They are a small school but they sure do a lot with what they got!
:thumpsup:
Dont know if they won against Monticello last night in the Berea tourney, but their next game would be against Dunbar. So off to the loser bracket they will go.
Dawgfan11th Wrote:Dont know if they won against Monticello last night in the Berea tourney, but their next game would be against Dunbar. So off to the loser bracket they will go.
Well Dawgfan11th, since your Dawgs aren't doing so well, then I guess you shouldn't be putting down the Cards.....Why can't everyone be glad for these teams that are playing hard and winning. You know Dunbar is 6th in the STATE so I guess the Lady Cardinals did pretty good huh?
Not putting anyone down at all. Just stateing what should happen. Oh, and as for my dogs not doing so well, hmmm they are sitting at 12-0 right now... Yeh, I am a Dunbar fan.... Dunbar has come full circle from times of below .500 years to what they are accomplishing now under Coach Sowers.

What I will say about Sheldon Clark is they are playing immensely better this year under their new head coach. He has the girls hustling and getting after it even if they are down 40... Unlike last year when they would give up...