Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Red states roaring, blue states beset by high unemployment
(06-28-2021, 07:44 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(06-28-2021, 07:37 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(06-27-2021, 09:26 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(06-26-2021, 11:51 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(06-26-2021, 11:17 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Nobody covers federal spending. China Joe just puts the shortfall on the national credit card. That is why inflation will be a big campaign issue in 2022 and/or 2024. China Joe will destroy the economy if he is in office long enough. I suspect Kamala Harris is already counting votes for a 25th Amendment coup.
Big Grin 
HooTer mild sauce 

Have red states been covering their bills or not?
No, they have not been covering their bills. That is why Democrats are including bailout money for them in every spending bill that they propose. Democrats are bankrupting blue states with their COVID-19 lockdowns, killing their citizens by forcing infected elderly patients into nursing homes, and driving people to greener pastures through ineptitude.
They hellfire you have admitted that red states can’t pay their bills.

—grabs chest—
“Oh, Elizabeth, I’m coming! It’s the big one!” 
that’s my Fred Sanford Big Grin 

Democrat states have been covering their bills.  Hooter, you sound like a 20 something who’s pissed he has to now pay his cell phone. Big Grin
It may be news to you, but we have a huge national debt and it has grown by leaps and bounds since China Joe took office. No state is paying its way. If you consider federal spending a "benefit" to the states, then all of them are getting more than they paid for because the federal budget runs a perpetual deficit. You are really racking up the lies tonight, Twin Ticks. Are you going for some sort of record?
Hog wash. You know blue states were sending more than they got until the Trump flu devastated our economy. 

Big Grin You didn’t pull your lips from Trump’s rear as he was sending money out right and left and now you want to talk debt.  

nothing but a hack.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Red states roaring, blue states beset by high unemployment - by Cardfan1 - 06-28-2021, 07:48 PM