Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central/Woodford County Update
Middle of 2nd Quarter...

Woodford County 16
Johnson Central 0
wasnt expecting that...Woodford County obviously is for real..
I'm trying to find out what the score is after a 98 yard Shawnie Lewis TD. Now its 23-0 Woodford.
Halftime
WC-23
JC-0

Let's see how well their halftime adjustments go over, still a lot of time left on the clock. This just goes to show you why they play the games. Different teams match up differently with the same opponent. Maybe JC was over looking this bunch after the tough game Bryan Station gave WC.
JC started the 2nd half with an attempted onside kick and failed to recover. WC now driving.
Duckworth breaks several tackles passes it for a 16 yard gain. Down to the JC 15. Duckworth has 199 passing yards on 18 passes. TD Woodford, 14 yard TD run. Makes 7 carries for 69 yards. 10:05 left in the 3rd.

WC-30
JC-0
WOW..I absolutely did not expect this..huge shock..
46 yard pass completion to Welch. JC ball on the WC 12. Grim takes it to the 9. Offsides WC, 2nd and 2. Dillion TD from 4 yards out. 2-pt. conversion attempt good. 8:42 left in the 3rd.

WC-30
JC-8
TidesHoss32 Wrote:WOW..I absolutely did not expect this..huge shock..

I saw this one coming.

Being in school in and around Richmond/Lexington/Versailles I heard a lot about Woodford last year.

They are a pretty good team and dominated last year, so I figured they would be strong this year.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
JC attempts another onside kick and fails to recover it. WC at the JC 49. WC 1 yard run. 2nd and 9. Little hot pass to the outside for a gain of 2, 3rd and 7. Incomplete pass. Woodford to punt, ball is kicked down to the 1.
ComfortEagle Wrote:I saw this one coming.

Being in school in and around Richmond/Lexington/Versailles I heard a lot about Woodford last year.

They are a pretty good team and dominated last year, so I figured they would be strong this year.

I saw WC in the opening game of the season and they didn't look all that great. They must have improved greatly since then. Honestly I never saw this one coming after watching both teams this season.
JC driving. 2nd and 7 on the 23. Welch fumbles on the reverse but is able to get it back. 3rd down. Well shit my radio feed went out.
WC TD pass for 23 yards to Shawnie Lewis. Sorry I couldn't fill you all in on how the TD drive was set up.

WC-37
JC-8
Welch takes the kickoff back to the 37. Now the dang signal goes out again. What luck I'm having right now...lol
2nd down for JC. Dillion takes it to the 29 for a gain of 17. 1st down JC. TO Woodford. 40 seconds left in the 3rd.
3rd and 3 for JC at the 24. End of the 3rd.
Dillion breaks 100 yards on 12 carries as he takes it to the 14. TD Dillion around the end.
13 carries for 114 yards. Dillion's 2pt. conversion attempt fails.

WC-37
JC-14
JC kicks it to the 36 yard line. Pass completed for WC to the JC 46. Duckworth carries for a gain of 6, 3rd and 2. 1st and 10 for Woodford down to the 29 yard line of JC. 5 yard run by WC, 2nd and 5. Dropped pass on the bubble screen. 3rd and 5. The JC defense stops the WC runner for a 1 yard loss. 4th and 6 from the JC 25. TO Woodford. 8:14 remaining.
41 yard FG attempt is no good. Wide left. JC ball from their own 20.
Grim loses 3 yards on the first, 12 carries 48 yards on the night. They have two chasers on him in the game. Ratliff 7-16 with 2int's on the night. 3rd and 12 after the dropped pass. Radio went out again. This makes the first time all season it has done this to me.
JC fumbles and WC recovers but they say Dillion was down by contact.
JK was sacked 5 times in the 1st half. 3:42 left in the game, 4th down JC.
Welch kicks it out of his own endzone to his own 36.
WC ball with 3:30 left in the game. Nickles takes it 36 yards for the TD on the opening play of the drive. 3:22 left in the game.

WC-43
JC-14
Ratliff sacked again for a 7 yard loss, 6 sacks on the night for WC. 2nd down, pass completed to Dials for a 12 yard game. 3 catches for 26 yards for Dials. 1:54 left in the game.
Dillion takes it to the WC 22 on the dive, for a gain 42 yards.
TD Welch catches in the corner of the endzone. 2pt. conversion good.

WC-43
JC-22
Reality beginning to set in.
Final