Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Biden administration terminated probe into possibility of Wuhan lab leak
Well, this is shocking news. Yet another example of the Biden administration following its "Orange Man Bad" agenda by eliminating a Trump administration initiative that was working and on the right track. Not only did the Biden administration scrap the investigation that was launched under Mike Pompeo into whether the COVID-19 virus pandemic originate in a Wuhan lab, his administration's new approach is to trust the World Health Organization to investigate the matter.

Imagine if FDR had waited for the League of Nations to investigate the bombing of Pearl Harbor before taking retaliatory action against Japan instead of relying on his own military to report what had taken place.

The Chinese Communist Party owns Joe Biden - he was bought and paid for with our tax dollars and I am pretty sure that Hunter Biden has the receipts somewhere.

Quote:Biden administration terminated probe into possibility of Wuhan lab leak: report

The revelation comes as the liberal media has pivoted its coverage of the possibility of the lab leak from conspiracy during the Trump administration, to a credible theory under the Biden administration.

President Joe Biden’s administration reportedly terminated an investigation launched by the State Department under Mike Pompeo into the possibility of the COVID pandemic originating from the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

According to CNN, the investigation by the State Department’s Arms Control and Verification Bureau was focused on examining if China’s biological weapons program could have had a "greater role in the pandemic’s origin in Wuhan."

"Officials involved in the effort relied on scientific research as well as public and classified information to probe the lab leak theory, including looking into any possible connection between the virus and the Chinese government’s biological weapons program. The US government has said that it believes China maintained an offensive biological weapons program even after joining the Biological and Toxin Weapons Convention in 1984. China refutes this."

The revelation comes as the liberal media has pivoted its coverage of the possibility of the lab leak from conspiracy during the Trump administration, to a credible theory under the Biden administration.

The narrative changed in the media following the publishing of a new report which stated that three researchers from the Wuhan lab were hospitalized in November 2019 with symptoms consistent with the coronavirus.
Biden may end up with egg on his face on this one.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/25/politics/...index.html
The contents of this message are hidden because The Outsider is on your ignore list.
^^ Fauci was the topic of conversation this morning on FOX and Friends. He gave money, and then cover, to the virology institute at Wuhan and the speculation therefore is that he has something to lose.

I said he was a rat from the get-go as he allowed the Jim Accosta's of the media to mercilessly assault the office of the Presidency during to White House Daily Briefings of the pandemic era, without any semblance of counter. That in spite of the fact that the media's lines of questioning were far more idiotic than the false claims made against the President on a daily basis which were meant to defame the President. Fauci knew better, he just played the infallible expert at least in part, to help the media make the President look inept.

This will be another time in which it will turn out that the rats in the wood pile such as Fauci, will finally be exposed. Actually I initially said weasel, but you get the idea.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Emerald Robinson Latin cross
@EmeraldRobinson
·
Apr 11, 2020
More Career Highlights from Dr. Fauci:

Mar 13: Trust our CDC models. Shut down the USA!

Mar 25: Tedros is really an outstanding person! The WHO has done very well!

April 9: Don't take our CDC models so seriously!

April 10: Immunity "cards" for every American!
Quote Tweet
Emerald Robinson Latin cross
@EmeraldRobinson
· Apr 5, 2020
The Career Highlights of Dr. Fauci in 2020:

Jan: The coronavirus is no big deal!

Feb: You don't need a mask!

March: Our virus testing system failed! Shut down the entire country!

April: There's no strong evidence hydroxychloroquine works!

It's not a good record.
(05-26-2021, 01:29 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: ^^ Fauci was the topic of conversation this morning on FOX and Friends. He gave money, and then cover, to the virology institute at Wuhan and the speculation therefore is that he has something to lose.

I said he was a rat from the get-go as he allowed the Jim Accosta's of the media to mercilessly assault the office of the Presidency during to White House Daily Briefings of the pandemic era, without any semblance of counter. That in spite of the fact that the media's lines of questioning were far more idiotic than the false claims made against the President on a daily basis which were meant to defame the President. Fauci knew better, he just played the infallible expert at least in part, to help the media make the President look inept.

This will be another time in which it will turn out that the rats in the wood pile such as Fauci, will finally be exposed. Actually I initially said weasel, but you get the idea.
Dr. Fauci was the highest paid federal employee in 2019, with an annual salary of $417,608. This country would have been better off if we had doubled his salary on the condition that he stay home and keep his contradictory, hypocritical advice to himself.
We had this conversation in the Spring of last year.

Why did Trump do such a terrible job of leading our nation after a malicious act from a foreign adversary?

(05-26-2021, 12:37 PM)The Outsider Wrote: Biden may end up with egg on his face on this one.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/25/politics/...index.html

Possibly.  In all reality, I hope that we find out this was a lab accident gone wrong.  The alternative isn't great:  nature is developing contagious and deadly diseases at a higher clip over this past half century.
(05-26-2021, 01:29 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: ^^ Fauci was the topic of conversation this morning on FOX and Friends. He gave money, and then cover, to the virology institute at Wuhan and the speculation therefore is that he has something to lose.

I'm not following your logic on this.  The money was going to be given over a 5 year period to study whether bat coronaviruses could be transmitted to humans, but the money was cut off in April of 2020, so it sure seems like a huge leap you're making here in your accusations.

The Dear Leader was Inept he didn't need no help from the media just look at how he handle the Trump Flu. Media had nothing to do with that.
(05-26-2021, 09:15 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021...gins-china
Just one question why didn't Dear Leader do a investigation and I am not talking about the one that was ranned by one of his sheep Pompeo ? He had almost a whole year oh Iforgot he spent a lot of wasted time trying to steal a election.
So, Biden canceled the investigation that Trump had started, rejoined the worthless WHO, and believes that WHO is more capable of investigating the origin of the Wuhan virus than his own administration.

I assume that liberals will attempt to turn this into another blame Trump thread. Trump is not president any more and maybe he should have launched an investigation sooner (or maybe he did and it was not made public), but at least Trump had the good sense to know that China cannot be trusted to investigate itself. China will be participating in the WHO's "investigation," but does anybody really believe that China is not already fully aware of what happened in Wuhan? Does anybody expect a confession from Beijing?

The CCP's investment in the Biden family has begun paying huge dividends.
Somebody is talking to themself Big Grin

Trump let China bring this country to its knees with a viral pandemic intentionally or not. He still failed.
The contents of this message are hidden because Cardfan1 is on your ignore list.
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/04/15...rus-188736

Jan. 24, Twitter:

“China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!”
Jan. 29, Remarks at signing ceremony for the United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement:

“And, honestly, I think, as tough as this negotiation was, I think our relationship with China now might be the best it's been in a long, long time. And now it's reciprocal. Before, we were being ripped off badly. Now we have a reciprocal relationship, maybe even better than reciprocal for us.”
For the BGR "In CNN We Trust" gang. Trump was right and so were those of us who suspected that the Wuhan virus pandemic originated in a Chinese lab. China Joe and his media allies lied to you and they are lying to you every day. This country is at war with China and the Democrats have been fighting on the wrong side. Donald Trump is not your enemy and China is not your frield.

So Much for Cillizza's 2020 CNN Hype That Dr. Fauci 'Crushed' Trump on Wuhan Lab Leak

EXCLUSIVE: COVID-19 'has NO credible natural ancestor' and WAS created by Chinese scientists who then tried to cover their tracks with 'retro-engineering' to make it seem like it naturally arose from bats, explosive new study claims

China Warns Australia’s Military Is “Weak”, Will Be “First Hit” In Any War With Western Alliance
(05-29-2021, 12:57 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: For the BGR "In CNN We Trust" gang. Trump was right and so were those of us who suspected that the Wuhan virus pandemic originated in a Chinese lab. China Joe and his media allies lied to you and they are lying to you every day. This country is at war with China and the Democrats have been fighting on the wrong side. Donald Trump is not your enemy and China is not your frield.

So Much for Cillizza's 2020 CNN Hype That Dr. Fauci 'Crushed' Trump on Wuhan Lab Leak

EXCLUSIVE: COVID-19 'has NO credible natural ancestor' and WAS created by Chinese scientists who then tried to cover their tracks with 'retro-engineering' to make it seem like it naturally arose from bats, explosive new study claims

China Warns Australia’s Military Is “Weak”, Will Be “First Hit” In Any War With Western Alliance

So Trump knew China was at war with the US his solution was to spend 3 months butt kissing and ignoring the oncoming virus allowed it to destroy our economy and kill over a half a million.

Damn...genius plan. Friends like Trump who needs enemies.
vector#1
The contents of this message are hidden because vector#1 is on your ignore list.
Cardfan1
The contents of this message are hidden because Cardfan1 is on your ignore list.

I don't have to read the comments from the communist sheep, I already know what they are...
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(05-29-2021, 07:00 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: So Trump knew China was at war with the US his solution was to spend 3 months butt kissing  and ignoring the oncoming virus allowed it to destroy our economy and kill over a half a million. 

Damn...genius plan.  Friends like Trump who needs enemies.
Correct the Herd only believes what the Dear Leader says
We got someone on here who takes advice from a Catturd that's all you need to know about the Herd
Head down Rear End in the air
The contents of this message are hidden because vector#1 is on your ignore list.
(05-29-2021, 08:01 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: The contents of this message are hidden because vector#1 is on your ignore list.
[-] The following 1 user Likes vector#1's post:
  • Cardfan1
(For spamming nonsensical insults and failing to post on thread topic.)