Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jenkins 28 Evarts 15
FINAL!!! Jenkins upsets the 10th ranked team in Class A, 28-15. Way to go boys!! I knew you could do it!!!! First time since 1993 Jenkins has defeated a ranked team (defeated Evarts 7-6)
Congrats Jenkins!
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
congrats Jenkins
Evarts shouldn't have been ranked in the first place, but congrats on the win either way. A ranked team is a ranked team.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
lol yeah we aint complaining, we'll take it..
alfus21 Wrote:Evarts shouldn't have been ranked in the first place, but congrats on the win either way. A ranked team is a ranked team.
Congrats Jenkins! Evarts gets into the Top 10, and it looks as if there gonna fall right back out.
i new jenkins had it in them the whole time..
wow
Way To Go Cavs......very Impressive....
(believe In Yourself.......stop At Nothing!) Congrats To The Cavs!
Looks like another team was overlooked. GG Jenkins. I have always said never give up until the buzzer sounds.
Congrats to Jenkins.
It just seems that poor Evarts can never catch a break.
Way to go Cavs!
Congrats Jenkins!
congrats jenkins...
Much needed win for this CAVS team! And it really could be the season changer and confidence builder with Jenkins beating a top 10 team in class A!
Jenkins could very well win the remaining games on their schedule..there are no gimmies, but if they played like they did Friday night, they could win out!
LCC_Cougar Wrote:Congrats to Jenkins.
It just seems that poor Evarts can never catch a break.
Evarts was 4-0 before the jenkins game, how can they not catch a break?
Yeah, that is what I was wondering..What kind of post is that?
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Jenkins could very well win the remaining games on their schedule..there are no gimmies, but if they played like they did Friday night, they could win out!

The combined record of Jenkins remaining opponents, excluding Ervington, is 4-15 so Jenkins should win most or all of them. Betsy Layne and Phelps should be definite wins, and Pineville and Harlan are probable wins. I don't know Ervington's record, but I don't think they are usually very strong at any sport. I say Jenkins finishes the season at 7-3. Good luck Cavs!!!
there is a VERY VERY good chance of jenkins winning out
Great win for Jenkins!
This makes me an alumni from the school proud
How bout them Cavs.
good job jenkins. keep up the good work
i was very impressed in the way jenkins played friday night.... i think that they should win out and i hope they do....they work very hard and deserve to have a wining record....go cavs!!!
Good job boys, defense showed up and played like they should.