Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Michael Flynn coup wishes
“Michael Flynn, former national security adviser in the Trump administration, appeared to call for a Myanmar-like coup to take place in the U.S. during a conference in Texas attended by many supporters of the QAnon conspiracy theory.
MarketWatch reports that Flynn made the remarks while speaking at the conference in Dallas, which was called "For God & and Country Patriot Roundup." In a video shared online, someone from the audience asks Flynn, "I want to know why what happened in Myanmar can't happen here?"

This question elicited a round of cheers from the audience.”

Thoughts on Flynn these days?  

America would be better off if he were in jail, but Trump pardoned him.

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/55620...-in-the-us
I'm glad this guy is no longer a Democrat. I would hate to think I had ANYTHING in common with someone like him.  Clear and present danger to the nation's security. His radicalization is complete.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • vector#1
(05-31-2021, 08:36 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: I'm glad this guy is no longer a Democrat. I would hate to think I had ANYTHING in common with someone like him.  Clear and present danger to the nation's security. His radicalization is complete.
TRT and Quooter says he's a war hero hate to see what they think a traitor is
Just a sidenote before we get back to  Flynn, someone keeps rating every thread started by @CardFan, @vector#1, @outsider , and @OSH  with a 1 -star .  

Any guesses on who the petty pontificator is?  (Hint:  It doesn't take Columbo to figure that one out)  LOL

Now, back to Flynn. War hero days are long in the past. He became radicalized and traded "war hero" moniker for domestic terrorist.
Cardfan1
The contents of this message are hidden because Cardfan1 is on your ignore list.
Old School Hound
The contents of this message are hidden because Old School Hound is on your ignore list.
vector#1
The contents of this message are hidden because vector#1 is on your ignore list.
Old School Hound
The contents of this message are hidden because Old School Hound is on your ignore list.
Next Oldest | Next Newest
(06-01-2021, 12:52 AM)jetpilot Wrote: Cardfan1
The contents of this message are hidden because Cardfan1 is on your ignore list.
Old School Hound
vector#1
The contents of this message are hidden because vector#1 is on your ignore list.
Old School Hound

Hey, I received two "Ignores" and Cf and Vector only received one each.   Angry
  • Cardfan1
Old School Hound
In water is wet news: Sidney Powell loves this Myanmar plan.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cardfan1's post:
  • vector#1
Flynn should be charged with a crime. He is obviously a threat to the Country, but this is what you get when you allow the supposed leader of a major political party to continue stirring up trouble just to benefit himself.
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Outsider's post:
  • Old School Hound
Cardfan1
The Outsider
The contents of this message are hidden because The Outsider is on your ignore list.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/...li=BBnbfcL

"This is putting the country at risk," McCaffrey said. "I have never heard anything like this, probably in the last hundred years. This kind of, just completely irresponsible, provocative language.
"I think Mike Flynn has a mental health problem, to be blunt," McCaffrey said. "He has slipped into a different realm.
"As a senior military officer, retired as he is, to be calling for a coup against our democratic country, and he's done this before, is extremely dangerous."
[-] The following 3 users Like The Outsider's post:
  • Cardfan1, Old School Hound, vector#1
Even Quooter's old Pal Louie thinks this is crazy talk when old Louie think's it's crazy then it's crazy

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/...d=msedgdhp

Looks like  the Dear Leader and his Sheep have hit rock bottom or Dear Leader sees the indictment that's headed his way.
Would taxpayers still have to pay for the secret service men who are assigned to EX Presidents ?
Or would the taxpayers have to rent the 2 cell's on each side ?
What you think Quooter, Jet, and TRT any thoughts
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/...d=msedgdhp

If by chance Dear Leader does get lock up would the Sheep try to spring him ?
What's your thought's on this Quooter, Jet, and TRT since you guys act like you are in the loop ?
"I did not know, and still do not know about a supposed QAnon event, nor did I know what the QAnon slogan was or is—or that there was even a QAnon slogan— nor do I know who or what a QAnon slogan is," Gohmert said.

It seems, when asked, all these people plead innocent to knowing what QAnon is or what it's about.  Is anyone here buying that sh!t?   These people are a danger to this country. They have been radicalized by far right social media outlets , and therefore, they do have a mental illness.  I would like to know if any of our conservative friends on here support the statements made by  "war hero" Flynn concerning the coup.  Would  you guys be supportive of a Myanmar-type coup like Flynn suggested? I certainly haven't heard a lot of condemnation about the Jan 6 Capitol insurrection  from conservatives.

Vector, what do you think?  I'm astounded at the seemingly silent support of traitors like Flynn.  I live within two miles of people who I know support a coup and a "reinstatement "  of  King Trump. There are probably hundreds in this town alone. These people wrap themselves in the American flag but silently they are seething and fomenting political unrest.
  • Cardfan1
Crickets.

These fellas are loving the idea of a coup, Hound.
(06-01-2021, 04:18 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Crickets. 

These fellas are loving the idea of a coup, Hound.

^^
GD shame.

GW Bush's WH ethics lawyer weighs in :

[/url]

[Image: https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/100...bigger.jpg]

Richard W. Painter

@RWPUSA

·
48m

Court martial. Lock him up.
Retired generals don't have a "free speech" right to call for military coups.
His plan for sedition goes back to November 2020.

Michael Flynn should be sitting in Leavenworth awaiting trial for sedition:

Richard W. Painter

@RWPUSA

·
1h

General Flynn and other extremists are serious when they talk about a military coup.  We ignore this threat at our peril.

Richard W. Painter

@RWPUSA

[url=https://twitter.com/RWPUSA]

Four years in the slammer for trying to stage a coup was not enough for these guys. The judge should have locked them up and thrown away the key.
  • Cardfan1
(06-01-2021, 04:07 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: "I did not know, and still do not know about a supposed QAnon event, nor did I know what the QAnon slogan was or is—or that there was even a QAnon slogan— nor do I know who or what a QAnon slogan is," Gohmert said.

It seems, when asked, all these people plead innocent to knowing what QAnon is or what it's about.  Is anyone here buying that sh!t?   These people are a danger to this country. They have been radicalized by far right social media outlets , and therefore, they do have a mental illness.  I would like to know if any of our conservative friends on here support the statements made by  "war hero" Flynn concerning the coup.  Would  you guys be supportive of a Myanmar-type coup like Flynn suggested? I certainly haven't heard a lot of condemnation about the Jan 6 Capitol insurrection  from conservatives.

Vector, what do you think?  I'm astounded at the seemingly silent support of traitors like Flynn.  I live within two miles of people who I know support a coup and a "reinstatement "  of  King Trump. There are probably hundreds in this town alone. These people wrap themselves in the American flag but silently they are seething and fomenting political unrest.
They supported Flynn for lying to the FBI twice why would they stop at a coup as long as Dear Leader takes charge again
Might have to make some room for them down in GTMO fit right in with the other terrorist
You know, as much as I detested Trump living in our White House and damaging our democracy, I would have never supported a coup to remove him. Impeachment...hell yes.  But an unlawful insurrection against a democratically- elected president-NEVER!   Moderate Republicans and principled conservatives find people like Flynn and Trump and other QAnoner's disgusting.  The fact is, and let me know if you agree with me, Cf, vector, Outsider, and other sane, principled, pro-democratic people:  People like Flynn and those who uphold his rhetoric and silently support the actions of seditionists are not just unpatriotic, they are domestic terrorists.  

That's right,  I said it.  Those who  silently lend support to suggestions of coups and the actions of insurrectionists are domestic terrorists.  As bad as we dislike the tangerine man, I don't think there is a single progressive or moderate Democrat or Republican among us here that would have supported a coup to remove Trump. Yet, there is a big swath of the extreme right that would give their full blessing to unlawfully removing Biden and "reinstating" Trump.  If I am wrong, please let me know. There are people reading this right now who would love to see a coup oust this democratically-elected government.
(06-01-2021, 10:39 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: You know, as much as I detested Trump living in our White House and damaging our democracy, I would have never supported a coup to remove him. Impeachment...hell yes.  But an unlawful insurrection against a democratically- elected president-NEVER!   Moderate Republicans and principled conservatives find people like Flynn and Trump and other QAnoner's disgusting.  The fact is, and let me know if you agree with me, Cf, vector, Outsider, and other sane, principled, pro-democratic people:  People like Flynn and those who uphold his rhetoric and silently support the actions of seditionists are not just unpatriotic, they are domestic terrorists.  

That's right,  I said it.  Those who  silently lend support to suggestions of coups and the actions of insurrectionists are domestic terrorists.  As bad as we dislike the tangerine man, I don't think there is a single progressive or moderate Democrat or Republican among us here that would have supported a coup to remove Trump. Yet, there is a big swath of the extreme right that would give their full blessing to unlawfully removing Biden and "reinstating" Trump.  If I am wrong, please let me know. There are people reading this right now who would love to see a coup oust this democratically-elected government.

They should be considered domestic terrorists and if someone doesn't stand up and tell Trump to shut up and go away, then this could spell the beginning of the end of Democracy as we know it.  It's looking as though there are not enough members of the current GOP leadership with the nuts to do anything about it though. Confused

Russia and China are loving the chaos that Trump has created, and are just waiting for an opportunity to further exploit it and bring the US to it's knees.
[-] The following 2 users Like The Outsider's post:
  • Cardfan1, Old School Hound
(06-01-2021, 10:55 PM)The Outsider Wrote:
(06-01-2021, 10:39 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: You know, as much as I detested Trump living in our White House and damaging our democracy, I would have never supported a coup to remove him. Impeachment...hell yes.  But an unlawful insurrection against a democratically- elected president-NEVER!   Moderate Republicans and principled conservatives find people like Flynn and Trump and other QAnoner's disgusting.  The fact is, and let me know if you agree with me, Cf, vector, Outsider, and other sane, principled, pro-democratic people:  People like Flynn and those who uphold his rhetoric and silently support the actions of seditionists are not just unpatriotic, they are domestic terrorists.  

They should be considered domestic terrorists and if someone doesn't stand up and tell Trump to shut up and go away, then this could spell the beginning of the end of Democracy as we know it.  It's looking as though there are not enough members of the current GOP leadership with the nuts to do anything about it though. Confused

Russia and China are loving the chaos that Trump has created, and are just waiting for an opportunity to further exploit it and bring the US to it's knees.

Excellent post.
The Outsider
The contents of this message are hidden because The Outsider is on your ignore list.
vector#1
Old School Hound
Cardfan1
Old School Hound
vector#1
Old School Hound
The Outsider
Old School Hound

Never... I hoped to be able to hold my nose for 4 years or when he would be constitutionally removed for crimes against his oath.

NY State AG just might do the work the Sheep doesn't have the marbles to do it
(06-02-2021, 07:32 AM)vector#1 Wrote:

He needs to get it done before this coup and reinstatement talk really picks up. Flynn, Powell, and now Trump have mentioned this cuckoo treason theory publicly.
(06-02-2021, 08:50 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(06-02-2021, 07:32 AM)vector#1 Wrote:

He needs to get it done before this coup and reinstatement talk really picks up. Flynn, Powell, and now Trump have mentioned this cuckoo treason theory publicly.
That might be why the Dear Leader and his Sheep are getting nervous. Let's not forget his Lawyer done jail time for Dear Leader's actions