Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Red states roaring, blue states beset by high unemployment
(06-26-2021, 11:17 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(06-26-2021, 11:06 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(06-26-2021, 10:57 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(06-26-2021, 10:10 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(06-26-2021, 09:39 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: If you want to bail out blue states whose economies have been decimated through the mismanagement of Democrats, mail them checks. Better yet, just ask the government to forward your checks to the blue states directly.
You copied and pasted what I said. Big Grin 

you have some duncy arguments on here but this one takes the cake. Red states are mooches. Kentucky mooches. Blue states cover the bills every year. This year will be no different.  

hooter, were you the guy at 6-0 that celebrated like you won the game?  You probably took your ball and ran home then. Big Grin
I hope that you realize that those stupid icons are no substitute for coherent thoughts. Your spelling, grammar, punctuation, and capitalization are blurring the line between Twin Ticks/dumb and Twin Ticks/dumber posts. I may need to rethink which of you deserves the more prestigious /dumb designation.
More weak sauce. I think you should bottle that sub mild Hooter Gibson sauce and send it to Faux News for Tucker and Hannity.  You know some sauce that won’t melt the snowflakes.  

Come on… Hooter…shouldn’t red states pick up the slack for the blue states in their time of need considering the many years of support they have received from the blue states?
Nobody covers federal spending. China Joe just puts the shortfall on the national credit card. That is why inflation will be a big campaign issue in 2022 and/or 2024. China Joe will destroy the economy if he is in office long enough. I suspect Kamala Harris is already counting votes for a 25th Amendment coup.
Big Grin 
HooTer mild sauce 

Have red states been covering their bills or not?
Messages In This Thread
RE: Red states roaring, blue states beset by high unemployment - by Cardfan1 - 06-26-2021, 11:51 PM