•  Previous
  • 7(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central Loading Up
(05-16-2022, 12:38 PM)RF DukeBoy Wrote: Perry will beat them as always Id say.  Who will be the Dores first 5 next season?

1 - Rydge
2- Day
3-
4-
5- Knight

Will it be Eversole and Castle in those other two spots?
Probably should make a new post lol.  This one has went to football
I don’t see the need for a new post
(05-16-2022, 02:01 PM)DukeBoy Wrote: I don’t see the need for a new post
?
(05-16-2022, 12:38 PM)DukeBoy Wrote: Perry will beat them as always Id say.  Who will be the Dores first 5 next season?

1 - Rydge
2- Day
3-
4-
5- Knight

Will it be Eversole and Castle in those other two spots?
It’ll be whoever Heston can recruit to come in over the summer. Castle has been overlooked more already than he should’ve been. Great kid with a work ethic and sense for the game and he’s never gonna get the chance there. Don’t know much about Eversole other than he’s bounced around a lot during his career. Doesn’t really matter though. Hestons on the recruiting trail already and all the others are just gonna have to like it. That’s how it’s always been at political county central.
I’d say Kizer Slone will fill one of those spots
Football players usually don’t play basketball for Perry Central. Time will tell for Kiz.
(05-20-2022, 05:17 PM)DukeBoy Wrote: Football players usually don’t play basketball for Perry Central.  Time will tell for Kiz.
He didn’t play AAU ball with them snd not sure about summer ball.  I think he’s focusing on football camps
(05-20-2022, 11:56 PM)Show-stopper Wrote:
(05-20-2022, 05:17 PM)DukeBoy Wrote: Football players usually don’t play basketball for Perry Central.  Time will tell for Kiz.
He didn’t play AAU ball with them snd not sure about summer ball.  I think he’s focusing on football camps
Yeah he played with them. I know for a fact he went to tennesse with them.
Breathitt people always worried about summer ball. Summer ball dont amount to a can of beans.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bulldogs4Ever's post:
  • Mountainparkway
I think players develop bad habits in summer ball. Most of the time players are lazy on defense in summer ball. Only good thing about summer ball is the players stay in somewhat shape.
I can pick the ones plays summer ball if they get lazy that's politic ball.know they going to ball no matter what.
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)